It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie Rampage about NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Movie Rampage about NWO

www.youtube.com

Fed up with his dead-end life, Bill constructs a full-body kevlar armor suit and rampages through the streets of his hometown killing everyone in sight, particularly the barista that failed to make him a proper macchiato.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Its on netflix and its putting a bad light on Anti-NWO.

Everyone needs top see this
Just like CSI is part of the propaganda

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beholdblight
Yeah it's propaganda, and as a youtube poster pointed out:

issues serious friggen issues .. why didnt he try and elimate gangs or other types of menaces to society ... other than killing innocent people .. i know its only a movie but .. think about it ... if you go beserk at least lose it and start taking down., .. the bad guys..drug dealers ,child murderers and maybe even corrupted government.. you will be remembered more if you do something like that rather than being a total dumbass.. . so UWE .. you dumbass why not make a movie like that ..

I agreed.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
They used to make films like The Crow, where it was ONLY the bad guys who ended up as the victims. Now it seems people are just slashed and shot in movies for the desensitisation and the fun of it. Its in VERY bad taste imo.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of Falling Down...

What a great movie

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I guess that this movie didn't inspire any nationwide distribution, because I've never heard of it. Of course, Uwe Boll is a festering boil on the anus of all moviedom, so perhaps this is the film that finally kills his career. We can only hope.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beholdblight

So you could say he is after 'the sheep', and the 'pigs', but I don't see anything about it being anti-NWO.

If you ask me elitist NWO social darwinism is more what that video is about. About making sheep look worthless and expendable.

It looked like that guy was trying to impersonate Doug Stanhope. Stanhope puts me on the VIP list when he comes in to town. He's always been cool to me, but when he was on Alex Jones recently sadly he was basically saying what the the guy in that trailer is. Well, not with all of the killing etc, but that kind of elitist tripe. The first time I met Doug I brought him one of my best practical jokes: a 3 foot "panduit strap": a 3' long and 3/8" wide zip strap used in air condition for attaching flex pipe to round metal duct pipe: You climb under any truck or van and strap it to the drive shaft, and put a piece of duct tape on it so it stays on longer. The faster they go the louder and faster and harder it hits the underside of the vehicle (often the actual muffler)! Tin can machine gun!

They did an alright job with that trailer actually.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just watched this movie now and at times it was too disturbing to watch. No plot, no mercy.. just killing basically.

The conspiracy theorist gloss added kind of ruined it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i watched the movie about 2 months ago, i found that it had nothing to do with the NWO.

his friend is an couch activist vs globalization and the sheep. bout it.
-----------

And honestly, the NWO is a good thing. Were #ed until we adopt it. just because its a one world government does not mean it has to be like 1984, let it happen, and if it is like 1984 THEN you start revolution.

Either we adopt the NWO, or we destroy ourselves through religion / resource conflicts. pick your poison.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Kinda reminds me of Falling Down...

What a great movie

was a dope movie, i still remember it from my child hood. i think i was...9 maybe 10 when i watched it, micheal #en douglas

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The first movie can be viewed here
www.youtube.com...

And now comes a sequel.
I didn't see this coming, but here is the trailer for it.
It releases in stores, and I think Netflix on August 19.
Just a heads up.

Rampage 2 ...You End Now .....First Teaser Trailer

Rampage: Capital Punishment Trailer (2014)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I am watching the sequel right now and I think it is better than the first. I am about half the way through it and it has some awkward funny moments in it.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I actually liked both movies in a...maybe not so bad you love it type of way, but more of a guilty pleasure.

I really liked the main character's rant in the second movie "Rampage: Capital Punishment" Despite the wrongness of his way of dealing with it, He hits the nail on the head. Most of us on ATS feel the way he does in his rant. His way of "enacting his revenge or justice" is what's wrong. I can see these movies motivating someone with a mental illness to pick up a gun though.

top topics

join