It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something VERY weird is happening in Florida Right NOW!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

which Kia model would you be referrin to?

And why would they have only ONE MODEL of KIA in the thousands near a FL. airport?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
scroll up and look at those two threads i linked it may answer your questions or possibly inspire more...

~meathead

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Many threads on this. It isn't happening "NOW" the pictures are over a year old. The vehicles have been removed, although they do come back from time to time, and the site is no longer military, it is leased to a shipping company.

Still, those vehicles were odd, and the company was found to have Halliburton ties. I suggest you search ATS further if you would like the details.

You headline scare me though, because the next headline said Zombipocalypse, and I am in Florida, and I didn't bring my Zombie fighting gear to work today!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If they were UN vehicles, don't you think they'd stage them a little closer to the gulf coast? And why a private airfield?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
did some searching
it seems those vehicles aren't there at this moment anymore
however they were UN vehicles

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sendran
Isn't this the Kia fiasco again? I'm sure this has been discussed and determined to be a load of Kia automobiles.

Sendran.

Yes.
Been discussed at length here.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
If they were UN vehicles, don't you think they'd stage them a little closer to the gulf coast? And why a private airfield?

Jacksonville is a major port and is on I95 and I10. It is a perfect staging ground, BUT they don't have the large block UN letters, AND they are no longer there!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
did some searching

Yep reading the first page of your own thread would have told you this.

According to the timeline on google, they've been there since before November 13 2007.

Hardly right NOW!!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
There is no evidence that they were UN vehicles, not pictorially or otherwise. They are no longer there. "Reynold's airpark" which is depicted, has however been used for CIA rendition flights. Whether that was known at the time by the airpark owners cannot be established, although there was common verbiage used by the CIA in their communications during rendition flights, so the ATC might have picked up on them, if not on the coming and goings.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
How many times is this going to go around ATS? I hope people realize that needlessly fanning the flames of fear is in and of itself a form of disinformation.

The vehicles do not bear any U.N. insignia or other identifying marks. These vehicles may not even all be white. Car manufacturers usually cover vehicles during shipment with a white plastic "wrap" designed to keep the paint pristine and given the low resolution of these photos seeing the edges of these "wraps" would be nearly impossible.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Rough Estimate of vehicles is 7110.......

most of the rows are 5 deep so I just counted all the rows (I might have missed a few) and I got 1422 rows (1422 * 5 = 7110 )

Not all the rows are 5 deep with cars. This is just assuming that if all the rows had 5................Either way what are 7000 cars doing in florida?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What again this airport?

Didn't someone already got in touch with the owner of airport. And turned out that airport is not in use but vehicles are just vehicles not UN vehicles? And that they are to be sold, overseas? But for now they are kept there?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Its very normal for excess car or van inventory to be stored on random unused plots of cement. Therefore they car inventory from a major supplier until shown otherwise and the UN van idea is just a total bad guess.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
did some searching

No they weren't. Your bias is astounding. You come into a thread that features a three year old photo of white vehicles and declare 'must be the U.N.' then basically back that position even when shown the data is old and your wrong. What happened to using judgement and looking at facts?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
looks like swamp gas to me...or maybe bigfoot, i dunno.....

3rd line.....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Didnt know if anyone has noticed but to the right or east of the airstrip where are the vehicles are the air railroad tracks and a train with box cars loaded with these vehicles in them. I dont know weather they are being shipped in or out but they are their zoom in real close on the train and you can see them.. I thought this was very interesting . Please let me know if you are all seeing the same thing that I am...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Gouzze]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
well i dont plan on going to a FEMA camp, that's probably why they are here and is this the first time this many has been seen?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but didn't we already find out in another thread that those were Kia vehicles with their white coverings on them? Haven't they already been moved?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I guess i could be wrong I have seen white vans sitting around before.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This link to the earlier, (recent) thread. It's already been posted here by others, but I'm posting it again....I don't know why.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Incubus

No, you are wrong. We found out in two threads that these were KIAs, and have since been moved. Not only is this fearmongoring, it's old fearmongoring... sigh. I wish people would really do some bona fide research before posting this garbage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join