It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed forces with M-16s down the street from me.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I agree.

Upload the pictures and stuff first, just in case, but then go and approach them, tell them you used to let your kids play ball there, and you wonder how long they are staying. You planned to let the inlaws camp on that spot, or whatever. Be friendly and inquisitive. They probably won't shoot you.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

I really want to speak my mind about this post, but I know the mods will throw me from the roof. Is there a mechanism (flag possibly) for crying Wolf?

I guess I also need a flag for 'Egg on my face'. OK so pictures are now up but it does not look like they are about to go Martial Law on us. It does look like BP people are worried the sheeple might be getting restless and could possibly take it out on their lovely big hunk of pipe killing off the earth bit by bit.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You are an American in America, just walk up to the location and start taking photos. If anybody asks just say you think its cool seeing this and you have an interest in the military and you want photos for your collection.

Edit
Sorry missed the part where you already got the pics and vid.
Well done.
Now lets see what you got.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

No. The mods should move it to The Hoax forum, after pictures appear non evident. Right now as it stands it should be in the ATS Skunkwords forum since it has no backing or evidence what so ever.

To the OP if you are having trouble uploading the picture go to image shack, upload w/o signing up for an acct, and post the link here in your thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I tried uploading to the member portal. Says that it doesn't recognize my screen name. WTF?

Then I tried to 'sign up', it says that sign ups are now disabled.

I mean, SERIOUSLY!?????

And by the way, it takes time when someone is uploading to ATS for the first time. I got the pictures, relax man.

I've never started a hoax thread before, why would I start now? Just for attention?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It's only against the law to disclose classified information. They are on public property or at least visible from public property, so it's fair game. Seriously, they aren't doing any kind of 'mission' that you would get arrested for taking pictures of if they haven't sealed off the area!

I understand your concern especially if you've never had an armed guard in front of your face looking all kinds of trigger happy. But I have. And I lived.

They are not going to shoot an American citizen on American soil. We aren't at that point....yet.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
why the hell can't I get the upload portal to work?

Any suggestions?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme

I really want to speak my mind about this post, but I know the mods will throw me from the roof. Is there a mechanism (flag possibly) for crying Wolf?

Firstly, you can start by being patient. The OP explained his / her situation. If you want a pseudo conspiracy fix, can I suggest ... actually, I'll not speak my mind right now!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

If you have the pictures, there are many free online sites you can upload for free. Photobucket.com and flickr.com Just upload there and then post the link in this forum.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW

I've never started a hoax thread before, why would I start now? Just for attention?

Never said you did I said the thread should be moved to the hoax forum in the event that you are not able to supply the pictures.

Now i'm going to regurgitate what I stated in that exact same comment:

To the OP if you are having trouble uploading the picture go to image shack, upload w/o signing up for an acct, and post the link here in your thread.

Its easy peasy.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm going the ImageShack route right now. It's just disappointing cuz I have video to. And I THINK I caught one of the guards walking the perimeter with his M-16

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Is there a reason to your condescending tone when I'm trying the best I can?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Prove_it_now...Thank You.

Our rights and freedoms begin with maintaining an informed citizenry. It's sad that any citizen of America should feel intimidated at all about excersing their rights to freedom of press and expression in any public area for any reason, but that seems to be where the culture is headed, and I for one don't want my kids to grow up and live like they are in a soviet or fascist state. When it comes to rights, If we don't use em' we lose em. So thank you for doing your part, sir, and God Bless.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If you got video, you can upload it to youtube, then post the youtib vid here. If you use windows movies maker on your computer you can also add the still pics to your youtube video. Of course that will take longer but it will all be on one nice package then.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by grom0007

I think I'm gonna do the video through Imageshack too. It just takes time, I'm at 13 of 25 photos now. People are just going to have to be patient.

Ex

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I personally will wait patiently for the pics.
let us know where your at in the upload process,
maybe someone here can help you

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex

NO! I want them NOW!

Seriously, I am about to leave work, and I won't be able to check back until tomorrow! I got about 10 more minutes here, lets get a move on.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm still P.O.d about the member upload portal. Doesn't even recognize my screen name, AND is closed??

I mean CMON!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
I'm still P.O.d about the member upload portal. Doesn't even recognize my screen name, AND is closed??

I mean CMON!!!!!!

I have had the same problem plenty of times. I don't think I have ever successfully uploaded something to ATS. I even spent some points to upgrade my Media limit, but it didn't help. I don't think it is an ATS problem, I think it is a "me" problem, but I gave up on posting pics a long time ago. I had some great Tea Party pics and I wound up just dropping the whole thread idea.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
STOP TOYING WITH US AND POST A DARN PIC

It should have been in the OP

PROVE IT NOW!!!!!

Thanks dude
Keep an eye on things and keep us posted!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Signals]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join