It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little late joining the party....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hello. My name is Justin, and on this site I feel like I'm right at home. After my father had passed away, I felt alone in a very much corrupted world. You see, it was he that taught me the government was crooked. He took me to see JFK when I was eleven, one of the few movies he took me to see. The JFK conspiracy was something he would always talk about. It did not stop there however, because he also took me to my first concert. In 1984, at the tender age of 4, I was witness to one of the greatest rock and roll bands in history, KISS!

So from him I learned about conspiracy and music. You could probably guess that he was a hippie, and you would be correct. My father passed on in 2002, so I felt I could not talk about these things with anyone. Of course I tried, with my sister, my mom, and friends but they usually don't care to hear any of it. Am I glad that I found a site where people could discuss things like this in a civil manner!

I am very much fascinated by the New World Order. Religion was not forced upon me in anyway, although as a youth I was well aware of Revelation 13. The backside of the dollar bill always intrigued me. Reading about this in the 80's really seemed like fairy tales but now seeing the progression of technology.....

I am a former Atheist. I believe Jesus Christ is my lord and savior. I don't like arguing about religion. Believe what you wanna believe. I saw my first UFO in 1999. These increased in numbers over a 2 year period but then abruptly stopped after I quit fantasizing about them daily. Just one of the reasons I became more aligned with the Christian faith. I do have a long way to go though. I used to listen to Deicide like crazy and bands in that particular genre that promote Satanism. Its tough to just throw all that away because it just sounds so good....

I am open minded (which is very important) and also try to find rational explanations for things that occur, not just, the shadow government did it, or god did it, satan did it, etc. I guess this makes me different from religious fundamentalists. I believe in ghosts, but I've never seen one. I have had many out of body experiences, and I can also lucid dream. In fact, I've been a long time sufferer(?) of sleep paralysis. I attribute most of this to my history with psychedelics......

I would like to make some good friends on here, because, being an Aries makes me outgoing. What? A christian believing in astrology? Well not quite, just find some of it interesting is all. Like I said, open minded. So as an Arian, be not surprised if I put my foot in my mouth because far too often I can jump the gun on things. I'll try some restraint. LOL

Being a child of the 80s, makes me a video game lover, as well. First came Nintendo, with Legend of Zelda, Metroid, and Castlevania as my faves. My last obsession was Quake. I spent about 2 years involved with clans and wars and actually winning a competition on small gaming community (Mplayer). Now its Smash Bros Brawl. Oh how I love this game. I main Marth and Kirby, if any of yous want to play sometime Ill give you my friend code. Am I too old to be enjoying this type of game? What, would call of duty be more in my age range? LOL

I like to write as well. Collaborative writing anyone? I once wrote a poem in the shape of a pyramid. I called it "Temple of the Morning Star"

I enjoy the finer things in life. Wine, women, song....
I'm left handed
I usually dont speak to anyone unless they speak to me at first. (probably the reason why im single?)
I'm mexican, but I'm legal LOL
I'm also norweigan, guess thats why I like death/black metal so much?
I love redheads
need proof of god atheists? Mike Patton. next.......

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
very interesting and welcome to the site hope you enjoy the fascinating real evidence(and the unreal and the fakes) this site has to offer about many different topics.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
welcome, i just joined myself last week. This site has always intregued me, and still does.

"The problem is choice" - The Matrix

I normally dont quote movies but this quote stuck with me.

Again welcome

dudly

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
thanks for the replies. i was starting to think no one could read what i wrote!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
hey
with any luck it will either be a long party
or a spectacular one

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I can't wait to see your threads. Glad to see you on ATS amigo.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
thank you danbones and romantic rebel. i appreciate the warm greetings.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Heya! I'm late to the party - again - but I wanted to say hi and welcome. I just saw one of your posts and saw that you are in my general area. I'm a lefty, too.

I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Glencairn

oh hey lefty! I wish I wouldve seen this yesterday because it was lefthanders day Aug 13th! ya im a dork!

top topics

join