It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game On - Iranian Aid Ships Leave for Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

An Iranian ship carrying aid supplies has set sail for Gaza and two others are expcted to leave next week.

I like the timeline that another poster put on ATS about June 23rd possibly being a date setup for a "false flag" event. Ships leaving for Israel should be arriving just in time for the Israelis to start firing on them and cause a war. Also, on Jun 22 the British Government is releasing their Austerity plan for the biggest Government cutbacks since World War II.

A war in the Middle East combined with a stock market crash (reaction to the British plan and possible mini crash in the pound sterling) could make for a very big news day.

Nevermind, we have the World Cup in South Africa to keep everyone distracted from the real news, and two matches in England's group Jun 23 should keep everyone well occupied.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This could be WW3 or it could be a watered down version of the cold war
you never know.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Do the ships actually arrive on the 22nd or is that just speculation? As far as WWIII goes, wasn't North Korea supposed to have turned Seoul into a "Sea of Flame" by now? I'm getting tired of all of these empty threats.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I can't wait to see what happens when that Irish ship rolls up, they best leave them red-headed beer drinkers alone! (this is turning into a fantastic soap!)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm hoping the Iranian ship has a lot of video cameras on board and a constant line to the internet. They shouldn't bring any weapons with them. It would be a terrifying trip, and anyone who goes on this has to have tremendous courage and believe in their mission. If they do not bring weapons, they risk being hurt or killed, but it would truly expose Israel as tyrants. If they bring weapons, they better bring more than sticks and fireworks, otherwise they are just provoking Israel again, which helps Israel. I fear these might be staged but I hope it is people who are not controlled opposition.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

..."Maj. Gen. Salami, deputy commander IRGC (Islamic Revolution Guard Corps), discussing the humanitarian aid ships to Gaza, said that protecting these ships is not on the agenda of the IRGC,"...

very very disappointing...
now the iranians look like pussies...all talk and no action.

[edit on 15/6/10 by FuGGer]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I have a idea I should go to the Zoo and jump in with the lions cage and poke them with sticks. I bet the leader of Iran would think this was a good idea.

I wish they would both blow each other up I am sick of hearing about them. They are all nuts. Both sides are right and both sides are wrong. It comes down to ideology and when that happens it will never end until one side wipes out the other side. I say get on with it.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer
very very disappointing...
now the iranians look like pussies...
[edit on 15/6/10 by FuGGer]

(quoted term bolded for emphasis) Hmm, Doesn't the Maj. Gen.'s name say otherwise?

..."Maj. Gen. Salami, deputy commander IRGC (Islamic Revolution Guard Corps), discussing the humanitarian aid ships to Gaza, said that protecting these ships is not on the agenda of the IRGC,"...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Iranians are closing in...

Report: Egypt refuses to stop Iranian ships

Egypt rejected Israel's request not to assist the Iranian ships slated to sail to the Gaza Strip in the coming days, Kuwaiti paper al-Dar reported on Friday. The report was not confirmed by any official Egyptian elements. Facts regarding the Iranian flotilla to Gaza are vague and shrouded in mystery. As of yet, it is unclear whether the ships have already set sail, and the number of people on deck is unknown.

www.ynetnews.com...

Thumps up from me -

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeddiRevolution
Do the ships actually arrive on the 22nd or is that just speculation? As far as WWIII goes, wasn't North Korea supposed to have turned Seoul into a "Sea of Flame" by now? I'm getting tired of all of these empty threats.

I bet the people of Seoul aren't.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I have said months that Middle East and tensions in Korea will flame same time - those really are not separated happenings. If ME stays cool, Korea will stay too - and if Korea heats up - we will see how ME will flame soon too... and then we are doomed.

Its all about The Great Game and China/Russia - SCO/BRIC involvement in world politics. Lets hope that East will keep West hegemony ideas in chains.

EDIT:
Have to add this here - related to my views:

US War Ships off the Chinese Coast
www.globalresearch.ca...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by JanusFIN]

join