It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Coup Against Obama?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
First blog I have seen discussing this. I have been saying for a long time this may be the only way to stop the destroyer in chief. Doesn't need to be violent nor does a drop of blood need to be spilled. Trials and subsequent exile to Cuba, Indonesia, or NK will be good enough for me at this point.

IMO, (again to preempt the trolls and obama apologists, this is my OPINION, a GUESS), I have to think there MUST be a (large?) group of military and other leaders discussing this contingency. Most likely they are waiting for November, or a Federal move like civilian disarmament before attempting a "coup" (although it would not be a traditional "coup" as that implies a "takeover". This "coup" would be done in the name of restoring the Constitutional governance of the nation) If the neomarxists lose power in the elections then they will stand down, if not then this is not out of the realm of possibility.

www.snooperreport.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus
www.snooperreport.com...

The above website seems to be associated with the Republicans. I think that takes away from legitimacy of the article in question. One thing we must do is get away from partisan politics if we're going to save this nation.

I was following the "The Restore America Plan" for awhile. Listening to a radio program on the topic, I heard that there are officers in the military who are very concerned about trying to restore the United States to Constitutional government. I hope that the least they will do is refuse to fire upon Americans and refuse to obey unconstitutional orders.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

Whew! ....Boy!
That site is as John as Birch can be....!
What are you reading these days?
Those guys are pretty heady stuff!
I doubt theres much serious conversation going on at high levels about any kind of coup.....
As for the afghan war, well they just announced over a trillion dollars in rare minerals found there......oddly enough they have had a team of geologists going over the country while the fighting has raged on....
It is expected to change the entire economy of afghanistan in short years!
America will pull out when the last ton of resources is shipped......probably.....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I highly doubt that a military coup will ever happen in the united states. A civilian revolt with military backup, maybe, but not a straight military coup.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hello,

I got mixed feelings from your link.

I liked the article and how it was presented. Then I saw that little donation link sitting just above that "defend Israel" thingy. Donations are respectable links.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Military coup? Yeah great, just like any third world crap hole country.
what right does the military have to take control of the government? To negate the lawful vote of the electorate?
Any military that would try such a thing needs to be charged with treason and shot. This is about the dumbest idea I've heard.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Their are plenty of members of the military who want to throw off the shackles of the so called "NWO" who are the masters of the Military as a whole and using them to secure such resources.

www.think-aboutit.com...

oath-keepers.blogspot.com...

www.threepercenter.org...

www.militaryphotos.net...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A coup!? Seriously now?! I think you are delusional to even think something like this would happen in the U.S. Why was there no mention of a coup when we found out that we were in Iraq for absolutely NO REASON!? It seems to me that would have been a better reason than, oh wait what is it that Obama did that merits a violent uprising from our Armed Forces? I must have missed that part in the post. I kinda wish that those that are thinking about a coup would make themselves known so that we could have the first televised public executions of the traitors to the United States of America!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus
Their are plenty of members of the military who want to throw off the shackles of the so called "NWO" who are the masters of the Military as a whole and using them to secure such resources.

This is so true and my heart goes out to members of the military who have joined with the best of intentions.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheyRHere913
known so that we could have the first televised public executions of the traitors to the United States of America!

You see one of them everyday on TV, he has big ears and purple lips, and is usually seen at a celebrity event or on the golf course. He claims he is the POTUS.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

What right do they have?
They swore an oath to protect the Constitution.
It's called doing your duty.
If that means removing the Chief then so be it.
Do you really want to live in the fascist prison that is being built up around you?
A fascist USA scares the s##t of me and i don't even live there.
You're on the brink of a deep dark abyss my friend.
If the US military want to do something good and righteous like keeping the oath then i think you should support them.
If not and the USA becomes a fully fledged fascist state, then WW3 will be the free world against the US.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It's hard to take any site seriously that advocates treason to reach goals. A military coup overthrowing a legally elected government is as treasonous as it gets

The whole bit about 2012 being too late is ridiculous. Any law or policy can be changed. Any permanent constitutional changes requires the approval of state legislatures as well as passage by a 2/3 majority in both the Senate and House of Representatives. Which is why any such permanent changes are unlikely and why amendments are extremely rare.

What this really sounds like is a group that knows they could never have their fantasy America through legitimate means. As the majority of Americas would not support it. So, they dream of forcing it on America by force.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I guess I am to infer that big ears and purple lips is referring to Obama? I didn't know that this was a forum for childish put-downs. It really shows your maturity level and somewhat taints any points you are trying to make. As if you were actually making one! BTW I hadn't heard that Obama was planning a coup. Next time please think then talk it actually works better than talking then thinking. Try it you might like it!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

What a crock. You are a traitor, not a dissenter, a traitor.
Anyone who advocates a militaru coup is a complete traitor to the Constitution , and deserves the firing squad. My last reply to you fools on this subject.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Wow calm down there.
The President is not the Constitution.
To remove him by military means is completely Constitutional.
May i suggest you actually read the constitution.
Government of the people for the people by the people.
The military does not swear an oath to the president.
I kinda suspect that you are an Obamanoid robot so i am probably wasting my time.
And if you really think i deserve to be shot for expressing freedom of speech then i am afraid you're already wrapped in the fascist matrix.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

They may have been legally elected, but they never would have won if what they are actually doing was part of the campaign promising. They won based on deceit, the cult of personality, and a lack of citizens with critical thinking skills.

What they are doing NOW is illegal and against the oath they swore, who cares if criminals were legally elected, that doesn't give them the right to go on committing crimes and destroying this country. This administration is committing treason, a "coup" can't be treason if you are removing traitors!!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Wow calm down there.
The President is not the Constitution.
To remove him by military means is completely Constitutional.
May i suggest you actually read the constitution.
Government of the people for the people by the people.
The military does not swear an oath to the president.
I kinda suspect that you are an Obamanoid robot so i am probably wasting my time.
And if you really think i deserve to be shot for expressing freedom of speech then i am afraid you're already wrapped in the fascist matrix.

Yes, he is a robot, hopelessly warped, or possibly employed, by the "regime" Fortunately he is on my ignore list so I don't have to read his posts

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I dislike Obama and his policies just as much as the next guy, but as much as I dislike him and "progressives" in general - he (and "they") won the election. I would like to think that in America - even though we do have "evil" politicians and leaders both Democrat and Republican, that we are a little above a military coup when we have someone we don't like in charge. As for removing him from office, there is a legal way to do that without the need for a coup. By the looks of things, the pendulum will swing away from the democrats this fall - unfortunately it will swing back to another republican revolution. This will not be any better. We need to completely clean house and have term limits in place to rid ourselves of the career politicians. Then real change can begin.

I remember how much I did not like Clinton when he was President. I was actually happy that a republican took over. Now, after 8 years of Bush and 2 years of Obama, I look back fondly at the Clinton years...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

All Americans have a duty to protect the US from enemies without and WITHIN.
You are constitutionally obliged to take action against those who would seek to destroy the constitution.
Even if it is the President.That is not treason.
The patriot act is treason.An act that actually criminalizes patriots and rips up the Constitution.An act that takes away all of your freedoms and your right to revolt.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

This man thats sitting in the Oval Office is trying his best to turn this country into a third world country.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by MagicaRose]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join