It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a real alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Months ago I read about this story and find this pics on the net.

ufocasebook.com...

I�ve search many many sites about this alien case, and all of them seem to agree that these pictures are real!!!!.....??

I mean...real??? It looks absolutely fake! (Made from papier mache to me)

Does anyone have any information proving it a hoax? or real...(maybe it�s me)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Peronemlin, The Bodrius Maximus III

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It looks like a mummy to me sorry to say, yeah some pics that people post are actually convincing i had to look at this pic for about 5-7 mions before deciding.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
A bit mummy like, yes, it also looks like it is/was burned. Ever see a humans skin after being burned in a bad fire, doesn't look like acid burning, but flame.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
[edit on 13-6-2004 by Mspc]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
mummy was the very first thing that came to mind for me...in fact, if you showed that pic to me before even saying the word "alein" or "mummy" I would still have said it was a mummy.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this has been debunked in the crypto forum - time for a search....

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Must agree with drunk, it just looks cheesy. Are there any more links looking at the same subject?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
With fingers like that it is doubtful that it could feed itself, never mind operate any device.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Face looks like E.T.Other thing that l notice is the feet,how would stand upright without toes to aid balance.Looks like it would fall down

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It reminds me of Mt. Vesuvius volcanic pyroclastic flow that entombed thousands in Pompeii in 79 AD.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The thing is real, as in its not photoshopped. But it does look fake, very paper meshee-ish. Another thing it does not look at all alive if it were an actual alien.

I am more surprised that the creature was able to pose so nicely with running away with a man that c;pse tp him. Very good art skills though.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If you compare this two pictures

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

ufocasebook.com...

you can see that although the picture is not the same, the alien is exactly in the same position, looking to the same point. I mean, if the guy got so close to the "thing" took a pic, then went a bit around it and took another, the alien should have made, at least, a small movement. But no, it is as if it was frozen...maybe because is an alien model...or a mummy, whatever you want, it is not alive!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
also notice the white tube things coming out of its chest what is that. I seems also to be bruised red marks on its back.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
you guys are all saying that it looks fake, but what are you comparing it to? Our Skin? Grey's Skin? This thing may have been recenly dead or even playing dead!

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Trust me on this. If he had a real alien, I could make him a very rich man.

Robert O'Neal
www.onealclan.com

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
that's it! It's an ancient Fraggle Rock mummy. I thought it looked familiar!

new topics

top topics

join