It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Oil Disaster: Impending Refugee Crisis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

While working on Deepwater's Death Clouds, I ran across this VERY DISTURBING video.

I don't know how anyone can watch this 10 minute video, and the ones that follow, and not be freaked out of one's mind!!!

Please let this be hype!

People need to start demanding answers and real information!!!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by loam]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wow,all the vegetation is beeing affected by "something in the air". The thing is birds are dying also.
This is so strange, it might be the ill winds from the oil!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You've done some really good work gathering info and supporting your concerns in the last month or so, Loam. Kudos to you. There's so much uncertainty...I'm waiting for more info and data from the universities who were given grants to gather data but can't remember to whom they were given but they were the ones making some of the discoveries of giant plumes to the West of the incident if I recall correctly...I would like to see a lot more grants going to independent researchers and universities to gather ongoing data from many points on the Gulf right now.

That officious little *%# saying "you can't interview the workers"...ugh! BP official, yes? By what authority does he get away with policing a public beach or free speech no less?

I can't see any evidence to link the mysterious crop failures to this disaster yet but I believe we are in for some toxic rain this summer and yes, it's all very disturbing and frightening.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by ChrisCrikey]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have seen all the videos you have imbedded here, plus several other credible audio interviews and multiple civilian reports from the gulf area. I believe you are correct in your chain of logic - The pressures spewing from the super-deep well are so massive that no human technology exists that can stop it. That's why all the attempts have failed. BP has also admitted there are multiple fractures in the sea floor itself and the cracks are also leaking oil.

There is simply no way we are getting out of this one. This is an extinction level event (ELE) and anyone who denies this and dismisses the obvious evidence as "doom-and-gloom" are defiantly ignorant.

Do you believe in God? Good, you'll need him.

Atheist? You'd better be right.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God
There is simply no way we are getting out of this one. This is an extinction level event (ELE) ...

I'm not entirely certain of this. But it is clear that the impact will be profound.

I have been saying this from the very beginning.

Potentially, nearly everything is about to change, even if we don't appreciate it.

Let's hope with as little misery and suffering as possible.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by loam]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So this is where the food crisis begins.

Granted, it will not be a REAL food crisis, the mainstream media will just blow it out of proportion and have a field day with messing with the citizens emotions by making it seem worse than it actually is.

Just watch -

By the end of the summer (which is prime crop harvesting season), farmers will come up short, and then it will hit the presses with fault laid on BP and Core-Exit. This will be enough to slow production and import of food products NOT affected by the oil leak crisis in the Gulf, and BAM! There you have it. The impeding food crisis hits and is in full swing before anyone gets a chance to comprehend what a food crisis actually is.

I have read on ATS that there are reports of crop dusters spraying Core-Exit on land during the night....

Think about it.

Something is brewing folks. There is talk of multiple conspiracies taking place behind the oil leak crisis. Reports of dying crops. Reports of mass foreign troops on the ground in the U.S. Reports of untimely activation of National Guard and Reserve troops for Summer FTX's and drills. Rumors of mass evacuation and relocation plans for the affected areas around the Gulf. We had an elected official attack a citizen. Tensions are high.

Perhaps there are just too many cracks in the levy at this point.

If the # hits the fan, grab your guns. We stand and fight. I am sick of reading threads here on ATS and elsewhere of people living in fear of what might happen. I for one am not afraid. We all have know about what has been taking place and what is most likely going to take place. So, why be afraid of it. There are over 300.000.000 million of us, and a select few thousand, maybe million of them. No matter. I believe that the people will prevail. Call me a terrorist, call me what ever you please. This is not a call to arms, but hey, it can be I guess. I do not care what agency or special interest group may be reading this comment. I am not afraid of any of you. You can take my user name and this comment and drag it through the mud just like you did you boondock_saint and a few other ATS members. That won't phase me. Those tactics won't work forever. It is coming to the point where people are starting to see through propaganda and smear campaigns. You see, it is not the people that should be scared, it is the people of high authority that should be heading for the hills and making preparations. People are not just going to roll over on command anymore. Your moves are becoming more and more predictable.

I for one have a plan. I know who to look for.

Bring it on I say.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
What are even possible locations for locating all of the refugees? Also there has to be something somewhat sinister going on because aside from toxic levels of benzene and other harmful chemicals why would Department of Homeland Security be enforcing a no fly zone if it was strictly oil clean up but, i guess that is the million dollar question.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by America?]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by America?

Originally posted by America?
What are even possible locations for locating all of the refugees?

I'm assuming the answer would not be a pretty one. This would make the Katrina relocations look small and simple in comparison.

Let's hope it really doesn't come to that.

Of course, forced relocations are one thing, but even the voluntary relocations may prove to be a significant problem in this thing.

An awful lot of people lost their means of support.

Originally posted by America?
Also there has to be something somewhat sinister going on because aside from toxic levels of benzene and other harmful chemicals why would Department of Homeland Security be enforcing a no fly zone if it was strictly oil clean up but, i guess that is the million dollar question.

As I understand it, the helicopter and other air traffic around Deepwater is so dense, they really are just trying to prevent an accident in the air.

This is one part of the 'conspiracy' I at least believe I understand.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by loam]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Loam what you are telling is very true, we know that is a hurricane enter the gulf and hit the coast the amount of oil and toxins that will be gathering in its path will be brought inland deep inland making impossible for people in the coast to comeback to their homes for a long time.

We know that the spill is on going unstoppable, eventually the coast of the states affected will become too toxic for human life.

No matter how the propaganda is been played to downgrade the ecological disaster that the spill is we should be aware that this is the biggest historical disaster know to men since the oil drilling's started in deep sea for oil needs.

Is not going to go away for decades to come.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
loam I have a map on this post that shows how far inland 50, 100 and 200 miles actually is. I pray you are wrong but I've been hearing this stuff for years. It wouldn't surprise me but it will deeply sadden me.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Dang if this keeps up and the wind blows NW from the spill and the oil heads NW .

I might have all my cousins Aunts and Uncles from Victoria TX and surrounding area move in with me. I don't think I got enough rooms for all of em have to stack em 4 deep in each spare bed and 8 in the utility room and 9 in the shed and 12 in the barn . And may be the rest in a few dozen tents in the back 3 acre .

I really hate to see that area go down No more vacations with the relative camping out on St Padre Island . It is a very scenic area . cranes sea gulls beautiful : (( I have often thought when I retire I might move down there near some family . Looks like they might be moving out .

Pray for the area and hope for the best folks it might be a mess .

join