It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An email from a "BP Insider" -- Possible Conspiracies Are Numerous

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis Maybe our government really is up to their ears in Big Oil's pockets.

EVERY government, at least since the electric car waned in the 1920s
has been in the pocket of Big Oil (and the banksters).

inventors.about.com...

The last administration was run by TWO big oilmen - pretty slick, that was.

Oh great, I thought this was a recent thread....hadn't noticed it before.
zzzzzzzzzz

[edit on 8-7-2010 by ladywhy]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

About 3/4 of this information is stuff I have read from other sources that are connected to this event.

The loggers pulled out. People knew something was wrong. The plug wasn't pulled in time, even though it was obvious to many that it should be.

Everything up to the profitable 2 other wells part of this I am quite certain is true. It makes sense.

The two relief wells COULD be profitable. Hell, if they could cement the hell out of the original one and then re-frac it it might be hugely profitable too.

The problem with this part of the email is - with this sort of pressure and this sort of unaided production coming up the hole, this well WOULD have been profitable. It would have been insanely profitable.

So here you are.

This is about 75% truth - with just enough lie that they can disprove easily rubbed up against it to put you off the part that IS the truth.

People throw the baby out with the bath water. That's what this hopes for. Throw in bad info with good info which is inconvenient and hope people throw it all out together.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02I saw this comment in another blog when I was doing some research:

I saw this comment in another blog when I was doing some research:

"I have a theory that worries me quite a bit. If you go to the www.usgs.gov site, you can get a look at the tectonic plates under the surface of the earth. I think that this oil spill lies right along the edge of a plate that is just south of the plate that controls the New Madrid activity. This is the site of the most violent recorded earthquake and it's not in California, it is right along the Mississippi River generally outside of Memphis. I am worried that with pressure diminishing under the plate with the oil spill that will create the need for the tectonic plates next to it to resettle to equalize pressure. I don't know if anyone has bothered to look at what the geology is doing. While this article address the immediate seabed, these plates are interconnected. We could be seeing the first vestiges of a manmade series of seismic events that could change our coastlines far more than Al Gore predicted with his bogus global warming themes."

above source - www.sodahead.com...

Also, has anyone seen that Chet Snow map? I know it might be hoaxy, but I always refer to it when there's a flood somewhere in the U.S. Don't know how to drop in images here:

www.baproducts.com...

Also, there was a comment in this video I stumbled on -- around the 8min mark that gave me chills re: tectonic plate shifts:

www.youtube.com...

<< 15  16  17   >>

join