It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Motto Only Used By Trolls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
We've all that good response in a thread, it puts a smile on your face. Your small light of brilliance in a dumb world...

Then, along comes your buddy, the troll. "COME ON DUMMY, LET'S DENY IGNORANCE HERE" he says.

I mean, that's what our site is all about, right?

I'm sick of the over-users of this term. STOP IT. We get it- it's in your signature. It's in your special title lines below your member name. It's your moniker, to fight ignorance, you mighty Superhero You!

Ignorance to me means a CLOSED MIND!

Let's DENY closed thinking, how about that
Whenever I see it mentioned in a thread I get automatic tired eye, power-down! A hypnotic haze envelops me!

Stop using our motto to further YOUR agenda, put the megaphone down.

Can you do us a favor....Stop preaching to me about your interpretation of ATS' Golden Rule!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
lol you should read the ignorance link in my sig.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df83326c2aa7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

hmmmmm

I can't believe I agree with one of your posts, much less a thread.

Time to re-think what I'm doing here...Back to the drawing board.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Frankly it makes me giggle to hear how 'open-minded' SOME people are here...and yet the CT'ers are just as closed-minded as the OS'ers. I've met a few truly open-minded people on ATS...but not many

I just love that some of the CT'ers will tell the skeptic they are closed-minded and yet the second you question some far out CT...their mind shuts like a steel trap

Course some skeptics do it too....balance...easy to explain, almost impossible to attain

I think actual open-minded people believe that they truly don't have 100% certainties and will ADMIT faith. Faith isn't just for the religious...

oh well

nice post

-Kyo

join