It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli rabbi arrested for allegedly raping underage girls

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Israeli rabbi arrested for allegedly raping underage girls

www.digitaljournal.com

Jerusalem - A rabbi from the Hod HaSharon region in Israel has been arrested and was accused of raping underage girls. The rabbi offered advice and family counselling to the girls and their families.
It seems that over the years that Catholic priests and bishops sexually molesting young boys has dominated the mainstream news headlines.
However, according to Press TV, a rabbi from the nation of Israel has been accused for raping underage girls between the ages of 14 and 16.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.presstv.ir
www.ynetnews.com

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Did you only think this was isolated to Catholics? If this is indeed true, then it is just as horrible as the Catholic Priest problem. What a shame, our religious leaders are taking advantage of the ultimate trust.

I don't understand why child molesters seem to gravitate towards religious professions. Could it be that religion is turning these people into the monsters that they seem? I can sort of understand (not condone) why Catholic Priests turn into child molesters, but now Rabbis? Rabbis are not only allowed to marry, but they are obligated to do so. What is it then? I wish this was only an isolated case but apparently, it isn't. Just this past March a Rabbi was arrested for molesting a child in Brooklyn.

Something has to be done.

--airspoon

www.digitaljournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edited to change "is" to "was" in the first sentence.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It makes me think of the topic that no one here likes to talk about.

Human traficking in Israel

and Human traficking in Saudi Arabia.

From what I know these 2 countries are the worst.

S+F

GM

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Nah...the creeps have always been creeps.

They gravitate towards a job in religion, because most religious people trust a priest, vicar, rabbi, monk more than they'd trust, say a scout leader.

They go where they can get access to the kids, and if they tell their parents, the creeps can say the devil possessed their souls and are making them make up these outrageous and sinful lies!

It probably works most every time on the gullible.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
As much as I dislike what religion stands for in this world, I don't think this is linked to religious practices. I believe these monsters live and work all around us, involved in every aspect of our lives.

What is interesting to me, however, is the latest push by the NWO to discredit the religions around the world, and distance the leadership from their believers. I don't look at this as a bad thing though, and I'll even say that I share the view that organized religions and their unwillingness to be flexible are a deterrent to the progress of humanity. If ever there should come a time for a Utopian society, encompassing the entire world, I believe it must be with only one religion, or none. The chances are greater it will be none. Maybe this is just the next step in the slow but sure progress towards a religion free world.

Also, how would religious communities, devout, fanatical believers and their leaders respond to the news of an alien race, of us not being alone or not created in God's image? In order for full disclosure to happen, religion must take a back seat. I think this may be that work in progress.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Kharron]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It could be worse, he could be the member of a religion that regards sex with underage girls as entirely acceptable, at least the Jewish faith condemns such acts.

Do you really need to ask which religion?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
It could be worse, he could be the member of a religion that regards sex with underage girls as entirely acceptable, at least the Jewish faith condemns such acts.

Do you really need to ask which religion?

could you please tell me which one, or is there only one?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

All abrahamic religions are the same just with different rethoric.
The religion you seem to be praising does say that it's okay to rape prisoners.

What if a child is a prisoner?

All religions are nonsense!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BANANAMONTANA

That would be Islam, unless you want to include some of the fringe groups.

Take the prophet himself - Muhammad was married to thirteen women, including eleven at one time. He relegated them to either consecutive days or (according to some accounts) all in one night, and as part of that process he married a 9-year-old girl.

So, to summarize, the progenitor of the world's most sexually restrictive religion also happened to be one of the most sexually promiscuous characters in history.

Not to mention the continued practice of very old men (70 plus) marrying very young girls (under 14) in several muslim nations.

But you won't find a thread here about that - but never mind an entire religion, just let one JEW do something wrong, and we let the hounds loose.........

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

And what has this got to do with the topic? I thought this was about a rabbi, not Muhammad.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Take the prophet himself - Muhammad was married to thirteen women, including eleven at one time. He relegated them to either consecutive days or (according to some accounts) all in one night, and as part of that process he married a 9-year-old girl.

Muhammad ain't got nothing on King Solomon though

King Solomon had 700 hundred wives and 300 hundred concubines from all over the world. This guy wanted to taste anything and everything!

So, to summarize, the progenitor of the world's most sexually restrictive religion also happened to be one of the most sexually promiscuous characters in history.

You need to update yourself on deuteronomy it seems!

Not to mention the continued practice of very old men (70 plus) marrying very young girls (under 14) in several muslim nations.

I'm sorry what you were about to just say about Catholic priests and the Vatican?

I think I missed it!

But you won't find a thread here about that - but never mind an entire religion, just let one JEW do something wrong, and we let the hounds loose.........

We won't find a thred about that?
Really?

Search field my friend... try it and let me know how many numerous threads about it you find.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

STICK TO THE TOPIC PLEASE!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

Did you only think this is isolated to Catholics? If this is indeed true, then it is just as horrible as the Catholic Priest problem. What a shame, our religious leaders are taking advantage of the ultimate trust.

I don't understand why child molesters seem to gravitate towards religious professions. Could it be that religion is turning these people into the monsters that they seem?

Hi Airspoon,
No it ain't only catholics,in fact its any profession which gives a person a respectable position in society.
This is where perverts go,to try to get access to minors.
It ain't only religion thats affected-unfortunatley these sick bastards target any proffession which can give them access to kids,and the cover of "respectability."

See doctors,police,MPs,teachers etc...these are all the routes that a sick pervert will attempt to use in order to get away with their evil doings.

Obviously,in any of these professions,only a tiny minority have anything but the best interests of youngsters in their heart,but the media loves to demonise certain groups for whatever reason at the time.

Same with religion I think-maybe there are lots of perverts driven towards catholisim due to the fact they know the church wished to cover up such abuses in order to protect the institution as a whole.

Aside from that idea,you get a few evil bastards in every job IMO,whatever color or creed they happen to have.
So I doubt its the religion of catholisim itself which is turning these people into evil perverts,the religion is just their sheild.
IMO.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It is a shame that this dastardly behavior continues, and the scourge has racked every organized religion. Why does it matter if someone who participates in the abominable behavior is a Rabbi, Imam, or Catholic priest for that matter? The act alone is absolutely horrific and one of the purest evils on the planet. These children and parents put their trust in these men of the cloth in terms of morality, interpretation of theology, and matters of faith. They need to be prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law. However, that is often not the case, considering the massive cover-up in the Catholic Church and other religious institutions as well.

These men are a menace and a mockery to the religious message and sacred vow they claim to profess. Moreover, the punishment for these men ought to be more severe than others who partake in this destructive behavior. People who have been affected by these acts deal with the psychological affects for as long as they live. Hopefully this monsters gets brought to justice and given the harsh punishment he deserves?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well, that will teach people to stop believing mere mortals as `the voice-pieces of the Almighty`. The guy needs to be jailed and/or executed. Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

True,the guy was a complete fraud.Thats what I was trying to say before-he was one of those people who bacame a Rabbi for the sole purpose of twisting the religion to his own sick purposes.He used his job as a sheild for his evil.

I still do not think the religion itself is at fault,more just that religious jobs are a target of some sick evil beings.
Any religion will do for these monsters,but a true follower of any religion would never behave in that manner IMO.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Mormonism?

I think there are a couple religions that dont frown upon sleeping with little girls. This really doesnt have much to do with the fact that he is a rabbi, however. Just a pedo, every group has them. They gravitate towards jobs with access to children and where they are trusted by parents.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What people must learn is that they should NEVER EVER trust their children around members belonging to a church of ANY RELIGION!!

For CRYING OUT LOUD ALREADY, keep them away from these twisted individuals!!

Just bringing children to church on Sundays (or Saturday for some) to have these CREEPY pastors or priests looking at them is DISTURBING!!

These religious fanatics just aren't right!! Their brains are messed up enough just to buy into the nonsense that they preach anyways, thats TWISTED enough. One can only wonder what else is always going through their minds.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I had an idea what religion you may have intended, thanks for clarifying.

The life span of many people was much shorter than now and thus seem outdated when examined today.

Richard II of England was joined in marriage to young Isabel of France, who had been 7 years old

It was considered the age of consent in medieval canon law, a male or female human being above the age of 7 -- for either gender -- and below the age of 14 for males, and 12 for females

As has been pointed out by many here, many paedophiles will work in jobs that brings them close to children. Look at the stats of any prison.

India child marriages flout law

Hundreds of mass weddings, with children as young as four, take place across India every May despite the practise being outlawed

Marriageable age in Judaism

Marriageable age in Judaism

The marriageable age, in Judaism, is highly gender-specific. Although boys were regarded, by classical rabbinic literature, as sexual beings once they had reached 9 years of age, girls were regarded as sexual beings from the age of just 3.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What's up with all of these religious leaders molesting children? Their freaks!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join