It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love This Guy's Attitude!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Reading Stewart Swerdlow's Q&A today, I came across a link that I think shows a fantastic approach to grappling with the sorry state of affairs we face in the world today.

The link is about a program in South Korea for teaching English, "Expansions English Camp Korea", to include Stewart and Janet Swerdlow's subject matter on hyperspace, oversoul, and God-mind. This passage from the link brought a big smile to my face:

As you might agree, you and I are living in time that is most critical for the human race on Earth. So what do we do about it? Are we going to sit our butts in the couch and simply continue praying for something good happen for us? Or are we going to wait for the benevolent ETs help us escape this mess!

The Universe exists in its many layers of the microcosm with its true “intent”. When advanced beings like ETs understand how powerful human minds are, what in the world these benevolent beings have any reasons to help us? Specially, when they understand the "intent"of each microcosm is the KEY why whole Universe exists in the first place. It is our responsibility to realize our own “INTENT- the reason being”. We can only understand our own intent by experiencing it. So there is no help from no beings but the help from our Oversouls and Godminds. By understanding of our own intent, oversoul and Godmind , we will realize the true “INTENT” for the Universe of all existence!

new topics

join