It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Obama, Antichrist, World Currency, Israel: Ultimate Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Before I comment It is going to take me a while to review this thread.

I have heard it said that certain people are using the bible, trying to mimic and cause events to happen which are contained in the bible.

I have discovered in my research some information, which has lead me to do a search here on the website, by in which I have found this thread.

To be totally honest I am actually fearful of posting what I found, but it seems like there is quite a bit of info. here i need to examine.

I have a strange feeling that people are choosing sides, and people are watching what you say and what you do.

I guess it's all about trusting your senses and doing what you feel is right.

I will visit this thread again soon, when I have more time.

P.S. What are they trying to make us believe?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowRamesses
I have heard it said that certain people are using the bible, trying to mimic and cause events to happen which are contained in the bible.
[...]
P.S. What are they trying to make us believe?

NSYNC[lisa lopes]-space cowboy (lyrics)

Here it comes
Millennia
And everybody's talkin' about
Jerusalem
Is this the beginning
Or beginning of the end?
Well I've got other thoughts my friends
See, I've got my eyes on the skies
The heavenly bodies of light
[Bible = stars/angels, fallen here]
And if you're in the mood to take a ride
Then strap on the suit and get inside

[Chorus]
If you wanna fly
Come and take a ride
Take a space ride with a cowboy, baby
If you wanna fly
Come and take a ride
Take a space ride with a cowboy, baby

We don't need all these prophecies [in a Christian context]
Telling us what's inside
Cuz paranoia ain't the way
To live your life from day to day
So leave your doubts and your fears behind
Don't be afraid at all

Ephesians 2:2-3:

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Cuz up in outer space there's no gravity to fall
Put your mind and your body to the test
Cuz up in outer space is like a wild wild west [Lawless]

[Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes]
Sonic boom and never let you try to stop me
You wanna fly sky high up to the top see
No need to fear no doubts and no tears
Millennium sound will motivate the future years
And you've been hit to be scared
Or get prepared against all odds [Christians]

I'll bet you never would've dared
To make these moves
And take flight like me

Isaiah 14:12-14

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

To come through for the world prophecy [as long as it doesn't lead to your salvation, glorify me from the Bible]

Space connect to overthrow your interception [after death, all souls trying to ascend to Heaven are intercepted by demons in the "air/space" between]

Ready or not make it hot there ain't no question
Or get in sync and put your head to the sky
Keep the faith one love from Left Eye [Antichrist, the Bad Shepherd, the Beast, etc.]

Zechariah 11:16-17

For behold, I am going to raise up a shepherd in the land who will not care for the perishing, seek the scattered, heal the broken, or sustain the one standing, but will devour the flesh of the fat sheep and tear off their hoofs.

Woe to the worthless shepherd

Who leaves the flock!
A sword will be on his arm
And on his right eye!
His arm will be totally withered
And his right eye will be blind.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Google 2b1ask1

Google used its July 4th logo to reach out to it's secret society friends.

We see an eagle being released from its cage, which then knocks down the Statue of Liberty, etc., etc., etc.

Lets talk about the eagle as a symbol and how it relates to a certain someone of many names, titles, and numbers.

Crow Nation welcomes Barack Black Eagle:
www.abc.net.au...

"I like my new name, Barack Black Eagle," he said.

"That is a good name."

Many in the audience wore traditional feather headdresses and some banged drums ahead of Senator Obama's visit, the first by a presidential candidate to the Crow Nation.

Obadiah 1:3-4

The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, "Who shall bring me down to the ground?"

"Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down," saith the LORD.

Apollo 11: "The Eagle has landed."

(May 19, 2008) Obama Adopted by Native Americans:
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

In Veterans Park, situated in a valley near the Little Big Horn River, dozens of tribal members wore feather headdresses. Under a warm springtime sun, admirers waited for hours, waving signs that declared: “Natives 4 Obama” and “Crows for Obama.”

Daniel 8:9-14

And out of one of them came a little horn which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the Glorious Land. And it grew up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground, and trampled them.

He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host [the Lord Jesus Christ]; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down.

Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth [Christianity] down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.

Satanism in hip hop 4:
www.youtube.com...
Clip 1:22 onwards on the Pledge of Allegiance, etc.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Google used its July 4th logo to reach out to it's secret society friends.

So, as the above video points out, the iron is plugged into an electrical socket (shape of #11) and sitting on a blood red crescent moon.

Hmm.

So, I already knew about the Total Solar Eclipse of 2010 July 11 transitioning us into the month of Av, disastrous for Israel, especially the 9th of Av (destruction of both 1st and 2nd Temples) which will be on 20th.

But, the Google animation made me look into the 11th a little more, especially any links with a crescent (Islamic) moon. And guess what conference is scheduled for that date in Chicago.

A Dawn of a New Era

Global Campaign for Khilafah [Caliphate]

The Time Is Ripe

The Ummah Is Ready

Khilafah Is On The Horizon

We Call Upon You

Answer The Call

One Of A Kind Event

Fall Of Capitalism & Rise Of Islam

Khilafah Conference 2010

Emerging World Order: How the Khilafah Will Shape The World

**Shape of Canada, America, and Mexico as one mass in shadows but worsening to pitch Black, presumably united under the "light" (darkness) of Islam.**

To review Christian history, Orthodox Christians fought against and suffered under Islam for +1,300 years.

And Communism for 84 years (1917-1991).

One could ask oneself, how can Satan "up his game" in the person of the Antichrist?

Oh, maybe a hideous combination of Communism + Islam just like what Odinga, Obama's cousin, tried to put into place in Kenya with Obama's support.

This might be a good time to review:

But, I'm pretty much just talking to myself here, as everyone is busy reading the "quality" threads with all the flags.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Here's a ATS thread about prophecies from someone that I had never heard of before:
Barack Obama to be the last US president!

20+ years ago Baba Vanga supposedly predicted that the 44th US president would be black and would be the last US president, because America will freeze up or go down in the economics. She went on, saying that following his stepping into position, there would be a spectacular economic crisis and a conflict between north and south states. All this cooking up to a third world war in which the nuclear bomb would be used again.

Doing my basic homework, I found.

September 16, 2009:
Arrest for predicting Stalin’s death

Before her death in 1996, Vanga used her savings to build
the St Petka Bulgarska Church near her second home in the Rupite village near Petrich. The untraditional paintings on the inside were long considered to be against Bulgarian Orthodox cannons and the temple was never recognised or blessed by the Bulgarian church. Vanga herself was also not regarded favourably by the religious establishment. Both the Bulgarian and Russian Churches’ formal position was that the woman was possessed by demonic spirits at the moments of her prophecies.

That settles it for me. Doesn't mean the Enemy wasn't mixing some truth with the poison. Could this be some of it? (Same source as above).

2010 - The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.
2011 - Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere - no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive.

The Nov. 2010 start of WWIII fits in nicely with:

Watkins Objection

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Obama in Mexico City, (April 16, 2009)

Obama in front of the Aztec calendar at the anthropology museum.

Close up of Obama and Aztec sunstone.

Mexico’s Calderon Declares Emergency Amid Swine Flu Outbreak

The outbreak coincided with the President Barack Obama’s trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported. The newspaper didn’t confirm if Solis had swine flu or not.

(April 14, 2010) Michelle Obama in Mexico.

Here the two First Ladies are pictured on their visit to the National Museum of Anthropology, with the Aztec Sun Stone (also known as the Aztec Calendar) in the background.

The interest in Aztec sunstone by the Obamas seems to be as a stand in for the Mayan.

It is a few weeks after his April 16, 2009 visit to Mexico that Obama tells his "joke." He has completed his first 100 days (Jan 20 to April 29th), he now tells us his next 100 days will be so successful he will finish them in 72 days (July 10th, 2009), the same day by which time a world currency is finalized, and will rest the 73rd day (July 11th 2009) which is exactly 1260 days, the length of the "rest"/reign of the Antichrist (42 months * 30 days), until Dec. 21 2012 the end of the Mayan calendar.

Now the trailer below calls the Mayans the world's oldest civilization, not even close, but anyway.

"I thought we'd have more time," whispered against black screen at around 1:02-1:04 of clip.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Water samples off Pensacola Beach indicate toxic gas mixture

The bubbling surf on Pensacola Beach indicates the presence of toxic chemicals in the water that evaporate in the air. While initially such was attributed to bubbles of methane gas, it is now clear that a chemical compound was formed between Corexit and methane at the bottom of the Gulf called 2-ethylhexane-1,3-diol.

[...]

Corexit is known in chemical labs as C6H14O2, while methane gas is known as CH4. Combining both in an oil environment results in a new compound C8H18O2 commonly referred to as 2-ethylhexane-1,3-diol.

The new gaseous chemical compound will rise to the surface of the Gulf and find its way to the Coastal beaches where it will bubble in the surf line and get airborne. The gas in itself is not dangerous in water but once inhaled poses a threat to human beings.

Once inhaled, the gas will store itself in the pulmonary alveoli where it will find its way into the bloodstream through natural osmosis. The Corexit, or its main component 2-butoxyethanol, will adhere to the red blood cells causing hemolysis and damaging liver and kidneys permanently.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Tyler Durden: You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, He hates you.

It's not the worst thing that could happen.

Narrator: It isn't?

Tyler Durden: We don't need Him.

Narrator: We don't! I agree!

Tyler Durden: # damnation, man! # redemption! We are God's unwanted children? So be it!

If you could be either God's worst enemy or nothing: Which would you choose?

We're the middle children of history. We have no special place or purpose.

And, unless we get God's attention, we have no hope of damnation or redemption.

Which is worse, Hell or nothing?

Burn the museums and wipe your ass with the Mona Lisa. This way at least, God will know your name.

I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy # we don't need.

We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place.

We have no Great War. No Great Depression.

Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives.

Damien III from Great Depression album.

DAMIEN: Hey yo D[MX], it's your nigga D[AMIEN, Antichrist from Omen movies]

DMX: Uh-huh

Damien: What the #, you forgot about me?
You've been eatin real good lately
Didn't get a shout out on your last album, what you hate me?

DMX: Arrrf [animal noises like a possessed person]

Damien: Said I was your dog
Said I was your nigga that let you see it all through the fog

DMX: Arrrf

DAMIEN: Said I was your mans and them
And any problem that you had I would handle them

DMX: Aiyyo dog it's like this, I # with you lightly (uh-huh)
Cause I knew if I #ed with you too deep you'd bite me (uhh)
Get mad at me, send niggaz wantin to fight me (uhh)
Whole time you #ed with me you didn't like me

DAMIEN: Oh where you hear that?

DMX: Pssh, niggaz talk
Plus you know how # flow in New York [Mystery Babylon]
Walls have ears, buildings heard
Supposed to be shhhhhh but spill the word

[Chorus]
DMX: Everywhere that I go, everything that I see
Every place that I touch I feel him [Satan] #in with me
I'm gonna fly.. arrrf
DAMIEN: Why you lie? Feel me, get with Ryde or Die
DMX: I'm gonna fly.. arrrf
DAMIEN: Eye for an eye - tap into my piece of the pie

[Verse Two]
DAMIEN: Now dog, you know me better than that
I could put you ahead of the pack, instead of the back
I could have niggaz sellin tapes, instead of the crack
Could have niggaz fallin down, with lead in they back
Ain't much that I can't do when I want to
I don't really need you, nigga # you

DMX: WHAT?!

DAMIEN: Nah I'm just playin, [you] got a wife and kids
Little Dame ain't come across dem triflin kid

DMX: Yo what you mean by that?

DAMIEN: Mean by what?

DMX: Youse a grimy nigga f'real, I see whassup
I don't even know why I #ed with you from the door

DAMIEN: Cause you know I can give you what you wanted and more

DMX: I coulda got it from Him [God]

DAMIEN: But you woulda have had to wait [to the afterlife]

DMX: But I wouldn't have the weight [of sin]

DAMIEN: C'mon, don't hate
What happened to the right hand [blood oath], Light Man?

DMX: Nah that's Dark Man

DAMIEN: Well let's get it right then

[...]

DMX: LORD JESUS

DAMIEN: C'mon dog, look who you're #in

DMX: PLEASE HELP ME

DAMIEN: Whassup dog? Man you buggin

DMX: KEEP THE DEVIL

DAMIEN: Thug life, thought we were tight

DMX: OUT OF MY LIFE

DAMIEN: I'll be back aight?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I personally believe the anti-christ will emerge after the great cataclysm that will happen. He will be the "savior" of mankind and then he will build a religion that will worship him. I believe this event would be the wormwood, Red Star Kachina, Nibiru, Red Comet, Etc. Then I believe also that the church lost its last pope and will find a pope that will look like JC. This look alike will then empower the anti-christ for all to follow him.

I can see this happening.

this would be the only logical way any evil minded person would take advantage of humanity in its darkest hour. As of right now it couldn't do jack sh~~.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowRamesses

I have already chosen my side and since the way humanity has treated me I will choose the Anunnaki side. People might call me crazy, but at least I am not Naive.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
I personally believe the anti-christ will emerge after the great cataclysm that will happen. He will be the "savior" of mankind

My version of this theory is that the cataclysm is the "Four Horsemen" catastrophe described in Revelation ch6.
I've discussed in one of my threads the point that the "one hour" of the Beast comes after ch6;
Silence in Heaven

This weekend, I'm going to be putting up another thread relating this to the "Beast from the Sea" in ch13

[edit on 9-7-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Interesting thread. I myself am fascinated with Prophecies. But the only one I can trust right now are the Hopi Prophecies. They have been 100% correct so far.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Interesting thread. I myself am fascinated with Prophecies. But the only one I can trust right now are the Hopi Prophecies. They have been 100% correct so far.

Anyone can accumulate a short series of "signs" long after the fact.

Hopi Civilization

The following extraordinary Hopi prophecy was first published in a mimeographed manuscript that circulated among several Methodist and Presbyterian churches in 1959. Some of the prophecies were published in 1963 by Frank Waters in The Book of the Hopi.

The only signs that hadn't happened by 1959/1963 were the 7th and 9th signs, but the 7th and 9th sound suspicously like they were borrowed from (or at least influenced by) the 2nd and 3rd trumpets of Revelation 8.

Ibid.:

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian the Christian

haha don't be fooled by the fact that modern man just discovered the prophecies around 1959 or so. They have been passed down from generation to generation of the hopi people. Elders have stated they make sure the prophecies were correct and not exaggerated by their people. Their tablet at the four corners in Arizona has been carbon dated to around 10,000 BC. Oddly enough the same time the Giza pyramids were constructed.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Ian the Christian

haha don't be fooled by the fact that modern man just discovered the prophecies around 1959 or so. They have been passed down from generation to generation of the hopi people. Elders have stated they make sure the prophecies were correct and not exaggerated by their people.

Ok, but that is your faith based leap beyond what can be historically documented.

Their tablet at the four corners in Arizona has been carbon dated to around 10,000 BC. Oddly enough the same time the Giza pyramids were constructed.

Is this the tablet?

Hopi Prophecy Rock

I can't find any carbon dating done on it, where did you get 10,000BC from?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I was sitting here reading this thread when I got this strange idea, a flash of insight if you will.

The antichrist is Iran's leader.
Think about it, and I have nothing against Iran other than they say their nuclear program is for PEACEFUL energy, promising PEACE and SECURITY but also it is obvious that it is not Iran's intended purpose for enriching uranium.

Iran has called the armies of the world...and they are answering.

Who says the antichrist has to always be the one on top?? All he really has to do is start the fire that kills billions of people.

The Antichrist doesn't just start a war, nor is he merely opposed to (or the opposite of) Christ as the English "anti" suggests. He is a substitute for Christ for people who once were, or still claim to be, Christians. The "in place of" rendering of the Greek "Αντί" is the crucial one.

John 18:36

Jesus answered, "My Kingdom is not of this world: if my Kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my Kingdom not from hence."

(Oct., 2007) Obama, inside Pentecostal church, "I'm confident we can create a Kingdom right here on Earth."

"Light" of Another's Name

John 5:43

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

A light will shine down, from somewhere. It will light upon you. You will experience an Epiphany, and you will say to yourself, "I have to vote for Barack."

David W. Bercott, A Dictionary of Early Christian Beliefs, p. 25:

Victorinus (c. 280 A.D.)

By this name [666], we understand the Antichrist. Although he is cut off from the divine light and deprived of it, he nevertheless transforms himself into an angel of light, daring to call himself light.

Speaks Strange Things Against

David W. Bercott, A Dictionary of Early Christian Beliefs, p. 23:

Justin Martyr (c. 160 A.D.)

[Jesus] shall come from heaven with glory, when the man of apostasy [Antichrist], who speaks strange things against the Most High, will venture to do unlawful deeds on the earth to us Christians.

When Morgan Freeman comes over to greet Obama, the senator begins bowing down both hands in worship. "This guy was president before I was," says Obama, referring to Freeman's turn in Deep Impact and, clearly, getting a little ahead of his own bio. Next, a nod to Bruce Almighty: "This guy was God before I was."

Abortion

Luke 23:28-29

But Jesus turning to them said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, stop weeping for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children.

"For behold, the days are coming when they will say
, 'Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bore, and the breasts that never nursed.' "

The leader of Iran doesn't qualify because he isn't a threat to seduce Christians ("even the Elect if that were possible") into accepting him as a Messianic figure. Obama on the other hand...

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

0:54, points to left eye (refers to Antichrist being blinded in right eye, the right being the side of salvation/sheep and left being of damnation/goats)
1:11, red glowing eyes.
1:51-53, Satan with Eve then Adam also, in Garden of Eden.
2:53, snake and apple.

So hot out the box can we pick up the pace?
Turn it up, heat it up I need to be entertained
Push the limit, are you with it?
Baby, dont be afraid
Im a hurt ya real good, baby

Lets go its my show
Baby, do what I say
Dont trip off the glitz
That I'm gonna display
I told ya Ima hold ya
Down until you're amazed
Give it to you til your screaming my name

No escaping when I start
Once I'm in I own your heart
There's no way to ring the alarm
So hold on until it's over

Chorus
Oooh, do you know what you got into?
Can you handle what Im about to do?
Cause its about to get rough for you
Im here for your entertainment
Oooh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet
you thought an angel swept ya off ya feet
Well Im about to turn up the heat
Im here for your entertainment

Its alright youll be fine baby, I'm in control
Take the pain take the pleasure
I'm the master of both
Close your eyes not your mind
Let me into your soul
Ima work ya til your totally blown

No escaping when I start
Once I'm in I own your heart
There's no way to ring the alarm
So hold on until it's over

[Chorus]

Entertainment
I'm here for your entertainment
Do you like what you see?
Let me entertain ya till you scream

Same performer's video for the movie 2012.

It's late at night, and I can't sleep [Rev. 12:12, "...he knoweth that he hath but a short time"]. Missing you [God] just runs too deep. This aching heart ain't broken yet. Oh God, I wish I could make you see, because I know this flame isn't dying.

Revelation 20

And the Devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the Beast and the False Prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

I just want to be with you [in Heaven], because living [in rebellion] is so hard to do, when all I know is trapped in your eyes [divine foreknowledge]. The future I can not forget, because I know this flame isn't dying. So nothing can stop me from trying [to be you, God]. Maybe its time for miracles [false signs and lying wonders], because I ain't giving up on "love."

Baby [humanity] can you feel it coming? You know I can hear it. Hear it in this song. And when you [humanity] feel me feeling you, you know its time.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
NOVA (PBS), March 31, 2005

Q: What are the chances of a tsunami occuring in the Gulf of Mexico? Is that possible? What would be the total damage?

Anonymous

A: Tsunamis have occurred in the Gulf of Mexico and they will happen again. In 1991, a magnitude 7.6 earthquake in Costa Rica produced a two-meter-high tsunami that flooded nearly 1,000 feet inland on the Caribbean side of the country. There are a number of older events listed in tsunami catalogs. The Caribbean contains a number of fault systems that are capable of producing earthquakes large enough to cause tsunamis. There are also active submarine volcanoes. The Gulf is also at risk from very large tsunamis generated elsewhere in the Atlantic, like the one produced by the 1755 Lisbon earthquake or a possible future one produced by the very rare but potentially catastrophic collapse of Canary Island volcanoes. While possible, we have no quantitative estimate of probability.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Timeframe for a "mortal wound" to be healed?

www.halfpasthuman.com...

"12 days of torment for the Obama administration" over the first 12 days of August.

ALTA Process: SpaceGoatFarts(SGF)

This entity is newly formed. While references to Space Goat Farts have appeared within Terra, sub set Space in the past, the data set now demonstrates a need for an entity to allow for the growth of 'unknown forces of all kinds from space which are terra/populace affecting'. Includes non-earth based, non-human/non-mammal intelligent beings usually considered as 'space aliens' or 'extraterrestrials'. Created during 1207 clean up.

Space Goats (of damnation separated from the sheep), farts (unclean air/spirits) as opposed to the Holy Spirit/"Breath" of God.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian the Christian
Timeframe for a "mortal wound" to be healed?

You ought to consider the possibility that the "mortal wound" is actually the apparent collapse of a political state.

Because it appears to me, from study of Revelation ch13, that the first Beast is a political state and the second Beast is an individual.
And the "mortal wound" actually happens to the first Beast.

See attached;The Beast from the Sea

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join