It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is already the Old World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So the NWO thinks that they can kill us off, by destroying our economies, our health/reproductive capabilities, starting wars, terrorism and much more. What they did not plan on is that the people are far more patriotic than they were a hundred years ago when they started WWI.

As well as being defenders of our nations we have also become quite tolerant. Now I know there will be lots of people jumping out of their seats but think about it. Today we have metro sexual pop/dance/cook/clean/fashion idols, politicians that do drugs, hookers and small boys and no one really does anything about it.

More than tolerant I think we have become numb to the sins of the world, and as things progress I predict that the NWO will never take control in a NWO global government/religion. WHY? because the people will say, we might be starving, we might be sick and dyeing, we might be flat ass broke, but we still have our pride. And when the UN or another such group say Ahh there there America we will take care of you, give you food, rebuilt your infrastructure, defend you from those evil doers, the people will say HANG ON, you are the little sh*t that caused all this in the first place and revolt.

I say revolt, that is as long as you still have your guns which Obama is about to sign over the UN's international treaty banning said guns! need I say more?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
I say revolt, that is as long as you still have your guns which Obama is about to sign over the UN's international treaty banning said guns! need I say more?

Against the rules?

new topics

join