It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth Screams In Pain! Aliens Can Hear Her Cries!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers.

"Earth emits an ear-piercing series of chirps and whistles that could be heard by any aliens who might be listening, astronomers have discovered."

Found this article on space.com. Its the sound that Earth make when charged particles from the solar wind collide with Earth's magnetic field.

It is a very scary sound, it sounds like Mother-Earth is screaming in pain. Saying that I would too if I was being bombarded with radiation all day everyday.

The article:

www.space.com...

The sound:

www.space.com...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

[edit on 14-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I wonder if there are satanic messages hidden...quick, somebody play it backward

Interesting sounds, it really does sound like pain-screams

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Haha

It does sound like the Earth is in pain doesn't it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

You are anthropomorphizing the Earth! They are chirps/frequencies. Nothing to suggest 'she' is screaming in pain.

IRM

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Really? This is why i asked the question regarding the horns in the world cup.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would the stadiums act as speakers directing the sound up?
Also the tone used?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
A beautiful and mystical discovery, one that people with awareness have known for many a years.

An important thread and article.

Yet with so many people on earth hurting one another as well as abuse and neglect of the entire eco/ animal kingdoms, do you suppose this will change anything?

It is critical that we all do what we can from where we are to honor and respect our fragile and alive planet in chaos.

As if she is so sick from the toxic effects of the very nature of her being, us...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Drama mamas.
2nd line.

[edit on 6/14/2010 by Dasher]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Really? This is why i asked the question regarding the horns in the world cup.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would the stadiums act as speakers directing the sound up?
Also the tone used?

Hey jazz10.

The sounds in the link sound nothing like the horns used at the world cup its a far more horrible noise.

But damn those horns do my head in!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Sounds like the Birds crickets frogs and other insects around my house. Wonder if this is the song they are tuning into?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by kbriggss]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I don't think we want aliens to see us as whining little sissies.

Or else......

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i have been waiting my entire life for disclosure i am more than ready. but we need to ask for help. i mean we are the voice of the planet we need help with the oil spill and alternative energy. the govt and bp are doing nothing. i mean 2 months the oil has been gushing and no end in sight we need to send a sos to inner or outer space to find a solution. greed and overblown ego's are not fixing this mess. and i am sorry, but nothing about this oil spill seems natural or an accident i hope i have not drifted too far off topic. but aliens if you are lurking on ats please stop the oil spill. now is a great opportunity to gain favor with the people of earth.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Whinning little sissys? I don't get what you mean???

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
oh but they have and they're not happy. they're coming to save her, not us.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Aliens can hear earth's pain ?

When did this begin OP --- during your own lifetime ?

Reason I ask is because I'd like to know where the damn aliens were before you were born ? Where were they all those times the earth ran red with blood through war, slaughter ? Where were they all those times the air screamed with the mass suffering of humankind ? Where were they when conscienceless corporation drilled, poisoned the earth and suffocated the skies with toxic Chemtrails ? Etc etc

Aliens. Laugh

If it weren't for all the half-baked science fiction movies and tv-shows, you wouldn't even consider the existence of aliens

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I meant the Earth crying over a little interaction with our magnetic field. I'm sure if there were other intelligent life forms they could harness energies much greater than our small interactions.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

I meant the Earth crying over a little interaction with our magnetic field. I'm sure if there were other intelligent life forms they could harness energies much greater than our small interactions.

Oh I see

what they were saying in the article was it would be a good thing to listen out for in the search ES planets.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yes our mother Gaia is screaming in pain and anguish - most of her children are turing a deaf ear to her pleas.

All in the name of greed by a few.

I have heard her her pleas, her screams in my nightly dreams and many reading this will call me mad, I don't care.

Who will defend her now in her hour of need. Our most sacred planet, home of our birth.

Who will have the courage to speak up in her defense against the elite few who have raped and plundered her?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Dock9 please read the links provided and you will realise how I came up with the title.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Very sad indeed.
Humans don''t even recognize the pain and suffering they do to their own species.
It's unfortunate we will do nothing about saving and preserving this earth, humans are the kind that don't realize what they have until it is gone forever......seems like a cyclical thing.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Wake up and become sensitive. Open your heart.

Gaia is screaming, we as a species have desecrated her to almost the point of no return.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join