It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "GAIACOMM... The technology of H.A.A.R.P." thread was a hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think I should just point out the thread I have started in the board business, from an e-mail I just received from Dr Judah Ben-Hur, about the banning

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha I think I should just point out the thread I have started in the board business, from an e-mail I just received from Dr Judah Ben-Hur, about the banning
1) He does not have a PhD, so he's not a "Dr" 2) Gaia's IP never changed, so the "Dr" was not using Gaia's account. Please do not post by proxy for other people... especially banned members.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have absolutely no concern about this troop of lame fools posting anything on other sites. Who cares? As soon as anyone talks to them for more than 15 seconds they'll notice the same things that I did. 1) That energy wave suddenly had the fraud's number and 2) That "gaia" was a complete maniac.

Oh well. Let them post. As I showed in the original thread they've already been mocked on boards in china and japan. Why not here too.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It was a good one, but not that interesting, I didn't really pay attention to it. Definitely was not as good as the Aussie Bloke thing, even though there is an NEO on June 26th, but not the same as hitting the earth. I just realized Gaiacomm was Gaia---comm

So they went throught the trouble of putting all those resources on the net or what?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wronged by ATS? Wasn't energy_wave the guy that was banned before for pulling a hoax? And the nerve to try and pull a 2nd one. I hope you all don't believe in 3rd chances.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I've got a stink'in hunch e_w is posting elsewhere.
with whines of unjustness towards the ATS.
He is hurt 'like a bird with a broken wing'
OOp's... he just crashed into... the Jackals den.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Please oh please mighty MODS... put this thread to bed now !

Enough is enough, let it die already.

Move along people, nothing to see here, it was a hoax, who cares how or why, it happened, people were banned, lets move one.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What was the hoax? Is the thread still up? I missed the first one and I probably skipped this one.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well, we knew it would happen, energy_wave is seeking attention by talking trash about ATS on other discussion boards.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Figures. Another Hoax, and I miss the whole #ing thing.

I missed the WITD, the TBATS,.......and now this?

Jesus, I just cant win.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
For what it's worth, Gaia - Gaiacomm - Dr. Ben Hur, has sucked a number of people into his little fantasy world. Most of them spot that he is full of it pretty quickly, but some (like E-W), refuse to see.

I suspect that like Jim Phelps, Nancy Lieder, and Cliff Carnicom, he is a person who would benifit from some couch time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join