It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And what if all the NWO conspiracies do happen????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Okay so I'm not for it by any means but I do like to look and things from every prospective and I hate sounding one sided. "Ban The New World Order" yea that's my slogan but now I think about it and it's not a very convincing slogan without knowing the other side to it.

For instance "what if" everything happened: the new world order was put into effect, every one was RFID chipped, WW3, complete dumbing down of society, depopulation, and the elites totall and utter control over the entire world.......yea it's a big huge issue now because it hasn't happened yet.....but let go as far to say as it does happen and you are fortunate enough to live though it.

Well then what? will the world be a better place or something? I'm a bit confused please someone fill me in

I was looking on a box of cheerios (nothing against them) and it shows the aproximent serving size intended for your intake. Which I realize is infact the pyramid sceme. So what I'm getting at is what if the entire world were to follow the pyramid scheme? I mean we would all be alot more healthier/hungry'r and if your anything like me you probably eat 3times the serving size one the cheerios box. Say we all were to stop complaining and do everything they ask with the bigger pyramid sceme......where would we be?

who is really targeted? then why are the rest not targeted?

I had a thought that if they "The elite" were to pull this ellabortate plan off perhaps it's the only way for them to destroy their own system in which we are all involved in?

what are your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ok the current civilization we live in right now, it's infrastructure, it's buildings, it's physical components. They will soon deteriorate and crumble. This is physics.

What occurs during these transitional phases of civilization advancement, is that the old civilization Remains, but becomes ruins.

And a new more advanced civilization is build on top of the old one.

Take the city of Rome for example. Or Athens.

There are many layers of history and civilization present to view. Many structures remain of the old bygone eras.

Today's era, will become just like that.

Ruins. Primitive ancient ruins. Just like the Greeks, Egyptians, and Romans's civilizations became.

The people did not die off usually, they simply changed. Their thinking changed, their actions changed, everything about them shifted to a new paradigm.

That is what will happen to us, as we leave the "Atomic Age" and enter the "Genetic/Digital Age".

Everything we think of as modern and today, will tomorrow fall into ruins because we will abandon it in favor of newer better technologies.

This is inevitable.

The elite may have plans and strategies, but they are reactionary typically in order to mitigate problems.

Global government is not just the goal of the elites, their goal is to CONTROL the global government.

See global government is Inevitable at our technological level, it will happen. That is just a mere culmination of the entire effort of human civilization since it started ages ago.

The real issue we face is, keeping the Elites from controlling that global system.

We need the people in power, not a person. If you catch my drift.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by againstNWO_acts

If it all happens and it will happen. It will prove the bible correct.

Its common knowledge that any country has both allies and enemies. If there is going to be a one world government as just one example, why would you need a global military force? Who are we going to war with because your not going to need a global military force to police the world, already got police force for that?

This is something that a lot of people fail to grasp because it has become like a little fairytale story because of the numerous merchandise, movies, music among other things. We have free will, there is actually a being commonly known as the devil that is tricking the majority of people into siding against their own creator. There actually will be a massive war in the future called armageddon by the way, where people will actually try to overthrow God (you did ask what happens once its all done).

Sounds far fetched maybe? Look at ten years ago and today. The worlds changing big time and fast, this period right now will look like pre-school in a few years, just like a decade ago looks like the good times when compared with the present.

Its all in the bible if you take the time to read it. The earthquakes, famines, disasters, world government, decline in morals, the decline of christianity, wars and much more. It even tells you whats to come!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

MY GOD!!! Logic!!!!!! Thank you.

As said in another thread. It's not "what if" but How. And Who.

A global government is a normal/natural progression. But Who & How is this government going to be set-up.

The reality to me is - - in past generations where there was room for humans to expand - grow - have diverse cultures - - etc - - is gone. We are entering a new intelligent world that requires a different set of rules - - and YES! CONTROL.

Without stricter controls - we are on a course to devour ourselves - our resources - and kill our planet.

new topics

top topics

join