It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Obama, Antichrist, World Currency, Israel: Ultimate Thread

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Don Mclean, tear from right eye 6:34 - 7:17.

Killing Me Softly with His Song (Wikipedia)

"Killing Me Softly with His Song" is a 1971 song composed by Charles Fox and Norman Gimbel. It was inspired by Lori Lieberman's response to having seen a performance by Don McLean.

Verse 1:
I heard he, [Don Mclean], sang a good song,
I heard he had a style,
And so I came to see him,
To listen [to Bye, Bye, Miss American Pie] for a while,
And there he was this young boy,
A stranger to my eyes,

Chorus:
Strumming my pain with his fingers,
Singing my life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song,
Telling my whole life with his words,

Verse 2:
I felt all flushed with fever,
Embarassed by the crowd,
I felt he found my letters [Hebrew: waw-waw-waw (6-6-6)?],
And read each one out loud,
I prayed that he would finish,
But he just kept right on,

[Chorus]

Verse 3:
He sang as if he knew me,
In all my dark despair

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Thorbjorn Jagland, Chair of Nobel Committee, throws up double Mano Cornuto at 1:30-1:33 of video.

Terrence Moonseed: Peace prizes? It's not in the least surprising. This is the pagan Norwegians worshiping the Beast rising!

Obama is a bomba, the thunder god of doom. And Thor gives him a peace prize on the day he bombs the moon?

You want the truth? We analyzed his hair though. Turns out he is a clone of an Egyptian pharoah. Amun-Ra, the Antichrist, a psycho, a tyrant clone, a lying phony, a hypnotist, in the Messiah zone.

General Baxter: We didn't breed this Commander in Chief to be a peaceful guy. And for the Middle East, we've got our own ways, give Obama the Peace Prize when he's bombed them back to the stone age!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

veritasindagator.wordpress.com...

The ‘Seal’ Falls
October 6, 2010 by novusanima

After the seal fell, the President joked and laughed, saying, “That’s Okay, I think everyone here knows who I AM.” (EMPHASIS MINE)

Who is really known as ‘I AM’?? The word is Hayah in Hebrew (Link: www.biblebell.org...) It is one of Almighty God’s Names. Is Obama mocking The Lord? It certainly seems that way.

Deuteronomy 20:7 says, “Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.”

President Obama also stated, “I’m sure there’s somebody back there that’s really nervous right now..ha ha ha, don’t you think? They’re sweating bullets back there, haha.” If that Seal fell by divine appointment that means that Obama, I’m sure, knew it, and he arrogantly stated the above in complete disregaurd or respect for GOD. He mocks The Lord and HE Will Not Stand For It Forever; He is merciful and slow to anger, but when this leader continually mocks God and is leading our country not for but against God it no doubt incites the righteous wrath of The Almighty.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian the Christian

Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
I know the name the your anti-christ. His name begins with the letter.."N".

And where did you get this info from?? You know his name? If so, what is it?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
John Hogue mixes truth and falsity like a bartender mixes vodka and 7up.

..........................snip..................

Earth Changes, Coast to Coast Am, John Hogue
Posted on August 5, 2012 at 20:46:02 by James

Although there is a colossal amount of information on the internet to sort through after a person tracks down the original sources, there really isn’t as much originality out there as one might think. In case anyone hasn’t noticed it, it is customary for people to simply take what has already been said and then try and express it in their own words, hopefully adding something new to the discussion. Most of it is simply duplication, but every so often a golden nugget of originality can be found.

A few nights ago new ager John Hogue was on Coast to Coast AM. (For those of you who don’t know about Coast to Coast, it is a radio show which basically discusses the following subjects: UFO’s (ancient astronauts), cryptozoology, conspiracy theory, the paranormal, new age, the occult, science and technology.) I don’t usually listen to the show – most of it is just recycled error re-presented under “new packaging”. I also don’t normally comment on a man’s character, but the guy sounded horrible arrogant and conceited – an expert in his own eyes. As far as his philosophy is concerned it is your typical eastern/new age drivel. I am not well versed on the man but he is at the very least into augury – trying to predict future contingent events (i.e. U.S.A. Election 2012) through the stars – which is not a science but an occult practice which exposes the practitioner to all kinds of diabolical deception. Like all new agers he speaks deplorably about religion. Something he obviously understands very little about. For Mr. Hogue, the reason why the world is in a chaotic upheaval is not because of human immorality, but because of “new energies” that are impacting the earth. He says that all of our institutions (i.e. religious, political, economic, medical, etc.) are failing now because they are unable to cope with these new energies – because they’re all based upon the “old paradigm” or what he calls “borrowed wisdom” from imperialistic dogmatic thinkers - the so-called elites who are bent on deceiving the masses. He, of course, makes no distinction between the institutions themselves (God-given) and the abuses within those institutions (human sinfulness). They’re all irreparably flawed, if not intrinsically evil. So therefore let’s toss out the baby with the bath water. For Mr. Hogue, being a heretic is synonymous with being right and being “orthodox” (right believing) is tantamount to being wrong. When the saints of old prophesized that in the future truth would appear false and what is false would appear true, the people thought that they were exaggerating. Not at all. I see this kind of muddy thinking everyday. It is sad. Unfortunately, people have been lied to for so long by corrupt priests, politicians, companies, doctors, etc. that they think everyone is against them – even the good ones who teach the truth and are trying to help them. This is how Satan destroys the human race – divide, isolate and conquer. Mr. Hogue, if he is not an outright liar, he is a deceived dupe who manages to point out a few truths every now and again – possibly with the help of demonic assistance. Anyway, as far as I am concerned Coast to Coast Am is really a misinformation station masquerading under the semblance of entertainment – encouraging people to keep their eyes fixed on the sky and not on Sacred Scripture – until it’s too late.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join