It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Obama ad: 'Gather your armies'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I was kinda digging on his anti-establishment spiel until I saw he was a member of the lie to start wars, kill people & torture party... he's a manicured phony tool trying to jump on the Tea Party bandwagon, "look at my commercial, I'm one of you!!".. when in fact, he's a transparent GOP lackey clone with the intellect of a fern, more useless than tits on a man.. he'll march in lock-step with the party, form the proper opinions, and smile out talking point lies as directed... as a kazoo plays patriotic songs in his head 24/7.

Yawn, more lies from liars.. that clown will take the same amount of "both partys suck" true Tea Party spirit to DC, as obama brought "change".

Where is the commercial where the rallying cry is "prepare to defend yourselves, the republicans and democrats are being re-elected!!"

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The video is a good reflection of a possible response of our fore fathers at the present state of our political affairs. The emotional response from us when we watch it and then think about it should bridge both party lines. It should talk to the American in all of us Republican and Democrat .

We as Americans have become so involved with party line games we are forgetting about the roots of our country . The founders made a document that when enacted balanced the powers between the branches of the government and also with the government states and the people. This balance has been broken over the last 100 or so years .

Regardless of which party you find affiliation with the utmost important thing should be restore the balance of powers again. Remove corporate and banker influence from our congress restore the power of the people restore the Republic to what it was suppose to be .

And if I hear the Obama race card played again I am going to PUKE

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Well then maybe you should just pack up and go to Russia! I am really seriously getting sick and tired of people who think like you. People who think that they can force there socialized crap on me! I just want to be left alone and live free without having to deal with brain washed people like you! STAY OUT OF MY LIFE! if you don't, I will not be responsible, and I am sure many many more people, as days go by, feel the same way I do. I pray for the day when people wake up!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
That is quite enough with the sniping folks. Get on topic, and do it now.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shine71
reply to post by SpectreDC

His folks were born up there. Sonny boy "W" was either native Texan or spent nearly all his life in Texas. Even worst, a Texan POLITICIAN! SIGH!!

DOUBLE SIGH!!

At least we know where Bush was born.

Speaking of the Founding Fathers...they were brilliant enough to know that one day a foreigner would try to bring down this country from the inside. That is why they included the natural born citizen requirement for the Presidency. That foreigner is Barack Hussein Obama and we purposely and intentionally overlooked this important safeguard the founders gave us.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The part I don't understand is where he complains about being taxed "without representation," which is not true...he's running for the very Congress that represents us. Also, he's points to the Constitution and says he sword to "defend this," but that same Constitution gives the U.S. Government the right to tax in the 16th Amendment.

If he wants to pass a new Amendment striking the 16th from the books, that's fine, he's welcome to try. But until then he's just either deluded or lying if he thinks the federal government doesn't have the power to tax us.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

i think this is a response by comparason to the fact they when this country started the people ruled the government... the government taxed the people what the people didn't want to be taxed... the fourth branch of government that was spawned was "WE THE PEOPLE" and part of that plays in the checks and balances process of our republic.. (democratic) ...

hence the sovernity we think we're lossing... we just don't own it anymore... its been leased and mortgaged, and trade for fake replicas of freedom..... sold at whole sale prices... made in china...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Just want to apologize for my rant! It is just a frustrating situation for all involved! I feel that the ad is also a result of the frustration people are feeling.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Honestly I am kicking around the idea right now. I tentatively planned to run in 2012, but I wish I had started sooner and ran this year. Instead I am supporting Paul McKain in my District. He came up through the Tea Party, he was a Whig, but he changed to independent at the Party's urging, and he has been at every Tea Party, Mason/Shriner event, Biker Rally, Patriot Guard event, parade, etc. He is a real hands on guy, and he shares all of my beliefs. He makes eye contact when shaking your hand, he stops to listen to you no matter how many people are clamoring for his attention. He met me one time, he recognized me the next time and he remembered where we met, but he was honest about forgetting my name.

Anyhow. the problem with a guy like me running for office is that I still have to work! I can't take 6 months off to campaign. I have to work my two regular jobs, and then campaign on evenings and weekends. That is why we get rich folks running for office. They can afford to.

I will start a thread very soon that has what I believe to be the platform every grassroots candidate should run from. Its basic premise is that we all want the same things. Nobody is "anti-environment" or "Pro baby-killing." The differences in the agendas are manufactured for the press. What we actually have is a very clear common goal, with multiple paths to get to it, and the press and politicians get all wound up in dissecting each path instead of focusing on the goal. I hope to be able to illustrate and communicate that common goal and be open to all the different possible paths that will get the country to that common goal.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So long as I live I will see the income tax as a form of slavery.

If there are any peaceful means to get rid of this thing, I'm for it, and I bet there are at least 100,000,000 others that agree.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30_seconds

So long as I live I will see the income tax as a form of slavery.

If there are any peaceful means to get rid of this thing, I'm for it, and I bet there are at least 100,000,000 others that agree.

I agree, and it is the most simple thing to fix! A National Sales tax fixes everything. It taxes the people who are spending the most money. It is just about the same thing as the progressive income tax except it rewards the people living fiscally responsible and taxes the ones who are not.

It is a "voluntary" tax if you exempt groceries like most states do.

Most proponents of it say that it will INCREASE tax revenue while lowering the amount of administrative cost to collect it, thereby generating more revenue and lowering cost at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join