It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of explosion in WTC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
alberta.indymedia.org...

It makes a very interesting read. I'm not expert in explosives but it does look like a controlled explosion. The only referance I have is watching many TV shows where they do controlled demolision of tall buildings.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Dude this is wicked, I always thought that 9/11 was suspicious, but this confirms it man, damn it, the bush administration is the "REAL ENEMY" we are doomed, what the hell is gonna happen to us with this people in power, im panicking now. I still can't believe that the government did this!!!!

This has just OPENED MY EYES!!!!!

I alwasy thought that the FIRST TAPE they said they had found in afganistan from Osama bin laden was BS.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The article you are referencing is from 2002 and presents no new findings.
Much of this topic/thread has been covered here:
911 WTC collapse
Explosions underneath the WTC Towers b4 they collapsed

Please feel free to add your comments to one of these existing threads/topics.

Thread closed

seekerof

[edit on 12-6-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
controlled demo? there were no other explosions beside when the planes hit. adn thatd not an explosion. thats the flamse for the inside of the building being pushed out when the upper half of the tower falls off. if that is an explosion how come there were no noises associated with it? ive seen every pice of WTC footage and theres no noise associated with this puff of flames.

[edit on 6-13-2004 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I think the "explosions" outlined in that article were infact the floors of the world trade centre collapsing on themselves just prior to the fall of the building. The force of a floor falling on top of another would cause the air trapped between floors to blow out any windows that were left and also explosivly(SP) eject any dust or debris.
Firemen who were in the building who survived reported hearing the floors fall on each other as building came down.
Source: Report from Ground Zero by Dennis Smith, Corgi Books.

top topics

join