It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IPCC consensus on climate change was phoney, says IPCC insider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The IPCC consensus on climate change was phoney, says IPCC insider

Source

The UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change misled the press and public into believing that thousands of scientists backed its claims on manmade global warming, according to Mike Hulme, a prominent climate scientist and IPCC insider. The actual number of scientists who backed that claim was “only a few dozen experts,”
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Nebuchadnezzer]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am not sure what to think about this, just makes me shake my head. How many other times throughout history have things like this happened, how many times have we been told that a majority or large number of people or "Officials" or "Representatives" have really been a minority, and the information is just propagandized?

...On second thought, I am not sure I want to know the answer to that question.

Source
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Nebuchadnezzer]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebuchadnezzer

I guess we pretty much knew this but all the more grist to the mill when this sort of thing comes out.

Could you edit your link? the space between the u and r is causing the problem. [/u rl]

Mmm, getting

Sorry, the page you're looking for does not exist.

Sorted. The extra / causing the problem

This is the link

how many times have we been told that a majority or large number of people or "Officials" or "Representatives" have really been a minority, and the information is just propagandized?

Start with all government information and then add the rest of the government information. That should about cover it I think.

[edit on 14/6/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
mikehulme.org...

seems hes reacted with some spin..

its funny when all these people make very clear and straight statements..then try to hide behind spin and confusions...

sadly it works on some people..

new topics

top topics

join