It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Cup Chem Spraying - Anyone Notice?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Did anyone else apart from me notice a huge amount of spraying on the England VS USA world cup game a few days ago, not at the game itself but in the UK i saw a increase of the X shaped Chem Trails across the sky, i hardly get any chem trails near me, we get the contrails, the ones which stay for around 10 mintues before dissapearing.

What i saw was a large plane, dumping stuff out of it, and the cloud spread and spread, it was really wide, if i hadnt saw the plane spray it i would of mistaken it for a cloud.

And the sky was silver hazy, anyone else notice anything that day>?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Wow this is strange I to noticed it!

The trails really stood out because it was such a clear day.

It was during the second half, I looked up to see 2 planes dumping chems about ten minutes later I saw another 2 planes going in the other direction. It made the usual # shape that we get around here.

I took the chance to educate my landlord and some of the locals as to what they were.

Can I ask where abouts in England you live. I live in the south-east not far out from london.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

West Midlands, im not really into the ChemSpray area of ATS, but i did notice a lot of weird stuff coming from plane exhausts, it started as a small trail but just got wider and wider and wider.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Yeah same with these ones. They grew to be very large and hazy. They could have been mistaken for clouds if it weren't for the fact they were so transparent, almost like the smoke off of a ciggie(but mut larger
).

I wonder what they are up to?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Well? What happened a few hours later?

Did it develop into rainclouds and start raining?

Or did it merely make a really hot day, just a bit cooler and easier to deal with??

If this was not normal contrails, I will have to go with weather modification as a secondary explanation.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

No idea, but they timed it perfectly, they knew most of the population would be inside watching the football.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Well? What happened a few hours later?

Did it develop into rainclouds and start raining?

Or did it merely make a really hot day, just a bit cooler and easier to deal with??

If this was not normal contrails, I will have to go with weather modification as a secondary explanation.

Well it didn't rain and it was late evening so it was already getting cooler.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Are you talking about in South Africa or elsewhere?

Just asking, because here in SA we don't get chemtrails, we get contrails.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Chemtrails (The well intentioned reasons)
1. Weather Modification
2. Atmospheric Studies NOAA which also ties in with #1
3. Mass inoculations for emerging viruses and or genetic tampering to evolve us to a better and stronger species.

I am going with the final reason for chemtrails #4

"We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation."

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

It was the UK, we had quite a lot of X shaped trails in the air

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I didnt see it but if someone has a youtube link.....

top topics

join