It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf of Mexico Oil/Mud Volcano/HOAX?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Did BP make a mistake? Hmm...

I feel like there is something else going on here but i can't put my finger on it.

and.... oil spill cam....

Sorry if this has been posted.... I am not to sure what the implications of this would be but mybe someone can offer more insight.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I don't know who this guy is or his credentials but who cares, at least hes taking a shot at it.

Now i'm not so sure about the ideas of the second video..

Who knows....

I still can't shake the fact that there is more to it then anything we are assuming. Mybe it's not a volcano but a lot of people seem to think so.

Add: This isn't all what im thinking just open to possibility.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
There could be no oil leak!

Communist propaganda?

How would we ever even know?

We are still sleeping....

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I hate to post and run, but I'm falling asleep here. I am beginning to think that there's something to this Volcano stuff and thought I would throw these links into the mix. If they did tap into an active volcano, that definately changes things for the worse.

www.marum.de...
Underwater volcanoes that spew asphalt instead of lava: they were discovered in the Gulf of Mexico during an expedition of the research vessel SONNE, led by Prof. Gerhard Bohrmann of the DFG Research Center Ocean Margins.

en.wikipedia.org...

adsabs.harvard.edu...
Expulsion of Barium and Methane at Mud Volcanoes in the Gulf of Mexico

www.springerlink.com...
Fossil Foraminifera from four active mud volcanoes in the Gulf of Mexico

www.timesonline.co.uk...
Eruptions from Caribbean abyss throw up secrets of ocean life

British scientists hope that the discovery of the world’s deepest undersea volcanos is about to unlock the secrets of life at the bottom of the ocean.
More than three miles beneath the surface of the Caribbean, in a chasm cut off from the rest of the ocean for millions of years, are a cluster of ethereal spires teeming with life.
Formed by volcanically charged jets of superheated water shooting from the spires, hydrothermal vents rewrote the rules of biology when they were first seen three decades ago.
Now scientists aboard the Royal Research Ship James Cook have located the deepest volcanos yet found, 3 miles (5km) down.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Thanks for the info.

I wish there was some way for us to go down there with a scuba team and check it out.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Bump. Thats right i am shameless. I have also noticed more posts like this recently.

More lines.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

There could be no oil leak!

Communist propaganda?

How would we ever even know?

I think this is Communist propaganda.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I happen to know this guy in real life, the man who posted those videos.

He has NO CREDENTIALS at all...and some of his theories are /really/ far fetched.

He doesn't really bother to look at credible sources before he speaks. I know people who've had to correct him on specifics of the constitution and martial law. He doesn't know the simple things, and just jumps on any bandwagon that flows his way.

I wouldn't trust his videos, or his rants. That's just my first hand knowledge of him.

As far as it being a mud volcano, I think that's a hoax. Crude oil looks that color when mined and when it comes in contact with water, that will affect it as well.

Sure, it's possible but, this guy isn't a good source. Just my two cents.

new topics

top topics

join