It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The difference between Jews and Muslims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I just received an email with the following text and I wanted to share it with all of you. I find it very powerful.

(MODS - If this is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it to a more appropriate locaton)

"It's a real shame that it is necessary to keep this going. But it is necessary! We should never forget about the WWII murders by the German people. I really don't understand why this would bother the muslims.... Since they are basically trying to do the same thing the Germans did, only to ALL, not just one group is being chosen.

Please do your part to assuring that this message never dies.

The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000; that is

ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world's population.

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:

1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace:

1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat

1990 - Elias James Corey

1994 - Yaser Arafat:

1999 - Ahmed Zewai

Economics:

(zero)

Physics:

(zero)

Medicine:

1960 - Peter Brian Medawar

1998 - Ferid Mourad

TOTAL: 7 (SEVEN)

The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000; that is FOURTEEN MILLION or about 0.02% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:

1910 - Paul Heyse

1927 - Henri Bergson

1958 - Boris Pasternak

1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon

1966 - Nelly Sachs

1976 - Saul Bellow

1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer

1981 - Elias Canetti

1987 - Joseph Brodsky

1991 - Nadine Gordimer

World Peace:

1911 - Alfred Fried

1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser

1968 - Rene Cassin

1973 - Henry Kissinger

1978 - Menachem Begin

1986 - Elie Wiesel

1994 - Shimon Peres

1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Physics:

1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer

1906 - Henri Moissan

1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson

1908 - Gabriel Lippmann

1910 - Otto Wallach

1915 - Richard Willstaetter

1918 - Fritz Haber

1921 - Albert Einstein

1922 - Niels Bohr

1925 - James Franck

1925 - Gustav Hertz

1943 - Gustav Stern

1943 - George Charles de Hevesy

1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi

1952 - Felix Bloch

1954 - Max Born

1958 - Igor Tamm

1959 - Emilio Segre

1960 - Donald A. Glaser

1961 - Robert Hofstadter

1961 - Melvin Calvin

1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau

1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz

1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman

1965 - Julian Schwinger

1969 - Murray Gell-Mann

1971 - Dennis Gabor

1972 - William Howard Stein

1973 - Brian David Josephson

1975 - Ben jamin Mottleson

1976 - Burton Richter

1977 - Ilya Prigogine

1978 - Arno Allan Penzias

1978 - Peter L Kapitza

1979 - Stephen Weinberg

1979 - Sheldon Glashow

1979 - Herbert Charles Brown

1980 - Paul Berg

1980 - Walter Gilbert

1981 - Roald Hoffmann

1982 - Aaron Klug

1985 - Albert A. Hauptman

1985 - Jerome Karle

1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach

1988 - Robert Huber

1988 - Leon Lederman

1988 - Melvin Schwartz

1988 - Jack Steinberger

1989 - Si dney Altman

1990 - Jerome Friedman

1992 - Rudolph Marcus

1995 - Martin Perl

2000 - Alan J. Heeger

Economics:

1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson

1971 - Simon Kuznets

1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow

1975 - Leonid Kantorovich

1976 - Milton Friedman

1978 - Herbert A. Simon

1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein

1985 - Franco Modigliani

1987 - Robert M. Solow

1990 - Harry Markowitz

1990 - Merton Miller

1992 - Gary Becker

1993 - Robert Fogel

Medicine:

1908 - Elie Metchnikoff

1908 - Paul Erlich

1914 - Robert Barany

1922 - Otto Meyerhof

1930 - Karl Landsteiner

1931 - Otto Warburg

1936 - Otto Loewi

1944 - Joseph Erlanger

1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser

1945 - Ernst Boris Chain

1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller

1950 - Tadeus Reichstein

1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman

1953 - Hans Krebs

1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann

1958 - Joshua Lederberg

1959 - Arthur Kornberg

1964 - Konrad Bloch

1965 - Francois Jacob

1965 - Andre Lwoff

1967 - George Wald

1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg

1969 - Salvador Luria

1970 - Julius Axelrod

1970 - Sir Bernard Katz

1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman

1975 - Howard Martin Temin

1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg

1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow

1978 - Daniel Nathans

1980 - Baruj Ben acerraf

1984 - Cesar Milstein

1985 - Michael Stuart Brown

1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein

1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]

1988 - Gertrude Elion

1989 - Harold Varmus

1991 - Erwin Neher

1991 - Bert Sakmann

1993 - Richard J. Roberts

1993 - Phillip Sharp

1994 - Alfred Gilman

1995 - Edward B. Lewis

1996- Lu Rose Iacovino

TOTAL: 129!

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims. The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in German restaurants. There is NOT one single Jew who has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew who protests by killing people.

The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels.

Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems.

Muslims must ask 'what can they do for humankind' before they demand that humankind respects them.

Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel's part, the following two sentences really say it all:

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel." -Benjamin Netanyahu

General Eisenhower Warned Us

It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect:

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

continued below...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while the German people looked the other way.

Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people. Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center 'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United States?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Very well put together. All your facts seem to be in order.

However.

The pretext of this so called email is an agenda ridden and disgustingly racist one.

You or the email are implying that Jews are smarter and better than Muslims. It also tries to get Catholics on the bandwagon by naming the Christians and priests, and yet omitting the multitudes of other nations who lost millions of people in ww2.

To a person with no vested interest, other than a global, humanitarian good, this might as well be another JIDF propaganda message.

As a direct descendant of Holocaust survivors, I do NOT endorse this message.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
According to this article:
-Jews are the best due to their amount of Nobel prize winners.
-All German people = Nazi's.
-Only a portion of the people who died in WW2 truly mattered.
-One person speaks for everyone. Everywhere. Period.

Would have had a point if it weren't so.... Stupid?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

Could you post me links or the debates in the house of lords to support this claim?

May I suggest that one looks at history regarding the work of the islamic science and math esp medieval times and how that changed history..

A great many people from many races and religions contributed to our world "knowledge" and for that I am thankful.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hasbara has gone awry in this post. You don't foster hatred by playing the holocaust card any more. It doesn't work. How can Jews be victims when they are the ones with all the guns? Leave the Palestinians alone, stop playing victim, stop trying to create discension, stop bitching all the time, stop using the antisemtite card, stop demanding money from the German people who weren't even alive back then. Just stop. This is vile. What do you want? I'm a muslim, I'd like to know what would satisfy you people; more blood? you write that their are 1.2 billion muslims in the world, what is your point? Do you want them all dead? Shall you send your hounds to deliver 'democracy' and kill them all?

Ancient muslim inventions that I'm sure Israelis wouldn't mind abandoning since they can't be kosher, can they?:

www.wonderfulinfo.com...

You quote Eisenhower, I'll quote General Patton

"I have been at Frankfurt for a civil government conference. If what we are doing (to the Germans) is 'Liberty, then give me death.' I can't see how Americans can sink so low. It is Semitic, and I am sure of it."

"There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs.

"They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi. They were evidently quite shocked when I told them I would kick nobody out without the successful proof of guilt before a court of law . . .

"Another point which the press harped on was the fact that we were doing too much for the Germans to the detriment of the DP's, most of whom are Jews. I could not give the answer to that one, because the answer is that, in my opinion and that of most nonpolitical officers, it is vitally necessary for us to build Germany up now as a buffer state against Russia. In fact, I am afraid we have waited too long."

and here is Henry Ford's perception www.biblebelievers.org.au...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by raze78]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Objectivity

and I quote "The pretext of this so called email is an agenda ridden and disgustingly racist one."

And in my experience and wisdom I would have to agree. The tone of the email and the OP message on the surface is very encouraging BUT it only fosters disagreements and the belief that people are somehow fundamentally different, which they are not.

The difference between Jews and Muslims? There isn't one, full stop and the end of the discussion. Everybody could benefit from maturing a little bit, can they not?

Peace and take care

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Muslims in the UK are the biggest unemployed group and least educated in the entire country. And the only religous group who like causing trouble. No im not racist. I dont blame it on there skin, i blame there backward religion and there belief that they must not intergrate with the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I just received an email with the following text and I wanted to share it with all of you. I find it very powerful.

Please spare ATS from chain mails. I read this one several times in the past few years.

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims. The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in German restaurants. There is NOT one single Jew who has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew who protests by killing people.

Yes to all of these. Brainwashing - certainly, all the time in Israel. Israeli posters testify to that such as Yissachar here. Israelis do not blow themselves up at German restaurants, but they routinely blow up foreign houses and restaurants with the people in them. Do you live in a real world?

The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels.

Well... most Jews I know do not. However, Israel as a whole has been proven the source of much white slavery these days - people are kidnapped in Eastern Europe to be sold in brothels all over the world. As small as Israel is, she takes a disproportionate role in that. Actually, Muslim countries rank far lowerin that ratio.

Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems.

Good idea. And perhaps the West should stop selling weapons to weird fanatics like that for short-term profits.

Muslims must ask 'what can they do for humankind' before they demand that humankind respects them.
Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel's part, the following two sentences really say it all:

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel." -Benjamin Netanyahu

Not true in my opinion. I do think Israel should stand and I support it. However, I do not support fanaticism, racism, high-tech aggression and the general inability to get along with its neighbors, always pointing the finger at someone else.

General Eisenhower Warned Us

It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect:

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

People should be more educated about the Shoah. However, this has nothing to do with Arabs - including terrorists. To mix these two things up is a standard Israeli nationalist mistake in historical thinking.

Mosquitoes and cancer are both enemies of people.

One last point: I am NOT proud of Milton Friedman being a Jewish Nobel Laureate. His system of "economics" (really, exploitation and new slavery) helped usher the era of the neo-cons, tested out in Chile through enormous sufferings of millions. The Neo-con mentality led to incredible bloodhshed, virtual and literal slavery and environmental damage over the decades. Among them, in Muslim countries...

top topics

join