It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Something VERY weird is happening in Florida Right NOW!!!!

page: 3
4
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I do apologize to those who consider this nothing more than fear mongering or a repost.

However to those saying these are merely KIAs do you have a source proving this?

Like real proof?

Which KIA model would this be?

And if these were to be shipped overseas I kind of have a hard time believing that over 7K IDENTICAL KIAs were being shipped overseas for sale. I'm sure that KIA wants to penetrate the market more than just having the same van model that just so happens to look just like UN vehicles.

These are all ugly vans.

And where's the google maps link for 7K+ better looking KIAs all sitting all at once vicinity near an airport?

So how about before you call this fear-mongering you answer that question?


Originally posted by America?
I guess i could be wrong I have seen white vans sitting around before.


7K+ white vans near an airport?
Really... where/when?




posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I do apologize to those who consider this nothing more than fear mongering or a repost.

However to those saying these are merely KIAs do you have a source proving this?

Like real proof?

Which KIA model would this be?

And if these were to be shipped overseas I kind of have a hard time believing that over 7K IDENTICAL KIAs were being shipped overseas for sale. I'm sure that KIA wants to penetrate the market more than just having the same van model that just so happens to look just like UN vehicles.

These are all ugly vans.

And where's the google maps link for 7K+ better looking KIAs all sitting all at once vicinity near an airport?

So how about before you call this fear-mongering you answer that question?


Originally posted by America?
I guess i could be wrong I have seen white vans sitting around before.


7K+ white vans near an airport?
Really... where/when?

It is a repost, and of unsold vehicles that were at an airport. The only model that could be for export at the time would be the Kia Sorento... first built in America 2009, it is not a van. The pictured vehicles then, are most likely unsold imports. Storage at an airport, or large docks is very usual, and not a mystery. The numbers of vehicles are inconsequential, especially at the time.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by smurfy]



posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
From late 2007 till early 2009, various empty lots near and around the JIA were being use to store vehicles enroute to other locations. Jacksonville has one of the best ports for auto ships. The funny thing is, prior to the downturn in our economy, port drivers were actually working overtime, now there are much fewer jobs and ship sailing in. Kind of like they saw this coming and transported all they could.

All the lots that were being used to store those vehicles are now empty, and have been since early 2009. Also as others have stated, car transporters do indeed cover the new cars with white fabric to protect them during transport. Have you ever seen 4000 Mercedes all covered in transport fabric. I have, 4 vacant parking areas at Imeson Industrial Park across from the Sears Warehouse from summer 2008 till March 2009.

As I live just a couple of miles from the airport, and drove by 3 different lots used to house and store these vehicles during the time frame mentioned, I can tell you that they were many different models of imports being stored in various lots all over Jacksonville. Many of these areas were between the port on Tallyrand all the way North to the Airport, and East to Blount Island. As well as vacant lots in Amelia Island and Yulee.

They were not UN Vehicles. The only conspiracy I could figure is the manufacturers knew the econimical downturn was going to hit and were trying to stay ahead .



posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappa_Bear
From late 2007 till early 2009, various empty lots near and around the JIA were being use to store vehicles enroute to other locations. Jacksonville has one of the best ports for auto ships. The funny thing is, prior to the downturn in our economy, port drivers were actually working overtime, now there are much fewer jobs and ship sailing in. Kind of like they saw this coming and transported all they could.

All the lots that were being used to store those vehicles are now empty, and have been since early 2009. Also as others have stated, car transporters do indeed cover the new cars with white fabric to protect them during transport. Have you ever seen 4000 Mercedes all covered in transport fabric. I have, 4 vacant parking areas at Imeson Industrial Park across from the Sears Warehouse from summer 2008 till March 2009.

As I live just a couple of miles from the airport, and drove by 3 different lots used to house and store these vehicles during the time frame mentioned, I can tell you that they were many different models of imports being stored in various lots all over Jacksonville. Many of these areas were between the port on Tallyrand all the way North to the Airport, and East to Blount Island. As well as vacant lots in Amelia Island and Yulee.

They were not UN Vehicles. The only conspiracy I could figure is the manufacturers knew the econimical downturn was going to hit and were trying to stay ahead .

I agree with most of what you say, but the downturn had already arrived in 2009 or even earlier, and storage costs are huge. Simply put, there was nothing they could do about it but store the vehicles. Mercedes may cover the vehicles with something, but they did have a bad quality problem for a number of years, including rust, and Florida is not the best place for storage in that respect.



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CalibratedZeus
Yeah i have the same image, there must be over a thousand.

Is there any way to find out WHEN this satellite area was last photographed?

Was this before or after the spill? Maybe it is just a UN storage base?


It's not a UN storage base. Those are KIAs. They are wrapped in white plastic at the factory to protect their finish during transport.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
There is NO consipiracy here my friends!
This is merely a place to store new cars.
There's a FORD plant near me and they do the same.
It's not even anything to do with the economic downturn. These car manufacturers churn out 1000's of cars every month and they have to be stored somewhere!



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I don't think they're UN vans, but they may be evacuation vans — which wouldn't be terribly unusual in Florida, the #1 target of every hurricane in the Atlantic. Looks like evac preparation, but there's not enough data for further speculation.

— Doc Velocity



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwanFather
There is NO consipiracy here my friends!
This is merely a place to store new cars.

Yeah, that thought occurred to me, as well.

Somebody out there should try Google-Earthing the Port of Houston, in the vicinity of the 610 Loop Channel Bridge.

You'll see massive storage lots for thousands of new cars out there.

— Doc Velocity



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Port of Houston

Now, that's the Houston Ship Channel near the Port of Houston, which is nothing but petroleum industry and related industries all the way down to the Gulf of Mexico. The Ship Channel is the region in which 65% of the nation's oil is refined and distributed across the country.

So, you might be alarmed to see (RED ARROWS) thousands and thousands of "UN vehicles" assembled on the Houston Ship Channel, right?

Nope. Just new vehicles coming in from Japan, Korea, et cetera. They need parking spaces.

— Doc Velocity




[edit on 7/16/2010 by Doc Velocity]



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join