It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Obama, Antichrist, World Currency, Israel: Ultimate Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
(July 30, 2009) Temple Altar Construction Begins on Day of Destruction:
www.israelnationalnews.com...
www.templeinstitute.org...

The Institute plans on bringing the altar to its proper place on the Temple Mount when the Temple is rebuilt.

Temporary portable altar, construction began same day (9th of Av) as the first and second Temples destroyed.

(March 16, 2010) Jewish Temple Mount association announces (March 8, 2010) an heir, and at least one spare, kosher, red heifers:
www.youtube.com...

(March 29, 2010) Federman detained with goat in car: Right wing activist tells police he intended to slaughter animal in Old City:
www.jpost.com...

Police said right wing activists threatened repeatedly this week to come up to the Temple Mount and conduct ritual slaughter there during the Pessah holiday. They also suspect Federman was planning to slaughter the animal on the Temple Mount proper, and not in the synagogue.

[...]

Police deployed in large forces ahead of the holiday, especially in the Western Wall area, east Jerusalem and malls and public parks.

The Jewish holiday coincides with the Christian Easter, which culminates in the Sabbath of Light celebrated in the Holy Sepulchre next Saturday.

Did the Orthodox Jews secretly renew sacrifices on the Temple Mount? Wouldn't a red heifer have needed to have been sacrificed before any goats, as Mr. Federman was attempting? Did Obama's pressure force Israel to bring renewed sacrifices to an end, by arresting the religious Jews performing them?

Daniel 9:27:

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

THE COVENANT WITH MANY?

Genesis 2:1-3:

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God finished his work which he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had done. So God blessed the seventh day and hallowed it, because on it God rested from all his work which he had done in creation.

Obama, "Finally, I believe that my next 100 days will be so successful that I will be able to complete them in 72 days. And, on the 73rd day, I will rest."
www.entertonement.com...

6+6X6=72

Inaugration Jan 20 to April 29 (100 days):
www.timeanddate.com...

April 29th to July 10th, 2009 (72 days):
www.timeanddate.com...

So what happened on July 10th, 2009, or leading right up to it:

(June 28, 2009) Chinese TV: China's Central Bank has made another call for a world currency:
www.youtube.com...

(July 7, 2009) Pope calls for 'God-centered' global economy:
www.usatoday.com...

Pope Benedict XVI today called for reforming the United Nations and establishing a "true world political authority" with "real teeth" to manage the global economy with God-centered ethics.

In his third encyclical, a major teaching, released as the G-8 summit begins in Italy, the pope says such an authority is urgently needed to end the current worldwide financial crisis.

Russian President showing the new United Future World Currency:
www.youtube.com...

(July 10th, 2009) Obama Wraps G-8 Summit, Meets With Pope:
www.youtube.com...

Obama, "And, the 73rd day, I will rest."

John 5:15-17:

The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole.

And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the Sabbath day.

But Jesus answered them, "My Father worketh hitherto, and I work."

The work of ruling/mantaining creation, rather the work of creation. Interpreting Obama's comment in light of John 5:17, if he were the Antichrist, then he could have meant that the work of creating his kingdom would be over by July 11, 2009 and henceforth he would reign over it.

Revelation 13:5:

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

July 11, 2009 to December 21, 2012 (42 months * 30 days = 1260 days):
www.timeanddate.com...

2012, the Movie (Dec. 21, by the way) - Washington D.C. Scene (Tidal wave engulfs black President (Antichrist thrown into abyss?)):
www.youtube.com...

2012 Movie Trailer - December 21 2012:
www.youtube.com...

The World currency didn't remain a paper agreement, but became a reality.

(May 28, 2010) World currency unit intended to rival U.S. dollar for supremacy:
www.financialpost.com...

May 28, 2010

The WOCU, short for world currency unit, was actually launched by London-based WDX Organization in September 2009, but only seems to be gaining recognition now. Its value is determined as a derivative of the exchange rates of the world's top 20 currencies, as measured by GDP, in order to reduce the risk associated with exchange rate fluctuations. The new currency is similar to the International Monetary Fund's special drawing rights (SDR), which the IMF uses as a reserve asset to supplement the currency reserves of its member states. Both Russia and China have been pushing for the world to switch to a new currency.

Revelation 9:14-16:

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

As Iraq runs dry, a plague of snakes is unleashed: An unprecedented fall in the water levels of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers has left the rural population at the mercy of heat, drought – and displaced wildlife:
www.independent.co.uk...

15 June 2009

Swarms of snakes are attacking people and cattle in southern Iraq as the Euphrates and Tigris rivers dry up and the reptiles lose their natural habitat among the reed beds.

Iraq Suffers as the Euphrates River Dwindles:
www.nytimes.com...

July 13, 2009

The shrinking of the Euphrates, a river so crucial to the birth of civilization that the Book of Revelation prophesied its drying up as a sign of the end times, has decimated farms along its banks, has left fishermen impoverished and has depleted riverside towns as farmers flee to the cities looking for work.

Interesting to look at what was going on with Obama around that time.

(June 05, 2009) Obama visits the Pyramids, quotes Koran, praises Islam, sees himself on wall, compared to King Tut:
www.youtube.com...

Revelation 9:14-16:

Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

If the loosing of the four angels bound in the Euphrates in Revelation 9 is the same event as the drying of the Euphrates in Revelation 16; that would tell us to expect a war in the Middle east this summer; around an "hour, and a day, and a month, and a year" from when the Euphrates ran dry.

And there is a Total Solar Eclipse on 2010 July 11, which coincides with the start of the mourning period for the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Temples on July 20 (9th of Av):
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Revelation 8:8-9:

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Knowing the movie, Oil Rig disaster:
www.youtube.com...

Notice the 666 on the paper, is that there because the Deepwater Horizon disaster is Revelation 8:8-9, which would be a clear indication that we are in the Tribulation with a reigning Antichrist?

2 Peter 3:7:

By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Revelation 14:18-19:

Still another angel, who had charge of the fire, came from the altar and called in a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, "Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth's vine, because its grapes are ripe." The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God's wrath.

Knowing - End of The World:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Matthew 16:2-3:

When evening comes, you say, "It will be fair weather, for the sky is red," and in the morning, "Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast." You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.

Sydney - Dust in the Wind
www.youtube.com...

Giant Red Dust Storm engulfs the East Coast of Australia - 2009:
www.youtube.com...
On the 23rd of September, 2009 a massive dust storm carried by severe winds from the North West engulfed most of the East Coast of Australia, limiting visibility, diverting all flights and causing a thick reddish haze. This Footage was filmed just after 6AM on the morning of 23/09/2009 in Sydney, the comparative shots were taken later that day when the storm had travelled North and left a thin layer of red dust in the streets and on cars. It had a faint chalky smell and caused slight irritation to the eyes and lungs, it was proceeded by a windy night with brilliantly clear skies.

Sydney hit by "Apocalyptic" duststorm / sandstorm:
www.youtube.com...
The dust was still flying further north, however, and the sky over the Queensland state capital of Brisbane was clogged with dust into the early evening.

Such thick dust is rare over Sydney, and came along with other uncommon weather conditions across the country in recent days. Hailstorms have pummeled parts of the country this week, while other parts have been hit with an early spring mini-heatwave, and wildfires.

"It did feel like Armageddon because when I was in the kitchen looking out the skylight, there was this red glow coming through," Sydney resident Karen told Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio.

Sydney turns red: dust storm blankets city:
www.smh.com.au...
Sydneysiders have woken to a red haze unlike anything seen before by residents or weather experts, as the sun struggles to pierce a thick blanket of dust cloaking the city this morning.

Callers flooded talkback radio, others hit social networking sites and scores of emails were received from smh.com.au readers as Sydney residents expressed their amazement at this morning's conditions.

"It's just red, red, red as far as you can see," one caller at the Anzac Bridge told 2GB.

[...]

Last night, large hailstones fell in parts of Goulburn and Wagga, while wind gusts exceeded 90km/h, the Bureau said. A 109km/h gust was reported at Moss Vale, it said.

Dust Storm in Sydney, September 23, 2009:
www.youtube.com...
This morning sydneysiders woke to a red haze after strong winds brought large amounts of dust from inland NSW and South Australia, and dumped it on the whole of the city. The ruddy haze is caused by sunlight refracting through iron-rich dust.

Later in the morning the sun appeared at moments and it seemed bluish in colour.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Obamas not the anti-christ. That one comes from the tribe of Dan. And is now living somewhere in the middle east. Studying and building his power base. I know the name the your anti-christ. His name begins with the letter.."N".

Remember this... that alot of stuff was written down as metaphors, parables and anagrams. Always secrets within the written word, out in plain sight. One just has to have wisdom. The Cipher.

Its all like a vast game of chess, pieces are sacrificed to move the game along. The pieces are high ranking individuals that are being USED to aquire the next level of play. Then they are cast asside for there use is over. In this game the Shadow Master cares absolutly nothing for the pieces on the board. And would sacrifice billions to move the game forward.

It is a very old game.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
What does any of this have to do with 2012?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Bush as Gog of Magog:

www.templeinstitute.org...

The following document, written and signed by the New Jewish Congress, The Sanhedrin, and The Holy Temple and Temple Mount Movements is to be presented to President George W. Bush upon his arrival in the land of Israel on the second day of the Hebrew month of Shvat 5768, (January 9, 2008).

This historic document, known as "Megillat Bush - The Bush Scroll" states unequivocally the stand of the Jewish nation concerning the indivisible integrity of the Land of Israel, a stand which has remained unchanged throughout four thousand years of history and two thousand years of exile.

Look at the Scroll itself:

"Esteemed Mr. George W. Bush, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal (Ezekiel 38:1), leader of the west!"

The highest religious leaders of modern Judaism think George W. Bush was the prince of Tubal?

Ezekiel 38:1-13:

And the word of the LORD came to me saying, “Son of man, set your face toward Gog of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal. “I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them splendidly attired, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them wielding swords; Persia, Ethiopia and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer with all its troops; Beth-togarmah from the remote parts of the north with all its troops—many peoples with you.

“Be prepared, and prepare yourself, you and all your companies that are assembled about you, and be a guard for them. “After many days you will be summoned; in the latter years you will come into the land that is restored from the sword, whose inhabitants have been gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel which had been a continual waste; but its people were brought out from the nations, and they are living securely, all of them. “You will go up, you will come like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land, you and all your troops, and many peoples with you.”
‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “It will come about on that day, that thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil plan, and you will say, ‘I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will go against those who are at rest, that live securely, all of them living without walls and having no bars or gates, to capture spoil and to seize plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places which are now inhabited, and against the people who are gathered from the nations, who have acquired cattle and goods, who live at the center of the world.’ “Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish with all its villages will say to you, ‘Have you come to capture spoil? Have you assembled your company to seize plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to capture great spoil?’”’

Gog appears in the New Testament, in the Book of Revelation as well:

Revelation 20:8:

And after the thousand years, Satan will be released from his prison, and he will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to the war; the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Now, in Eastern Orthodoxy, because of the 2nd Ecumenical Council, this isn't after a literal 1000 year reign of Christ on earth, but something to expect before the Antichrist.

blog.cleveland.com.../2009/08/agog_over_bushs_comments_on_go.html

Now out of office, Chirac recounts that the American leader appealed to their "common faith" (Christianity) and told him: "Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East. . . . The biblical prophecies are being fulfilled. . . . This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people's enemies before a New Age begins."

Is their common faith really Christianity? The Bush family are generational members of the occultic groups like Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove. A confrontation "willed by God", is that God or the "god of this world" (Satan)?

www.theatlantic.com...

The name Magog is traditionally assigned to the incoming Bonesman deemed to have had the most sexual experience, and Gog goes to the new member with the least sexual experience. William Howard Taft and Robert Taft were Magogs. So, interestingly, was George Bush.

So G. W. Bush (if Gog) would literally be "of Magog" (G. H. Bush) both of whom invaded Iraq preparing the way for Obama to rise to power promising peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
What does any of this have to do with 2012?

Why don't you read my whole first post again. Carefully. Click all the links.

Obama tells a "joke." He has completed his first 100 days (Jan 20 to April 29th), he now tells us his next 100 days will be so successful he will finish them in 72 days (July 10th, 2009), the same day by which time a world currency is finalized, and will rest the 73rd day (July 11th 2009) which is exactly 1260 days, the length of the "rest"/reign of the Antichrist, until Dec. 21 2012 the end of the Mayan calendar.

2012 Movie Trailer - December 21 2012:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It would take me a while to digest all that you have put together!
Regardless of whether or not I will agree,I want to congradulate you for "Watching"!

I've had some things I thought were one way turn out to be another,and we know it will get clearer as we move forward and more is revealed.

Personally,I believe the antichrist comes from Rome.

Nice work though! Looks like you spent alot of thought on this matter!

I look forwarding to reading it later.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
America as "Mystery Babylon":
www.youtube.com...

What is the U.S. Government doing in Ancient Babylon?
www.youtube.com...

Barack Star: Following Obama through New Hampshire.
www.slate.com...

Dec. 11, 2006

Brenda Bladen was trying to explain why she liked Barack Obama so much—he was authentic, selfless, and inspirational. He was restoring her faith in politics. "I'm not comparing him to Jesus Christ but … " she said, before talking about the senator's humble beginnings.

[...]

He downplayed the fuss over his potential candidacy, saying he is just the flavor of the moment and a mere "symbol or stand-in for a spirit that says we are looking for something different—something new." It's wise for him to temper expectations for his candidacy. If voters stay in such a deep state of affection, they may get disappointed some day when he doesn't walk on water.

April 20, 2007:
swampland.blogs.time.com...

When Morgan Freeman comes over to greet Obama, the senator begins bowing down both hands in worship. "This guy was president before I was," says Obama, referring to Freeman's turn in Deep Impact and, clearly, getting a little ahead of his own bio. Next, a nod to Bruce Almighty: "This guy was God before I was."

John 18:36:

Jesus answered, "My Kingdom is not of this world: if my Kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my Kingdom not from hence."

(Oct., 2007) Obama, inside Pentecostal church, "I'm confident we can create a Kingdom right here on Earth."
www.youtube.com...

Obama's new Limo, "The Beast."
www.youtube.com...

Obama's Secret Service code name that he choose himself, "Renegade" (definition: Lawless, Apostate, Rebel, Traitor).
www.youtube.com...

Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama is sort of God:
www.youtube.com...

Prayer to Obama, "Hear our cry Obama! Save us Obama!":
www.youtube.com...

American Antichrist:
www.youtube.com...
In particular: 6:18 to 8:20 of clip. President of the USA worshiped by Christians in a Christian Tribulation movie.

Satanism in hip hop Encore Edition pt3:
www.youtube.com...
In particular 6:51-9:05 of clip. Obama as Maitreya, the maker of this series probably read:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDITORIAL: Obama greater than Jesus:
politiken.dk...

Obama as Christ crucified in Milan, Italy:
www.02blog.it...

Obama be thy name, thy change shall come, thy will be done:
www.youtube.com...

Obama: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done. (Prominently displayed poster at Obama's 2008 campaign headquarters in Lake City, Fla.):
www.wnd.com...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian the Christian

I would want to make several observations on this.

In the first place, an antichrist is someone who (falsely) claims to be Christ. Obama has not made that claim, so he is not (yet, at least) an antichrist.

The antichrist figure in Revelation persecutes those who do not accept his claim, and "causes them to be slain". This is not yet happening. Christians are not yet being persecuted and put to death for refusing to regard Obama as the returned Christ.

I think the true way to watch for the fulfilment of prophecy is to establish exactly what the Bible says, and then wait for events to match up. That's what I'm trying to do with my own series of threads on Revelation.

The whole point of "stopping the sacrifices" in Daniel is that the great opponent of God is trying to stop the true worship of God, a worship which has implicitly been ongoing until that point. If prophecy is being interpreted from a Christian standpoint, this has to mean doing something to inhibit Christian worship.

Finally, part of my theory about Revelation is that we are still waiting for the events of ch6, and would therefore need to wait further for subsequent events.

PS Relating to the first point, your list of you-tube links had not been posted when I started typing this. I'm still waiting, though, for signs that people are being slain for refusing to worship, enough to constitute the greatest tribulation and suffering that the world-wide church has ever known. This is what we're supposed to be expecting.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

A lot to ponder. Will return.

Here are the coordinates for Babylon... interesting.

32 32` 31 N 44 25` 15 E ------image Oct 8 2004

I've been looking for Babylon in GE so thanks. S&F

edit-add image date

[edit on 15-6-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

In the first place, an antichrist is someone who (falsely) claims to be Christ. Obama has not made that claim, so he is not (yet, at least) an antichrist.

One of the keystones of Christian apologetics is that Our Lord Jesus Christ accepted worship, therefore, to even be a prophet from God, He had to BE God.

Has Obama scorned the literal worship of millions of people as Messiah, if not God incarnate, figure?

No, he has not. He has encouraged and played up to it.

In 2,000 years of Christian civilization that is something unprecedented.

And, you're arguing he isn't even "an antichrist" yet?

Ok, so he might not be THE Antichrist, but obviously he IS "an antichrist", and on a scale unimaginable before within a "Christian country."

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
Remember this... that alot of stuff was written down as metaphors, parables and anagrams. Always secrets within the written word, out in plain sight. One just has to have wisdom. The Cipher.

i couldn't pass by an ultimate thread.

i happen to think there may be some truth to what Eye of Horus offers us in advice concerning anagramical info....

www.belowtopsecret.com...

the following two phrases are constructed of the same ingredients:

Damn Prime Anti-Jesus Armada, Oh Hidden
Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

other possible truisms in anagrams of his names:

Undesired Jihad Madman, Apathies Norm
Adamant Promised Inhuman Jehad Rides
Him Dispensed Random Death, Jam In Aura
Hade's Mujahedin Imported A Mandarins'
Jammed Hoard, Dispensed Humanitarian
A Imminent Maharajah Nodded: Rude Psi's

just sharing a possible source of information,
ET

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

"It was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them"-Revelation ch13 v7
"It was allowed... to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain" Revelation ch13 v15
"And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of the martyrs of Jesus" Revelation ch17 v6
When we see these events being fulfilled, that's when we can talk about being in the middle of the reign of the Antichrist.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I did skip over the links. I looked down through the post and all I saw for 2012 was the movie, which I did not want to see. The trailers made it look like the disaster movies of the 70s, i.e. plotless and lackluster, with better visuals.

So it seems that this thread should be in the predictions forum, not in the 2012 forum.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

"And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of the martyrs of Jesus" Revelation ch17 v6

This may have already happened when America under Bill Clinton sided with the Muslims and murdered Orthodox Christians in Bosnia and Serbia using radioactive DU weapons.

Originally posted by DISRAELI"It was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them"-Revelation ch13 v7
"It was allowed... to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain" Revelation ch13 v15

When we see these events being fulfilled, that's when we can talk about being in the middle of the reign of the Antichrist.

By the time we see those two verses happen, it'll be too late for Christians to talk about it,or prepare by stockpiling canned food or bottled water.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I did skip over the links. I looked down through the post and all I saw for 2012 was the movie, which I did not want to see. The trailers made it look like the disaster movies of the 70s, i.e. plotless and lackluster, with better visuals.

So it seems that this thread should be in the predictions forum, not in the 2012 forum.

It belongs here more than anywhere, although I could have put it in the Predictions forum, the Conspiracies In Religion forum (if Obama isn't the Antichrist, "they" sure want Christians to think he might be), or the New World Order forum. The Predictions forum would actually be my last choice.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

OK, so they made a movie and gave it the title 2012. So that is evidence that something might happen in 2012? I don't see a tie in to 2012.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian the Christian

This may have already happened when America under Bill Clinton sided with the Muslims and murdered Orthodox Christians in Bosnia and Serbia using radioactive DU weapons.

Those Christians were certainly not being killed by Obama, and they were not being killed for their refusal to recognise Obama as the returned Christ. Ths means that you can't claim them as examples of Christian martyrdom under the Antichrist Obama.

I can't help feeling that you're in danger of missing the point of Revelation by looking at it selectively instead of reading it through systematically.

The central theme of Revelation is a great world-wide power setting itself against the power of God, substituting the worship of itself, in the name of "Christ", for the worship of God, and killing the followers of Christ who refuse to accept it. And the way God deals with that.

At the risk of being immodest, can I suggest the material which you will find at the attached link?

Various Revelation threads

PS Ch13 is not yet on this link, but it will be in a few weeks.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

OK, so they made a movie and gave it the title 2012. So that is evidence that something might happen in 2012? I don't see a tie in to 2012.

Revelation 16:8-11:

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

(April 1, 2010) 2012 may bring the “perfect storm” – solar flares, systems collapse:

www.examiner.com...

Mainstream scientific concern about 2012 has grown since a recent National Research Council report funded by NASA and issued by the National Academy of Sciences, entitled “Severe Space Weather Events: Understanding Economic and Societal Impact” which details the potential devastation of 2012 solar storms on the current planetary energy grid and because of the inter-linkages of a cybernetic society, on our entire human civilization.

According to New Scientist, science’s concern is a repetition of the 8-day 1859 “Carrington event,” a large solar flare accompanied by a coronal mass ejection (CME) that flung billions of tons of solar plasma onto the earth’s magnetosphere and disrupted Victorian-era magnetometers and the world telegraph system.

The New Scientist states, “The report outlines the worst case scenario for the US. The ‘perfect storm’ is most likely on a spring or autumn night in a year of heightened solar activity - something like 2012. Around the equinoxes, the orientation of the Earth's field to the sun makes us particularly vulnerable to a plasma strike.”

(June 4, 2010) As the Sun Awakens, NASA Keeps a Wary Eye on Space Weather:
science.nasa.gov...

(June 9, 2010) More Active Sun Means Nasty Solar Storms Ahead:
news.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join