It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed forces with M-16s down the street from me.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by sensible thought

I didn't bother reading past the initial post as it was so easy....

And congrats on puffing up chicken chest about your myopic state. Next time, bother to read past initial posts instead of interjecting how you're special while thumbing your nose at someone who was concerned about an issue in THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Good post and nice investigative work op , thank you for an honest and open opinion throughout. It's good to see people curious about things in their neighborhood, and being observant enough to notice when something doesn't seem right. You my friend seem to be a decent citizen you are welcome in my hood anytime. Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

If it was me I really would just act a dumbass and go up and ask them what they are doing. It would make things very simple.

1. they tell you , it makes sense, nothing to worry about

2. they can't discuss. then you know there might be something interesting going on.

Yeah, if it was YOU. Things get different when you have armed guards walking the fence with M-16 around their shoulder, fingers in the 'ready' position, and on a 40 MPH highway with two lanes, in the middle of Oil Tankers, and point men at each corner of the fence.

If it was you.......
Theres a place here in tampa that looks very similar. We also have centcom here. Get me pics of the troops with fingers on triggers, perhaps people need to be retrained about trigger safety.

Oh and stop being paranoid, M16s are standard issue and its not out of the norm for troops to carry em wherever they go (work related).

[edit on 6/16/2010 by AndrewTB]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
here is the video i promised. s760.photobucket.com...
d_001.mp4&newest=1

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
s760.photobucket.com... sorry still a lil new at posting

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tuffgong2010

I wouldn't worry about that convoy in the video that you linked to. That happens all of the time. The military needs to transport things too. There is absolutely nothing alarming about that video. In fact, those trucks looked pretty raggidy and old, meaning that it was National Guard most likely.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Obie, Napolitano, This flame's for you.

Prove_It_NOW, you are seeing exactly what you think you are seeing.
What is in your back yard has to be seen to be ALMOST believed. I have clear pictures, and am stunned.
I also have pictures of the M-16 toting "swat team"
Damn the burnt-soul toads who think that to we need to be culled once in
awhile, to keep things manageable.

In a letter dated January 20, 2010, Janice Napolitano requested that
Russia send Obie "three or four units" of Russian and UN troops, to
help quell the "civil unrest" she said they are expecting around
October (hmmm---any idea why THAT would be???)

They have agreed to do this, and, in fact, are already here, with
massive amounts of equipment and artillery, weaponry and more Russian and UN troops (from everywhere, with every mind-set in the world) who will be mixed in side-by-side with our 80,000 young men and women from the 1st Brigade Combat Team of the Third Infantry. They will lead them slowly
and attempt to coerce our children into following what is sure to be a
long, mind-numbing never-quit list of illegal orders given by UN and foreign troops, to which our troops will be subrogated *HERE, AT HOME. After a year, Obie thinks he won't have much "dissent" and can safely send our kids to Afghanistan and Iraq. By that time he thinks he will have enough kill-for-hires to control the ten sections they want to carve our country into (for better control of us...). Russia is n蒄ot planning to leave.
It will be hell-to-pay once all see what these people are really
attempting. They are not counting on the fact that we, as a nation and
as individual good-natured souls, are highly fed up with the abuse from those who are taking when they are supposed to be protecting our safe space to pursue the freedom we are divinely entitled to. Our prisoner genes
When a government fails a people, the people are released from the
constraint of waiting for consensus and decision. We are a lead, follow or get out of the way kinda nation.

The world has never seen anything like the unconstrained American.

I have tweaked both your and my photos to bring out as much detail as possible..
Your photos are so important, I hope you do not mind that I put them on
the site, with due credit and a link to your story. If this is not satisfactory, let me know. I will remove them immediately.

if they do not show here, the pic's are at:
patriotpub.pbworks.com...

What is in your back yard has to be seen to be believed. It still cannot be after seeing. For those who didn't realize what they were looking at, the tweaks brought out every little patch hidden from the satellite.

At least we now do know who all the wheeler-dealers are. My favorite quote this week is from a woman participant in the Bilderberg Conference...
"How did they find out about US???
.....reaction to Alex Jones protest at Bilderberg's with approximately seven protesters and one megaphone to share.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join