It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts I had about the Universe and Twinflames

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I dont know if this is the right place so please move to the correct thread.

Its been a while since Ive posted my own thread and I thought about sharing the thoughts I had whilst laying in bed lastnight.

I was thinking about the Universe and then Parallel Universes and then thought about Twinflames with 1 soul, already there’s a similarity to the both.You cant really see the Universe and you cant really see the mind , yet their both of something Eternal.They say that we hold the answers to all questions, so maybe when humans were first born to this world ,we were also born with part of the universe in our minds.We need to 'think', we need to ask ourselves questions over and over to eventually receive the answers. There is also the thing where each individual creates their own reality ,which would surely widen/stretch the Universe making it more and more infinite.
What would happen to someone that had thoughts of being someone not of this earth, spiritually. Someone who had leadership in their blood,someone who held secrets within, but knew that they wouldn’t be known until they met up with their twin-flame. what if this person believed that the game/the plan/the earths secret as to why it all started and to why there are so many unanswered questions throughout time was inside themselves , and inside the other heads involved. Lets say there are 10 heads that got together in the beginning to create the earth . All 10 heads agreed to have part of 'their' Universe inside their minds , also to have each of their Soul split in 2. Therefore, into 2 bodies one male and one female. lets just say the beings that did create this are neither female nor male (unisex) therefore a single Soul could be split into 2 women or 2 men.This is where the fun begins, the Souls of these original beings have started to scatter between everything that is a living spirit, our spirit can be part of anything that lives. throughout time more and more Souls are being split,making it like one huge jigsaw,,a game to link the pieces up,but any one mind is always working in pairs, even if they don’t know.The journey may be hard or easy or on a pause, but the destination remains the same.Now , twin-flames are suppose to be so alike that their thinking is on the same level,their interests/hobbies would be similar and their goals/aims in life.How many people on this planet would actually hold goals/aims,I would say statistically under 50% and the amount of people in this world that are negative,sympathy seekers,depressed or even suicidal,,surely it would mean their twin-flame is the same.I have heard of some twinflames meeting,,whether they are 100% right or not, to me, it must have been a big deal to them but I think with the creators,,(10 heads) if they found their other half it would be more of a big deal,,that more would know about it.Maybe their destination if 21/12/12.

Open your mind,let in the Universe,have a conversation with yourself in the mirror,after time you'll see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/daa71c544676.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Interesting thoughts you have there. Im not sure about a soul splitting and then incarnating into two different people, but Im sure in the beginning the ONE split itself into the many. Isnt it the thinking that your twin soul doesnt incarnate and is actually the part of you still at Source? Im not really sure but thanks for a thoughtful post.

Ive thought about how souls split from the Source before, and I think the split must have happenned right at the start as I cant see individual souls splitting again.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi Mr Green,

Thanx for your reply.

I am a firm believer of Twinflames although any theory on Souls could be the possible truth but I am sure it is to do with the main source(s)
I guess no-one could truly know this truth and I dont even think we will know it once we pass on

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Interesting piece, I have read into twin souls before now but thank you for reminding me of the subject.

Peace, love and unity

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Thanx for reading Kluute and thanx for posting.

I haven't read this in ages and kinda blew me away that I wrote it. I soon forget what I write lol

~Alienmindflare~

top topics

join