It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some odd memory "glitches"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

I am leaning that way also, and a dimension slip would account for times where people remember things others swear never happened or did happen.

I'm willing to bet your friend doesn't remember that ever happening ldyserenity, but yall have a connection - she may have heard the song and thought you would be laughing at it too, so she laughed and you felt it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
reply to post by PayMeh

I am leaning that way also, and a dimension slip would account for times where people remember things others swear never happened or did happen.

I'm willing to bet your friend doesn't remember that ever happening ldyserenity, but yall have a connection - she may have heard the song and thought you would be laughing at it too, so she laughed and you felt it.

I asked her about the song the other day, and it seems it is a psychic thing,,,she does laugh at this certain part of the song as I do. HAHAHA. She's very psychic too, in fact it's probably her that made the impression on me.

PayMeh: Yeah I can see that happening as well, that's so cool. I hope this is what it is. That'd be awesome!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
That sort of sounds like a time shift.

Star fire Tor, she is the one that has been talking about these lately. You can find her on unknowncountry.com or on facebook.

She explained it in a way that makes sense.

Three people are supposed to meet for dinner. One person does not come.

The other people are talking and there is suddenly a strange lag in the conversation. Both people notice the strange silence, and then one of them says "You know, if so and so were here, they'd have probably said..." Which is exactly right. If that person had been there, they would have said something at that moment. Since they were not there, there is this strange lag in the conversation that both people pick up on.

Maybe this song is significant because you can imagine what would have happened with you and your friend if you heard it. It is so real to you that you feel as though it did happen.

That means you are in tune with that person on some level. You feel you just know how this all would have happened, and probably you are right. But because you were not there with your friend...or your friend was not there with you, for whatever reason, it didn't happen.

Maybe it didn't happen and never would happen, and yet you still know how it would have happened, if that makes sense.

<< 1   >>

join