It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Obama ad: 'Gather your armies'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shine71
reply to post by TheFinalTruth14

Go back to watching Fox and Rush, and Bill O'reilly and the Televangelists with their FAIRY TALES, HAHAHA!

OH, and keep that SHOTGUN and chewing tobacco away from your CHILDREN, its bad for them.

A friendly reminder.

I don't watch Fox, it is terrible. Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh are idiots. I'm not a Christian and have never been. Currently I am considering putting some effort to see what Hindu is about and possibly becoming Hindu. I have never owned a gun. I don't chew, I do smoke cigarettes though I'm trying to quit.

You are completely prejudice. If I was black, you would be a racist. But I am a mixed race of Scottish, Irish, and Native American, so perhaps I can call YOU a racist against people like me for believing all of those stereotypes because of the region of the United States I live in.

Pitiful. You're brainwashed by your precious MSM, or just a complete troll, for which I apologize for taking the bait.

EDIT - I woud also ask you respect everyone's religion or beliefs, from the televangelists to the athiests. No need to laugh or belittle someone for what they believe.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by TheFinalTruth14]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

His folks were born up there. Sonny boy "W" was either native Texan or spent nearly all his life in Texas. Even worst, a Texan POLITICIAN! SIGH!!

DOUBLE SIGH!!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Shine71]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

reply to post by muzzleflash

The stats are available so Google them. Your "good ol boys" spend MORE on WAR during TWO terms in office, then this Administration will spend TOTAL if it went for EIGHT CONSECUTIVE TERMS.

You FAIL!!

Yep.

BTW I did look up the statistics.

And caught you LYING LOL.

Wars since 2001 cost = 1 trillion $ roughly. (Iraq and Afghanistan combined).
costofwar.com...

And what did I find when googling the cost of the bailouts ????

www.newsweek.com...

The equity research division of financial firm Keefe, Bruyette & Wood estimates that the U.S. has spent $3.2 trillion and allocated $10.8 trillion. This includes bailouts financed by the Treasury, the Fed, the FDIC, and HUD.

Bloomberg says the U.S. has spent $4.17 trillion and allocated $12.8 trillion. Kiel says that "Bloomberg’s total is higher because it includes things like tax breaks for banks and both stimulus packages (President Bush’s 2008 tax rebates and Obama's 2009 bill)."

The Congressional Oversight Panel chaired by Harvard's Elizabeth Warren tallied things slightly differently and says the U.S. has spent $4.4 trillion so far.

Nice way to make an entrance into ATS, spouting pure BS that is super easily debunked by simple google searches that you yourself SUGGESTED that I conduct.

There I conducted the Googles, and you were exposed.

Whom fails now, sir??

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
All I seen was when He said

Are you with Me?

Obama stole his line in the Gulf Today?

www.examiner.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shine71

Here is your basic fundamental problem.

You think that if we are against Obama, we must be pro-Bush. But this is a logical fallacy and you seem to embellish it.

Anyways, for 8 years I spoke out against Bush and the government.

I am also against Obama because they are the same thing. Corporate puppets. Bush and Obama and Clinton etc etc.

Anyways, the point is I have always been against this corrupt government since day 1.

Calling me a Bush supporter, or a Republican, that is MASSIVE INSULT and I do not take these things lightly.

You don't even know anything about anyone here, yet here you are assuming we have shotguns, chew tobacco, live in the south, are redneck racist white people, etc etc.

Honestly how can anyone entertain this lunacy?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Yes, I got a bit carried away earlier. I salute you for your stance, and you make very valid points.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

It is extremely insulting and a huge pet peeve of mine. I have lived in the great state of South Carolina my whole life and I've really reached a point where I'm just sick of the constant "racist witchhunt" that goes on and is mainly aimed at people like me. I too strongly disliked Bush, though at the time I resorted to saying "hate" more often (luckily I've learned not to hate anyone since those times). I said a LOT worse about Bush, things I currently wouldn't say about anyone.

The only time I read/watch Fox or CNN is too see how the agenda is being driven. I've decided you almost have to pay attention to both if you want to try to decipher the real story. The whole southern redneck stigma is nothing but brainwashing in my book. Charleston, SC was voted as the friendliest city in the United States for 11 years running.

I do feel for those that have a misunderstanding of what the South is all about. At the end of the day, it is their loss for not seeing through the garbage propoganda.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Wealthy Caucasian southern boys sure get ANGRY when there is an African American in office.

And yet you're the one making bigoted comments and invoking race.

Thank you. No I know you have no intellect or any defensible stance on your political ideologies. Now let the grown ups talk for a while.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Perhaps its the ROTTEN CORRUPT Politicians that get elected down there that give the South a bad image.

Cant you folks down there elect a DECENT politician for a change?

Clean up the image down there at least!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Perhaps its the ROTTEN CORRUPT Politicians that get elected down there that give the South a bad image.

Cant you folks down there elect a DECENT politician for a change?

Clean up the image down there at least!

Obviously stuck in the Red Vs. Blue garbage, so as I said I will automatically win this debate.

See : Illinois

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by dashen
13 Colonies revolted for a tea tax, after the Revolution, the colonists revolted against the Federal Govt. after they enacted a whiskey tax. It almost seems silly Not to revolt. But seriously, armed revolution against the US govt is silly, they can zap you from frikkin space.

Except there is no "they" if we revolt. "They" are us, just doing jobs. I am one of "they," but I am also one of us! If "We" revolt, I won't be a "they" anymore.

Seriously. I don't want my tax dollars going to companies "too big to fail" and I don't want it going overseas, and I don't want it going to BP! I want my tax dollars going to the troops here in the US, I want it going to protect our borders, I want it going to fix the political and economic systems by putting some substance into them! If "they" won't fix it, then "we" have to!

please run for office.

i would move to where you are just to vote for you.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The only Red vs Blue going on is many folks here who run their mouths about the tiny imperfections of Obama, YET kept their traps SHUT when "W" was steering the country into certain destruction at a frightening speed daily.

To be so silent with the "W" monster, but screaming bloody hell with minor infractions on Obama means its a Red Vs Blue issue, or either folks arent happy that there is NOT a "good ol boy" in office.

WHICH ONE IS IT??

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Shine71

Uhm, you can't speak for everybody. I was very vocal about my dislike for Bush Jr to the people I know and I've been very vocal about my dislike for Obama to those same people. Being typecast in real life is really annoying.

edit to fix a typing error.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by angrymomma]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Go back to watching Fox and Rush, and Bill O'reilly and the Televangelists with their FAIRY TALES, HAHAHA!

OH, and keep that SHOTGUN and chewing tobacco away from your CHILDREN, its bad for them.

oh great another intolerant religion hating liberal

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
SHine I think you need to leave the thread. Its not about race or party anymore, its about the health of the country as a whole, yet you seem to be oblivious to the fact that people are getting tired of Obama due to the fact that he isn't doing enough or he's making the wrong decisions. That race card isnt working anymore and neither is that Bullmoose drivel you constantly bring up. I think mostly everyone here disliked Bush as well, but why aren't you calling them Haters or Racists. Personally I disliked him for the great number of policies he managed to ram through to us.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
red / blue, white / black, dem/ rep... ... if your born in the US, that all = american....

a new American, who is so spoiled we can't even protest right to get things done... we dont wanna work we like things given to us...
Hell we can't even vote right...

we dont have control over our lives corporations and companies do ( the United States of America included) we work for these place to pay taxes and buy China's useless SH!T... WAR on drugs, lost, WAR on terror, lossing...

did you vote to go to war? how many people oppose war?
are WE AT WAR? and if we are HOW MANY....?

THEORY: the political stand point of "politians " is not to represent their constituents.. but to further their own wealth, control and power:

most "politians" are not Political science majors... they are business men/women or lawyers....

now if your country is broke, do you send a lawyer to acutally fix it or do you send him to win an arguement about it.... the only lawyer worth the money is a public defender...

i know if my car is broke i dont go get an accountant to repair and maintence my car... CAUSE HE'S A ( F CC NG) accountant not a Mechanic...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by nvprose1]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

reply to post by MustNotSpeak

Yes the race card is PATHETIC and getting sickening, I agree.

Its VERY PATHETIC AND VERY SICKENING!!!

Shall we then just consider the simple fact that RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVES only tend to the welfare of the WEALTHIEST of folk, and DESTROY the middle and lower class folks with their agendas. This claim, NOBODY CAN DENY, and lets leave the PATHETIC race card alone.

Thats better.

I never denied that fact. I know of it, but you cannot sit there and pretend that these so called Liberal Democrats are angels either. Personally I'm more of a moderate. I will not take either side because they are too radical and in my opinion they try to shove their agendas to the public......Conservatives cry when they are taxed and Liberals cry when we want to secure the borders. There are no definite bipartisan actions being taken and we are paying for it. Everyone nowadays wants to play the blame game and are stuck in the right vs wrong aka red vs blue world they live in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join