It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli rabbi arrested for allegedly raping underage girls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I completely agree, but we do seem to single one of them out for more attention than the others here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

And I thought it was to do with the sexual abuse of children by religious leaders.

Why single out just one when so many are guilty. But then that's the real question don't you think?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
And I thought it was to do with the sexual abuse of children by religious leaders.

It did? Let's check the OP:

"Israeli rabbi arrested for allegedly raping underage girls."

Why single out just one when so many are guilty. But then that's the real question don't you think?

No, I don't think that's the question. The OP is quite precise. Anything else is deflection and obfuscation.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I completely agree, but we do seem to single one of them out for more attention than the others here on ATS.

I am rather confused by this reply as I suggest you may yourself have singled out one " group" for attention more than others. I did ask and was given your reply.

just saying

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Its not only religious leaders who do such despicable acts theres also teachers, politicians, police.. Sic individuals in positions of authority who use that authority to abuse the people whom they are supposed to guide / protect / lead. The problem sadly happens in all countries and cultures.. The victims have to live with the trauma their entire lives while the predators in most cases get away with their heineous crimes due to their positions of power..
Hope that the girls do get justice for what they went through.. But sadly I think it will be handled the same inept way all the other cases of abuse are handled - a slap on the wrist of the offender, a token payment to the victims and quickly covered up and forgotten..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join