It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, im new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi everyone i've been looking around ATS for some time now and decided to become a member of this great site. Hopefully i can add to this great site and make contributions to some discussions. I'm 18 and live around Omaha, later on i will tell more about myself and some of the weird things that have happened to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi
sounds like you know what you are getting into...
literary hockey

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

Welcome America.

We're waiting to hear some of your stories. I'll bet they will be good ones. About what? Aliens? Spacecraft?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
mostly experiences of dreams that felt real and i consider them to be, waking up scared as hell and unable to move and having this feeling of someone standing next to my bed saying something i dont remember, very creepy,
i've had close run in with deathly situations but have survived sort of like miracles and some of these situations were me just being stupid (i'm just a teenager),
after some deep thinking and sortof like meditation i've had this sudden temperature drop around me that was very noticable and persisted about 10 min later,
i believe i have seen the souls of 2 people through their eyes, like a glint of light through their eyes and they say the eyes are the seat of the soul or something like that,
I also believe i have seen to UFO's or something i couldn't explain,
lots of deja vu but these are just some of the things that have happened to me and there are more but i just have to remember and im sure there will be more in the future and when I am allowed i will make threads of these.

Thanks for the replies and sorry for the lack of sentence structure.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Your alright America.

If you've had near misses in your lifetime, then you're destined to do something of importance in your lifetime, even though you are unaware of what it is.

Don't push your near misses though, just realize that you've been lucky for a reason or a mission you are to fullfill in your lifetime.

Go out there and get your twenty posts in so that you can start your own threads America.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thank you for the support and lately i have been scaling back some of the things i use to do, but it's almost if you could read my mind about the feeling of doing something important with my life(im not trying to sound like i think i'm better than anyone), but i honestly feel like i'm supposed to do something important with my life and have many times stopped and asked myself what it is that im supposed to due, but i guess that is for me to figure out. Probably the closest run in i had was when i was in cancun. I was swimming in the ocean when a big wave sucked me further out then i got pushed under and just thought well im not gona make it back to shore alive and then i washed up on shore and thought holy crap maybe i should get out of the water for awhile. Also i have got my 20 posts and will be making threads soon and thanks for the replies.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Hi America Welcome to ATS. I hope you are ready for the wolves BTW

Na ATS is great.

Have fun and see you on the boards!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
G'day to you New, I'm Gordon.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Thanks everyone, I generally know what to expect and hopefully I won't be out there making an a!! of myself.

top topics

join