It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed forces with M-16s down the street from me.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

STOP TOYING WITH US AND POST A DARN PIC

It should have been in the OP

PROVE IT NOW!!!!!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Signals]

LOL....you scream at the microwave when your waiting 30 seconds for the burrito to get hot, don't you?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by grom0007]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Thanks, they must be guarding against terrorist attack..maybe there was
a heads up warning.
Don't bother trying to get pics. I for one believe you..why shouldn't I?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Great, I have to start over, Imageshack just DUMPED 25 photos after waiting that long.

Holy Interweb TOILETS Batman.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This is just a test

Okay that worked. Now I'm going to try to sound as non condescending as possible.
Try to upload one picture and see if it works. Also I had trouble when I tried to use the ATS image link feature so try the regular ATS url link feature instead.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by packinupngoin]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

damn you image shack!!!!
I like the
dude! Where can I find more icons like this?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
send me a PM and I'll give you my email address, you can email me the pictures and I'll post them on here for everyone if that would help you.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Imageshack took this batch...I just gotta work on the code now. A few minutes.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Do want.

Waiting.

Take your time and thank you for taking a ride to get the pics.

Very nice of you.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I added them to the OP

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Um, I'm not seeing any M-16s... or soldiers... or any people for that matter.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
I added them to the OP

Thanks

you might want to remove the 'no pics yet' part out of the subject.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If your going to try to take a video don't look suspicious by acting all guerrilla like. If your going to use your phone try to make it look like your taking a call but keep the camera pointed at what ever your taking a film of. It only really works if you are walking but with some practice you could do it driving. Maybe have someone in the passenger seat take the cell phone video.

If you want to use a camcorder or some other type of home video recorder then set it up somewhere in your car so it doesn't necessarily look like your videoing. you could tape it to the passenger seat somehow. Maybe remove the head rest and aim the camera out of the passenger side window or the windshield. You could even set it up behind the back seat and point it out the back window. If you want to be really sneaky put it in a tissue box if it's small enough.

*edit*
Ha, when I first read the OP you were putting up the pics. Now I'm off to look at them.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by js331975]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Though some folks may have been a bit impatient with you, I think we can all agree that you went the extra mile(s) in getting us some proof of your claims.

Ok...I see what looks like troops stationed where you said they were.

Wonder why?

Its not like any oil or coal businesses have been attacked recently. Oh sure a lot of them had "accidents"...right?

I think they are defending what they think is a "possible target".

PS- I do admit to being left with a longing to see these M-16s you mentioned. But thus far, you seem honest on what you think you have seen.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Those images don't look like a threat, more like a quickly made ORI station. Basically the entire military is on an ORI right now so this could correspond with that, however I do see the weapons and the major vehicles. Not a permanent station I would have to know more about the location, is it a base? What was it before these troops showed up?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aziroth
Those images don't look like a threat, more like a quickly made ORI station. Basically the entire military is on an ORI right now so this could correspond with that, however I do see the weapons and the major vehicles. Not a permanent station I would have to know more about the location, is it a base? What was it before these troops showed up?

It's a place that is stationed for 'transport' but for trucks which take cargo from the port.

There have NEVER been troops stationed there. And not with M-16s around their shoulders. This is not a usual event. And you have to see the whole site. there are soldiers at key points hiding under trees and netting, talking on radios, walking around the perimeter.

I couldn't catch them in the photos while driving, but they are there.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by grom0007

Lol...some days I do.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Why not just alert the Media?
Exnah! on the cloke n dagger!
Are they filming a movie?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by randyvs]

link   

Have you checked to see if a local Guard unit may be pulling their 2 week annual exercise?

It could be a temp fueling point, typically that would be in the sticks, but maybe due to budget concerns they are using the existing gov't facility for their staging?

possible?

link   
You said there was a refinery near by?

Hmmm. We deplyed national guard troops to the boarders not to long ago, and Russia had a report about a North Korean Mini sub being the cause of the oil disaster.

Now we got Obama giving a speech tomorrow alluding to the oil disaster as echoing 9/11?

Maybe we are under attack and we don't even know it?

link   

Thank you for the pictures.
Edit question answered in the above comments.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by packinupngoin]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join