I will answer any question about God or the eternal Self

page: 10
4
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Why would god create two religions first and say to them beware of 'false prophets' and than create Islam and require everyone to convert and say to Muslims.

Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. God does not guide the wrong-doers.

Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.

You are the noblest community ever raised up for mankind. You enjoin justice and forbid evil. You believe in God.

Had the People of the Book [Jews and Christians] accepted the Faith, it would surely have been better for them. Some are true believers, but most are evil-doers.

My Ancient Aliens The Truth? Thread goes into heavy detail of this.




edit on 21-8-2011 by KingJames1337 because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


I'm not comparing God to the human body, the closest physical comparison would be the Sun, but God is actually the light within the mind.

No, you said that I could be said to not exist because I said that god doesn't exist... and then you went on to expound on the why. As far as I can tell, that is a comparison, eh??



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Can god influence anything in the physical realm? if so why is there no documented proof. if no, how did he create the universe?



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingJames1337
Why would god create two religions first and say to them beware of 'false prophets' and than create Islam and require everyone to convert and say to Muslims.

Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. God does not guide the wrong-doers.

Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.

You are the noblest community ever raised up for mankind. You enjoin justice and forbid evil. You believe in God.

Had the People of the Book [Jews and Christians] accepted the Faith, it would surely have been better for them. Some are true believers, but most are evil-doers.






Because it gets us fighting among ourselves and not going after the real criminals in all this, the illumnati. They don't care what we believe as long as we are only killing each other and not being angry and trying to kill them.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


Even if there were other species of intelligent life forms the ultimate question is, are they happy or unhappy? Humans are an intelligent race, and there is more evidence of human existence than any other alien race, yet are humans happy? For the most part, no. But if you know God and know the true spirit, you are happy. So that is the real issue, maybe an alien is intelligent but can not be spiritual, but humans can do either, they can be materialistically intelligent, or spiritually happy. I take the happiness.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


I'm not comparing God to the human body, the closest physical comparison would be the Sun, but God is actually the light within the mind.

No, you said that I could be said to not exist because I said that god doesn't exist... and then you went on to expound on the why. As far as I can tell, that is a comparison, eh??


I said that because I thought you were a materialist and all you believed in was your physical body.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk
Can god influence anything in the physical realm? if so why is there no documented proof. if no, how did he create the universe?


That would interfere with free will. The solar system operates in such a way that God does not need to intervene, nor does he need to intervene on earth when nature takes care of everything that lives. God is the order that allows the universe to exist and function. It is like the center of the wheel of the universe.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


So you believe in a spirit but you believe the aliens have manipulated it? But spirit is eternal, it can not be fully adulterated. So even if there were control over it, the control would have to be physical, and the spirit could break free of this. And if it is mental, you don't need aliens to influence your thought waves, look no further than yourself, and that can be controlled through philosophy and meditation.


Oh, the Jue-sah are doing their best to manipulate and control us, and they have been since nearly the time we became sentient. They've gotten to be quite good at mind control stuff, yes, but they can't really control the spirit and it does irk them when people break thru the muffling and start remembering past lives and stuff, because it starts those people to questioning things they don't want us to question.

And ya, of course you can take yourself back from their control, but way too many people aren't even aware that they are being controlled. You have to realize you are before you can break free.

And I am not sure if you are talking about that though.. you might be referencing my noting that we come into these human experiences with spiritual prejudices from our previous spiritual origins. In which case, they aren't influencing us, they are the basic underlying assumptions we make about what our value system will be based on what feels 'right'. I'm pretty sure no one at a young age goes, hum.. guess I'll believe in liberty and justice for all because I used to be a elf in a past life. No.. they'll just find that it is easiest to believe that set of values.
edit on 21-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


Even if there were other species of intelligent life forms the ultimate question is, are they happy or unhappy? Humans are an intelligent race, and there is more evidence of human existence than any other alien race, yet are humans happy? For the most part, no. But if you know God and know the true spirit, you are happy. So that is the real issue, maybe an alien is intelligent but can not be spiritual, but humans can do either, they can be materialistically intelligent, or spiritually happy. I take the happiness.


They are pretty much happy. They don't have the Jue-sah trying to enslave and kill them, for the most part. That is the biggest cause of suffering on this planet.

And all the aliens are very much aware of the nature of the spirit realm. They are amazed that we can be so manipulated by our fear of what happens to us when we die, when it is so clear to them that you just die and then reincarnate. We are the only species who are blocked to remembering.

So they don't need a 'god' like you describe, because they are quite aware of the nature of the overarching sentience of their own racial unconscious which they trust to have their highest and best good at heart.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


I'm not comparing God to the human body, the closest physical comparison would be the Sun, but God is actually the light within the mind.

No, you said that I could be said to not exist because I said that god doesn't exist... and then you went on to expound on the why. As far as I can tell, that is a comparison, eh??


I said that because I thought you were a materialist and all you believed in was your physical body.


Hum.. back peddle, back peddle. Obviously NOTHING I've said thus far would indicate that I'm a materialist. You just hate that I called you on your shoddy logic.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


I'm not comparing God to the human body, the closest physical comparison would be the Sun, but God is actually the light within the mind.

No, you said that I could be said to not exist because I said that god doesn't exist... and then you went on to expound on the why. As far as I can tell, that is a comparison, eh??


I said that because I thought you were a materialist and all you believed in was your physical body.


Hum.. back peddle, back peddle. Obviously NOTHING I've said thus far would indicate that I'm a materialist. You just hate that I called you on your shoddy logic.


And you are just here so you can try and berate someone who is answering questions honestly from people no matter what they ask about. So if you don't have a question there's no point in me talking to you.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by filosophia
 


By this controlling entity you mean me/my soul right? are you suggesting that the soul is already eternal? even before birth or death?


You are the conscious soul of your body, the supreme God is the soul of all things, looking down at all things but not affecting their nature. If you realize that essence of your consciousness, to the point where you are conscious of consciousness itself, that is the true self.


Looking down at all things? LOL, you assume you are separate?



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


So is it possible (going out on a limb here) that you actually live the same life (maybe not as the same person, or maybe as the same person, it doesn't matter) over and over again, until you free yourself from materialism? And once you've freed yourself, and you've reached the state of oneness... Does it just start all over again?

Man, thinking about life is great, I wish I could have more in person conversations. At first, I was almost scared to give in to "oneness" cause I feel like it is almost dying (while still alive) and being born again. You are just one part of a whole, but because you are a part of the whole, you are also the whole. The universe exists through you...

I have a theory I want to present to you, what if the awareness got tired of being one... is that what physical "reailty" is, the spirit got lonely so to speak, and wanted to experience something other than itself? But in reality is just experiencing itself in a different way?



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
God is everything, period! There is nothing but God.

There are his or her systems, worlds, dimensions, “creations” and beings and non-beings that determine his states of being.

The question of duality is one of time where he involutes himself to know more of himself by arranging various states of being to associate himself therein to experience the different levels of consciousness—ENERGIY SYSTEMS that ensues. If something occurs called “ELLIPSE” (imperfect world) through this phenomenon then the world will re-evolve back to perfection—the God state . . . THIS IS THE ESSENTIAL EXPERIECE OF MAN.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


I'm not comparing God to the human body, the closest physical comparison would be the Sun, but God is actually the light within the mind.

No, you said that I could be said to not exist because I said that god doesn't exist... and then you went on to expound on the why. As far as I can tell, that is a comparison, eh??


I said that because I thought you were a materialist and all you believed in was your physical body.


Hum.. back peddle, back peddle. Obviously NOTHING I've said thus far would indicate that I'm a materialist. You just hate that I called you on your shoddy logic.


And you are just here so you can try and berate someone who is answering questions honestly from people no matter what they ask about. So if you don't have a question there's no point in me talking to you.


Actually I am not here to berate you. I am simply pointing out that you aren't even close to 'knowing' what you claim to 'know'! Clearly, you don't see into the racial unconscious nor any other reliable spiritual source of information (kinda just pulling it out of your rear, really) and hence seem pretty clueless about what's really going.

Because your 'answers' are really little more than a rehash/synthesis of a couple schools of esoteric thought squeezed to fit into some 'christian god' framework, they are hardly any kind of real help for people. You simply rehash what others have said before you---going along like a good little drone regurgitating what the Illuminati have programmed you to say, with your own little squiggle that you think makes it somehow not their propaganda anymore. *shrug* Sorry, but it is still very much in the limited realm of what they want us to know and believe.
edit on 21-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The present condition of humans is that they have been relegated to the state of involution in which the biblical and Quranic metaphor is called “fall of man.”

This entails the creation of something called religion or the return path to perfection that we are all on.

Religion becomes imperfect because the operand that it is dealing with—man—is imperfect and infects religion with its own state.

But the “good news” is that ALL HUMANS are evolving back to the God state of perfection through evolution or completion INSANUL-KAMIL ( COMPLETE HUMAN ).
edit on 21-8-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
God is everything, period! There is nothing but God.

There are his or her systems, worlds, dimensions, “creations” and beings and non-beings that determine his states of being.

The question of duality is one of time where he involutes himself to know more of himself by arranging various states of being to associate himself therein to experience the different levels of consciousness—ENERGIY SYSTEMS that ensues. If something occurs called “ELLIPSE” (imperfect world) through this phenomenon then the world will re-evolve back to perfection—the God state . . . THIS IS THE ESSENTIAL EXPERIECE OF MAN.


Ow. It's just that kind of gobbledygook circular thinking that makes me want to pull my eyes out. So full of all these fancy-scmancy terms which essentially say nothing. There is nothing so mysterious or circular about this stuff.. but that's part of how the Illuminati have kept us from knowing.. they keep sending us in these tail chasing circles where we will never see what is really going on.

Yes we are all one energy BUT each of us has our own distinct frequency. We are selves albeit thoroughly connected to the rest of the energy field. Our highest selves are distinct but blend together to serve as the overarching sentience. There is separateness to a very small degree and it is this difference that serves the whole, giving diversity and the ability to be more creative to what was once a very limited energy awareness.

NO god involved, please. HE didn't do anything, nor did he create various states/levels of being to be himself on those levels to experience 'difference'. And the goal is SO not to return to what 'he' was before (why bother doing it at all if so??); the goal is to bring humanity into full enlightenment so that we can be the group that has the power and creativity to break thru to another universe, just as a group similar to us broke thru to this one aka the big bang.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
The present condition of humans is that they have been relegated to the state of involution in which the biblical and Quranic metaphor is called “fall of man.”

This entails the creation of something called religion or the return path to perfection that we are all on.

Religion becomes imperfect because the operand that it is dealing with—man—is imperfect and infects religion with its own state.

But the “good news” is that ALL HUMANS are evolving back to the God state of perfection through evolution or completion INSANUL-KAMIL ( COMPLETE HUMAN ).
edit on 21-8-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)


The 'fall of man' was the arrival of the aliens, the Jue-sah aka Illuminati aka ex-high priests of Israel aka NWO bunch. Who also wrote the bible, btw.

Religion is naturally imperfect because the Jue-sah didn't write it to be 'true', nor to lead us to god; they wrote the bible and most of the other religious text strictly to hook us emotionally into obeying them and giving up our right to be angry.

So, religion has nothing to do with true spirituality. Don't ever think you'll find answers for your immortal soul in any of them. Sorry.

And the good news is that 2012 will be the year that the Jue-sah and their cronies get kicked off this planet and then we humans (without the distractions and falsehoods, especially of religion, perpetrated on us by the Jue-sah) can get on with making our way to full enlightenment with the help of the rising energy field in this part of space that the planet is moving into.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
reply to post by filosophia
 


So is it possible (going out on a limb here) that you actually live the same life (maybe not as the same person, or maybe as the same person, it doesn't matter) over and over again, until you free yourself from materialism? And once you've freed yourself, and you've reached the state of oneness... Does it just start all over again?

Man, thinking about life is great, I wish I could have more in person conversations. At first, I was almost scared to give in to "oneness" cause I feel like it is almost dying (while still alive) and being born again. You are just one part of a whole, but because you are a part of the whole, you are also the whole. The universe exists through you...

I have a theory I want to present to you, what if the awareness got tired of being one... is that what physical "reailty" is, the spirit got lonely so to speak, and wanted to experience something other than itself? But in reality is just experiencing itself in a different way?


It's impossible to live exactly the same life, because the environment and society changes, and also there are theories that a human can de-evolve into an animal or worse, or they can ascend to a higher being than human (celestial body, star, galaxy, etc). It gets into the realm of infinite possibility, but what is certain is the Self or Truth is unchanging, so if you could actually be that Truth, you would not start over again. Starting over is an indication that you have gone astray from the Truth.

The "dying" of oneness is a tough thing to get used to because there is a fear that maybe you will die or change yourself completely, but to me that is the indication to me that it was real. If it was just the imagination, how often do you become so terrified of your own imagination? That "dying" is actually transcendence, which is a type of dying of the material realm, but a rebirth into the spiritual realm. Basically: have no fear. You did it once, you didn't die, and no one in history has been known to die just by thinking it. No one in history has suddenly forced their heart to stop because they thought of it that way.

If the awareness got tired of being one, a separate soul would be created. The supreme soul is viewed as unchanging so it could not get tired of being one, since that is all there really is to be. But you have a point in that loneliness is a major reason as to why the souls would want to interact with themselves in the world. But that is all it really is, if everything is one, then you are just interacting with another version of the true self.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
reply to post by filosophia
 


So is it possible (going out on a limb here) that you actually live the same life (maybe not as the same person, or maybe as the same person, it doesn't matter) over and over again, until you free yourself from materialism? And once you've freed yourself, and you've reached the state of oneness... Does it just start all over again?

Man, thinking about life is great, I wish I could have more in person conversations. At first, I was almost scared to give in to "oneness" cause I feel like it is almost dying (while still alive) and being born again. You are just one part of a whole, but because you are a part of the whole, you are also the whole. The universe exists through you...

I have a theory I want to present to you, what if the awareness got tired of being one... is that what physical "reailty" is, the spirit got lonely so to speak, and wanted to experience something other than itself? But in reality is just experiencing itself in a different way?


It's impossible to live exactly the same life, because the environment and society changes, and also there are theories that a human can de-evolve into an animal or worse, or they can ascend to a higher being than human (celestial body, star, galaxy, etc). It gets into the realm of infinite possibility, but what is certain is the Self or Truth is unchanging, so if you could actually be that Truth, you would not start over again. Starting over is an indication that you have gone astray from the Truth.

The "dying" of oneness is a tough thing to get used to because there is a fear that maybe you will die or change yourself completely, but to me that is the indication to me that it was real. If it was just the imagination, how often do you become so terrified of your own imagination? That "dying" is actually transcendence, which is a type of dying of the material realm, but a rebirth into the spiritual realm. Basically: have no fear. You did it once, you didn't die, and no one in history has been known to die just by thinking it. No one in history has suddenly forced their heart to stop because they thought of it that way.

If the awareness got tired of being one, a separate soul would be created. The supreme soul is viewed as unchanging so it could not get tired of being one, since that is all there really is to be. But you have a point in that loneliness is a major reason as to why the souls would want to interact with themselves in the world. But that is all it really is, if everything is one, then you are just interacting with another version of the true self.


Dying is just part and parcel of the whole spirit experience growth thing. None of this stuff is all so mystical or un-understandable at all. It's just the Illuminati's crap piled on it that makes it seem so. You are really just reiterating what they've been sliming us with all along. There isn't any supreme soul, although there is a single energy field of which we all are a part.

And dying happens to us primarily because we can't work with raw energy at a level where we can heal ourselves, as most of the other sentient aliens do. Plus the greys, concerned about our rapid reproduction rate, did put some 'planned obsolesce' genetics in place so we wouldn't overpopulate so fast. Also, the Illuminati are doing their darnest to make us sick and die slowly so they can get all of our money out of us before we die via their lapdog the medical industry.

And loneliness? It's because most aliens are telepathic and aren't ever really as alone as we are, inside our own heads. So although we can't remember that on a personal level, there is always that sense (spirit memory) that we shouldn't be so alone; that there should be more connection than we humans are capable of.

It would be nice if you would get more aware of the spirit realm level of stuff, instead of just rehashing and mix and matching all the old stuff from the Illuminati, eh?





new topics
top topics
 
4
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

log in

join