It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An email from a "BP Insider" -- Possible Conspiracies Are Numerous

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
With all due respect, I am calling that email *MIS-INFO* as for the intensions of that seemingly intentional rig blow-out. In all likelyhood the ptb wish to depopulate earth and those few companies involved are making cash on the side.

Thanks for sharing the email!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

Excellent point... why create an ecological disaster, have the whole world hate you and your share prices plunge just to get to be able to drill a couple of more wells?

This motive was NOT greed and BP is NOT the sole culprit but merely being used by higher ups... my personal view is that the higher ups are based out of the sovereign City of London and the Royal family

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Last comment and people can believe what they want.

BP is going to need a miracle in order to kill this well all they want at this point is cement it move on and salvage their company.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by jeffrybinladen]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Excellent point... why create an ecological disaster, have the whole world hate you and your share prices plunge just to get to be able to drill a couple of more wells?

This motive was NOT greed and BP is NOT the sole culprit but merely being used by higher ups... my personal view is that the higher ups are based out of the sovereign City of London and the Royal family

Two things:
1. Share prices falling are not a bad thing when GS was shorting their position! A lot of money was made on falling prices, and that money can be turned around and invested back into the company while the shares are down. Make money both ways and improve your control of the company!

2. It didn't have to be intentional. As my previous post says, it was probably just a calculated gamble. They didn't "intend" to blow the rig, but they also didn't really mind if it did happen. It was a profitable gamble no matter how it turned out, because the knew their damages were capped, but their profits were not.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering

FAIL #3
"...are talking that something or someone was at the bop and either deliberately caused the blowout or made a grave error that caused the bop to malfunction when the inevitable blowout happened. "
Wut?!?! This sentence right here speaks VOLUMES as to how little this guy's knowledge of drilling operations is.

Exactly. You would think that a field supervisor would be as informative as the Well is crippled thread.
I just doubt the authenticity and frankly I have doubts about its origins.
It all seems a bit hoaxish and diverting.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Hello,

Please take a look...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
As far as the e-mail author's grammar and spelling go, if the guy is actually as rattled as he sounds, he's not going to be as gracful in his writings as if he were composing a press release. If he is telling the truth, I'm amazed that his e-mail is coherent. People under stress lose some polish.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Forget his join date and use your ability to bring common sense, reason and logic to the table.

The OP's email is a ridiculous sham. It has in it all the typical things aimed right at conspiracy folks. And by the looks of it they turned their brains off and are lapping this stuff up without question.

Sometimes, the conspiracy crowd can be the smartest people on the planet, but more often than not they are nothing more than victims of their own desires and beliefs combined with the input of snake-oil salesmen.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffrybinladen
BP ...all they want at this point is cement it move on and salvage their company.

What is BP?... you're talking like BP is some sort of individual person that wants to save themselves... BP is a soulless corporation controlled by those who own many soulless corporations and who use up these corporations, dismantle these corporations and merge these corporations to achieve world dominance.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am not sure about this email. If he is a fan of ATS i think that he would add a bit more 'beef' to his claims. He should know that the members here would need something a little more concrete or varifyable(?). As others suggested his grammer didn't quite fit but thats hardly reason to discount the email. I would like to believe it but doesn't sit right with me.

However, I think he raises some intersting points and i do beleived there. Something more sinister going on. I mean the US Government should be avle to handle this from the info we know about. ATS would be the place to leak this to, but it would also be the place to release dis-info too.

I for one will be keeping my mind open for this one, too many scenarios and outcomes could come from this tragedy.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I want to go on record here and say that my gut feeling with this is all over the place, this person could very well be part of the team near the area, but I am getting strong vibes that some of this is not as it seems. It could possibly be a deflector, something to throw us off the scent. There is alot of talk on ATS about this and we are uncovering more and more each day.

Something about this email doesn't add up and I can't seem to pin point it with my gut feeling.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Holy sh.....!!!

When I read stuff like this it always gives be the heebies! This is the most disturbing part of this email....

"Something terrible happen on the floor yesterday and the doodlebs aren't talking except that they all look like they saw a ghost and everyone here is talking doom."

Now what the hell??

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If true...

and thats a big if...

It feels as if the US Gov. is set to take major action against BP. Not just funds for accounts etc. it sounds like they are set to sieze physical BP assests (Ships etc.). It all has a flavor of a profit ploy taken to far and now the law is catching up to the culprits.

The points of the email that stick out to me are

-The well was not profitable (can this be verified?)
-The two new wells will recoup losses in a year (anyone care to speculate?)
-There was manmade seismic activity at the well days before the blowout. (can this be verified?)
-Both seismic experts are "missing" (sounds like something we could verify)

I should imagine that if true there are still some lies layered into this message so the originator can just say "see it was a joke."

I also have to wonder if there was some larger instabilites in the region that were uncovered since this all happened, afterall a very large body from space did crash into the region several million years ago. Perhaps we about to see a "sinkhole" of some sort?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

I am not sure about this email. If he is a fan of ATS.......

Oh, I assure you he is. He wrote an email taken right out of things you can read right here on ATS, along with other conspiracy sites. He used a little google...and BAM! There you have it. A fictional HOAX letter designed to do EXACTLY what it is doing....and that is making fools out of many of you.

If this guy or this email was even remotely real, it wouldn't come across anything like it does here. This has been written to do nothing more than stir the pot of IGNORANCE...and by the looks of it...it is doing that pretty darn good.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
If true...

and thats a big if...

It feels as if the US Gov. is set to take major action against BP. Not just funds for accounts etc. it sounds like they are set to sieze physical BP assests (Ships etc.). It all has a flavor of a profit ploy taken to far and now the law is catching up to the culprits.

-There was manmade seismic activity at the well days before the blowout. (can this be verified?)

I should imagine that if true there are still some lies layered into this message so the originator can just say "see it was a joke."

I also have to wonder if there was some larger instabilites in the region that were uncovered since this all happened, afterall a very large body from space did crash into the region several million years ago. Perhaps we about to see a "sinkhole" of some sort?

Did I wind-up on everyone's ignore list? theyesmen.org...

Deepwater Gulf of Mexico — BHP Billiton’s Atlantis 2 well ran into serious problems when a competitor’s PDC drill bit twisted off in the wellbore after experiencing extreme vibration and torque.

The rest of this story hits a snag...Dick Cheney---Halliburton? Anybody, somebody?

[edit on (6/14/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Share prices falling are not a bad thing when GS was shorting their position!

Come on man... BP and GS follow orders... and the ones who order them around own the world's printing presses.... This greed motive is put forward for their simple-minded peasants to consume (who live from paycheck to paycheck) so they don’t revolt… they don’t want another peasant uprising… they’ve had to many in the past and they are too hard to control.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Did some digging. Here is a link that has the 11 that were killed. With job title from what I can see none of the killed where Seismic Experts. If I am wrong please let me know.

online.wsj.com...

Edit to fix link.

Edit to add click on the Interactive tab.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by crashbehr]

[edit on 14-6-2010 by crashbehr]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This may be slightly off-topic and may have already been mentioned, but I figure it's probably worth noting again. The Science Channel is airing a special tonight titled "Disaster in the Gulf: A Race Against Time". Appears to be 10:00pm EST (9:00pm Central)

Science Channel -> Disaster in the Gulf: A Race Against Time

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yes i'm with you and think this has more to do with Golden-Sacks selling shares and more then likly also shorting Bp shares.

It always stinks when it comes to big oil and we need to look at the books of Golden-ball-sack who also happens to be good freinds with Obama.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Can i ask ? WILL YOU NUKE THE WELL SITE ?

-->www.viewzone2.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join