It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" Atlantic System Could Become First Named Storm Of The 2010 Atlantic Hurricane Season"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This story breaking from "ABC Action News" on the first one with potential to impact the Gulf..... Maybe there's something to these warning's after all....

www.abcactionnews.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

well spotted freetree. This is of utmost importance with the Gulf Oil situation. Things will get even worse if this forms into a hurricane and heads the way of the oil spill.

It doesn't bear thinking baout really.

The Power of Nature.........

G.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
40% chance in the next 48 hours. Small percentage, but even if it doesn't become a tropical storm, it's still going to have a big impact in the area. This is not good news at all

Thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Place your bets an keep an EYE on HAARP. I live on the MS gulf coast and I am packed and ready to bug out.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Place your bets an keep an EYE on HAARP. I live on the MS gulf coast and I am packed and ready to bug out.

What? Why?

Hurricanes have been happening in this area before Europeans even reached there. Why does every storm have to be associated with HAARP?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Thanks grantbeed, and hope it turn's into nothing, which is hard to say for a thread with this much devastating potential (possibly) but, will be keeping an eye on this one, as will y'all I'm sure..... going to this site to take a closer looksee....

www.stormpulse.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Agatha which made the sink hole in Guatamala was the 1st named stom... but still lets hope they all steer clear of the gulf

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Git_r_dun

Let's hope that's true, on "Stormpulse' it look's like there may be some potential right behind this low as well, just an amatuer observation..... (Off the coast of Sierra Leone right behind the low)...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I've been watching it for 3days now, it doesn't seem to be moving.

It started off as 30% chance on the first day, was up to 60% yesterday and now I see its down to 40% chance of becoming a storm.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Having worked in the oil biz for 25 yrs in know combustion.
1. fuel oil
2. stable oil wall
3. spark

A. Fuel oil and other combustables forming inside of a stable hurricane wall,,i'm not going to bother stating anything more as those who see what i'm saying will know.

Plausable scenario, and please your opinions, a real pillar of fire huricane size??

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Does every storm that comes around have to do with HAARP?

Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Having worked in the oil biz for 25 yrs in know combustion.
1. fuel oil
2. stable oil wall
3. spark

A. Fuel oil and other combustables forming inside of a stable hurricane wall,,i'm not going to bother stating anything more as those who see what i'm saying will know.

Plausable scenario, and please your opinions, a real pillar of fire huricane size??

That would make a great moive!

FIRECAIN!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Git_r_dun
Agatha which made the sink hole in Guatamala was the 1st named stom... but still lets hope they all steer clear of the gulf

The storm that hit Guatamala was a PACIFIC storm.

If you actually READ the link posted by the OP, you'd see the assigned name for the first Atlantic storm this year is "ALEX".

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The Atlantic storm will get ripped apart soon after it forms if it ever does.

The problem is going to be the one in the sw gulf. It's pressure is already down to 1000 vs 1010 for the Atlantic storm they are watching. I wonder why this one isn't getting any attention. Maybe things aren't favorable for development but not all sources say that. Maybe they are trying to prevent panic?

A graphic at Bearspaw Weather (best tropical weather site I have found) from the NESDIS shows a 80-100% chance of this developing into a storm. Another graphic shows water tempatures of 83-85 F in that area all the way through the gulf. You have to page down a bit to get to these, but it is cool stuff to look at.

Bearspaw Tropical Weather

Anyone out there that knows how to read the other maps, want to give a stab at possible directions this could take if it becomes a storm?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Apacheman already started a thread for this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Alway's feel's good to be vindicated..... Guess who's coming to dinner??? It's "Alex"!!!

www.kens5.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.caller.com...

in.reuters.com...

[edit on 28-6-2010 by freetree64]

top topics

join