It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Jews 'indundated' with requests to join new Gaza aid flotilla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

German Jews 'indundated' with requests to join new Gaza aid flotilla

www.haaretz.com

An association of German Jews planning to send a boat with humanitarian aid to break the Gaza blockade is searching for a second vessel, given the high number of requests to travel with the group

The group, Jewish Voices for a Just Peace, had originally planned to send one small vessel from an unnamed Mediterranean port in mid- July

"our preparations have been held back somewhat because we have been inundated with requests to travel."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This right here is a CLEAR distinction between being simply against Israeli Govt. Policies vs. Being Anti-Semitic, or anti-jewish.

In many ways I must simply take my virtual hat off, bow down and give it to these people. Jewish people make up a small population of earth and for them to stand up like this when much much higher populations of a given "faith" could not even muster this small number despite belonging to a community with a much higher population number.

Thank you people of Germany!

People condemn helen thomas for saying what she said, but lookie here, the jewish people of Germany are great and noble and perhaps more imporantly are not "indoctrinated" for lack of a better word.
Once Again....FOR Lack Of A Better Word!!!

Great news and thumbs up for these heroes!!!!!!!

www.haaretz.com

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

This right here is a CLEAR distinction between being simply against Israeli Govt. Policies vs. Being Anti-Semitic, or anti-jewish.

In many ways I must simply take my virtual hat off, bow down and give it to these people. Jewish people make up a small population of earth and for them to stand up like this when much much higher populations of a given "faith" could not even muster this small number despite belonging to a community with a much higher population number.

Thank you people of Germany!

People condemn helen thomas for saying what she said, but lookie here, the jewish people of Germany are great and noble and perhaps more imporantly are not "indoctrinated" for lack of a better word.
Once Again....FOR Lack Of A Better Word!!!

Great news and thumbs up for these heroes!!!!!!!

www.haaretz.com

And it is the voices of the ordinary Jewish person that needs to be heard here. Far too many people on all sides, filled with hate are quick to post their anger one way or another.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Another source for this story

German Jews to join new Gaza aid flotilla

Ok I'm right behind this group of Jews.

Now elsewhere on ATS I have been accused of being a Jew hater. How is that possible when I support these Jews ?

Clearly there are different types of Jew, those that want to murder, maim and imprison Palestinians and anyone else that gets in their way, aka Zionists, and other types who want to do things differently.

Come on zio supporters let's hear how you explain this. Are these German Jews anti semites ? or is it the Zionists that are anti semites ?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by bigyin]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is good news.
Only the worlds diaspora can have any real influence over the Zionist movement in Israel.
It will certainly take out the Jew/Muslim Hegelian dialectic.
As well as the cries of being anti-Semitic, even though Palestinians are also Semites anyway.
How will the IDF deal with this?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
No takers eh ?

I guess some questions are just too difficult to answer.

Try this one....

Which Jews are the chosen ones ? The ones from Germany or the ones blocking Gazza ?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I hope this time the flotillas are armed and dangerous incase terrorist pirates try to massacre again.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

A 'JEW' is defined as one who has alliance with Israel.

So those Jews taking aid are NOT considered as 'jews' by the israelis.

This definition of jew has been laid down by Israeli Rabbis.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunisherSupreme
reply to post by bigyin

A 'JEW' is defined as one who has alliance with Israel.

So those Jews taking aid are NOT considered as 'jews' by the israelis.

This definition of jew has been laid down by Israeli Rabbis.

Hmmmm ... I've not heard that one before.

tbh I think the Jews are a bit messed up trying to define themselves.

Some say Jew is a race others, myself included, would call it a religion...... therefore to try and build a country on a religion is really going to fail sooner or later. These days it would actually be difficult to build a country on a race given the anti racist laws that exist ... your just not allowed to favour one race or religion over another.

I'm not doubting what your saying but have you got any references for your definition, because if it's true then there are a lot of Jews who are not Jews. I don't know what they would be called ???

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Mossad is going to have fun with this group.

My bet is the ship breaks down within hours of leaving port due to a Mossad agent putting metal filing in the engines or some other trick to sabotage the ship so that it is unable to ever get to Gaza.

What a good way to make money on the side then to be a part time agent.
www.independent.co.uk...

I have had friends that worked for oil companies in the middle east that made money collecting information for Mossad and they were not even Jewish and just in it for the money.

Mossad pays there informants better then most other countries.
and for them its cheaper and safer then using agents.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Do you know if they have any vacancies in Scotland at the moment ? I could do with some extra cash.

new topics

top topics

join