It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice To all who Believe in Aliens/UFO's

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Notice To all who Believe in Aliens/UFO's

I have Heard from several people and read all over the web that if we collectivly want the aliens to come then they shall kinda like a mass message. But the problem i have with the whole idea is this and let me explain.

Almost 50 percent of Americans, according to recent polls, and millions of people elsewhere in the world believe that UFOs are real. For many it is a deeply held belief.

Now If 50% believe that aliens are real, plus add the countless millions to that that believe but wont approach the subject. Well i would say we reach the goal of most of the planet believing and wanting them to come.

But yet here are in the year 2010 and thier Has still been no Encounter or mass enlightenment.

So i ask all of you, IS THIER STILL HOPE or is this just a useless fantasy.

Source for Quote

Kind Regards
True-Seer

[edit on 14-6-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I will await the day we all make peace and get along. What joy it would be for a planets inhabitants to all get along in bliss and look at the wider picture.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I don't know if there ever was hope for a mass thought project that includes having aliens come to visit us. Mainly because a mass thought project has no basis in fact. Sure many people believe in this and many things do happen after a mass thought project, but this can not be proven to be more than coincidence.

There are people everywhere who believe in thought projects and what they might hold. The fact is, if they do work, we know nothing about how to do them properly or how to tell - conclusively - the results came from the project.

Many people believe in UFOs, have seen them and can describe every detail of the incident, but their knowledge isn't good enough. I can't imagine how an unknown project could ever hold more credibility - for the good or the bad - than all the people who have come forward with their stories and have been dismissed out of hand.

So are you asking is there still hope for having them (aliens) come to Earth and say 'hello' or is there hope for a mass thought project working to induce this incident?

Either way there is always hope, depending on what you believe. Aliens are out there somewhere, whether a group of people thinking hard about wanting to see them will call them down here or not is anyone's guess. The answer seems to be no, since at any given time throughout the day there are multitudes of people thinking and asking for them to show themselves.

Sooner or later we, as a species, will know the truth about them. What difference does that make? Sooner or later Earth and even the solar system will not exist. I sure hope a lot of people don't think about that at the same time.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by esteay812]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

That made perfect sense my friend and i was asking is there hope for a mass thought project working to induce this incident? soiglrry if i wasnt more clear.

But on the basis that thier is no fact people have always thought that they have been with us from the start so maybe its not so far-fetched, being that can master space travel will be highly evolved and may be able to pick up thought of consciouness that a mass project could induce but thats just a thought.

Kind Regard's
True-Seer

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Our species is so incredibly violent and unstable, that it would be hard for me to understand how any sort of mass enlightenment could happen.

However, I believe we're at a place in human history that we will either destroy ourselves or grow beyond what we're currently experiencing. However, that might be said for any point in our history. That being said, we have the ability to destroy ourselves and our planet.

If there is a time for mass enlightenment, it will be either within our current generation, or the following.

However, I am only one human being. I can only speak for myself.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by draevin

Well i totally agree with what your saying and i'm sure thier are alot more people who share our views.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Even the most die-hard skeptics believe in UFOs, and most everyone believes in alien life.

However the question is, have any of the aliens visited Earth? This is the real issue, not the existence of UFOs or aliens.

Other thought transmission experiments have not been successful, like the Harvard prayer experiment

Results
Some patients were told they may or may not receive intercessory prayer: complications occurred in 52 percent of those who received prayer (Group 1) versus 51 percent of those who did not receive prayer (Group 2). Complications occurred in 59 percent of patients who were told they would receive prayer (Group 3) versus 52 percent, who also received prayer, but were uncertain of receiving it (Group 1). Major complications and thirty-day mortality were similar across the three groups. Major events and 30-day mortality were similar across the 3 groups. (13 in group 1, 16 in Group 2, and 14 in Group 3)

Not only did prayer not help the patients, those that were told they were being prayed for experienced more complications.

So I don't hold out much hope that wishing them here will make them come here, and even if it did there's no guarantee they'd come to help us, they could come to pillage our resources.

I think we're going to have to solve our own problems and not look for any help from outside the planet.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

As hard as it may be for me to accept you may be right, we are in charge and its our problem so we have to sort it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
You have to answer the one main question with this idea..

WHY would you want aliens to come to earth?

Look at what the 'advanced' colonialist's have done to every native culture they have come across. American Indians, Australian Aborigines, Incas.

So-called civilised humans have destroyed cultures and sometimes massacred whole races deemed inferior.

You think aliens would be any different?

..."These humans are violent and uncaring toward their fellows, but hey, their planet is pretty cool, lets just clear them out, and take over. Zorb, you can have europe."

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Actually yes i do think aliens would be different we are a very voilent race.

That doesnt mean every other race in the universe is.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by draevin

I think we have already destroyed the planet just look and the oil disaster in the gulf and I also do not think humanity as a whole would be ssen as being ready and is more on the negative side but that is just what i think.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Of course ALiens exist

If you go down to Southern California and Texas, you'll see thousand of Aliens and I have met many myself. They all sneak over the border from Mexico every night and go and work in low paid jobs.

How anyone can believe that there are no aliens in the USA is ridiculous. Do you really believe that every Hispanic you see is a citizen?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by airvicemarshal

I'm sorry but your post came across as extremely racist do not do that on my thread again or i will report. Could you edit to make it suitable please.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If you want them to come out and make themselves known to humanity broadly, then you need only ask. But it's only a matter of time now anyway. They are here, they have been for a long time. Start first by knowing this.

I saw my first ships more than 30 years ago. They are here. Have no doubts.

And that oil spill isn't what you think it is. Just calm down about it and all the other things you "see" going "wrong". Everything is fine.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I have no doubts that they are here, I just wish that they would give me the privelege of meeting them i wouldnt be scared. I want it soo much.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think I'd jump on one of the ships pretty quick if I had the chance. I would hope that they would just fly me around go on an adventure or 2 like in Doctor Who haha. Their ships could be like the TARDIS.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RaymaNcouldbe

Like the tardis i doubt it
Doctor who is too cool for it to be real lol.

One sec, now were did i put my sonic screwdriver oops i mean toothbrush.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You know the old saying about messing around with something that you do not understand. Aliens may not wanna be contacted by us and I laugh when people assume that they are benign beings. How do they know? Have they met these Aliens face to face? Maybe they have an evil agenda for all we know.

Contacting the Aliens maybe a huge mistake. Im pretty sure that if they wanted mass contact with Humans, that they would have already.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Then you will see them. Have you ever noticed one common statement that is present in virtually all religious texts? That one thing is "Ask, and it will be given". Ask. When you can ask with a pure heart, it will happen. First you will need to purify the reason for wanting it. They exist just as surely as you and I do. But then, so does everything else. Belief must be there. Faith is the goal.

When I say faith, I don't mean faith in religion or science.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

That is assuming that they would think as we do. Humanity has a problem remembering modesty.

We are not the final stage of intelligence.

Knowledge develops intellect.

From learning to use tools, to discovering that Earth isn't flat, to sending humans into space.

Our knowledge changes, and so does our intelligence.

If aliens exist (which I believe they do), and they have developed their knowledge and intelligence beyond ours (which they would have to do in order to travel here), then they most likely do not think the way humans do in our current state.

That being said, they could possibly be even more violent than humans. If there are multiple species, then there is always the possibility of a spectrum of benevolent and malevolent.

That is what I find so entirely fascinating about the subject, and also terrifying.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join