It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicholas Roerich Shambhala Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
Nicholas Roerich, (October 9, 1874 – December 13, 1947) also known as Nikolai Konstantinovich Rerikh (alternative transliteration) (Russian: Николай Константинович Рерих), was a Russian painter, philosopher, scientist, writer, traveler, and public figure.[1] He created about 7,000 paintings (many of them are exhibited in well-known museums of the world) and about 30 literary works. Roerich was an author and initiator of an international pact for the protection of artistic and academic institutions and historical sites (Roerich’s Pact) and a founder of an international movement for the defence of culture. Roerich earned several nominations for the Nobel Prize.

Nicholas Roerich is a very interesting man, he is part of your psyche – whether you realize it or not, Roerich, along with president Roosevelt and Henry Agard Wallace are responsible for the Great Seal of America on the Dollar bill.

“Wallace's reasons for wanting to introduce the Great Seal onto the American currency were based on his belief that America was reaching a turning point in her history and that great spiritual changes were imminent. He believed that the 1930s represented a time when a great spiritual awakening was going to take place which would precede the creation of the one-world state.” - Michael Howard, The Occult Conspiracy, p.95

here's a video for more info so I can get to my point: Eye Of The Phoenix

Google Video Link

Also to note is Roerich UFO incident.

August 1927 - Roerich and other members of his expedition saw a huge, shiny, oval-shaped object, one side of it glistening in the sun, high over the Altai-Himalaya. They watched through field glasses as it flew south at a great speed and then changed direction, before disappearing in the intense blue sky. A Buddhist lama said that the object was a sign of the protecting force of Shambhala, a legendary spiritual kingdom referred to in eastern traditions. 20. Nicholas Roerich, Altai-Himalaya: A travel diary..

Roerich did many paintings that featured hidden treasure in the mountains or in water, symbolizing the search in high places for the truth that is hidden within the soul, often the focus of a Roerich paintings is a gem — the hidden treasure or gem of the soul that is hidden within one's self.

Spiritually you can see the messages in his work and physically you can see shapes and faces in the rocks and water:

Please look at this painting called: Himalayas [The Pink Tops]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd7cb2f0a86c.jpg[/atsimg]

Now look at the areas I've marked and the image below it:

The Whale and Carrion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a70c1f6b8a3c.gif[/atsimg]

The Man looking down.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1146e13f4ce9.gif[/atsimg]

The Demonoid.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ef91a6f73b1.gif[/atsimg]

The Alien

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b31e3451a1c.gif[/atsimg]

Spending so much time sitting on the top of the world I wonder, did Nicholas Roerich find Shambhala and have true wisdom about the world?

Is the Demonoid really a Demonoid and the Alien an Alien?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I can see where you're coming from but to be frank... I think when one looks hard enough at any picture they are bound to find something of personal interest...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Yes I agree but it is an obvious technique of N Roerich to do such things

check out another painting of Roerich's called: Krishna.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad6f09e8d1db.gif[/atsimg]

you can see the face in the rocks..

I don't believe Roerich did this by accident, the Alien and the Demonoid have some detail, with the history of N Roerich it does make me believe that the images were made intentionally.

Perhaps I am looking to much into it but I just thought I would share

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well sharing is always a good thing... never know what the collective might come up with...
If this roerich really has a history of drawing his paintings with hidden messages then I'd wanna get in line behind you but the problem with hidden messages is that they are.... well... hidden. so even if one is able to "find" it, that still leaves us with decoding said message... unless its simply hinting at something, wich I think would be the case here... it is kinda weird for so many "coincidences" to pop up...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Manipulating of physical reality by manipulating our none physical mind was what Roerich was all about.

It's like the subliminal techniques we see used in advertising, they imprint the picture into your subconsciousness.

Roerich was a mystic, occultist, original Illuminati who had a lot to do with the design of the one dollar bill (along with F d Roosevelt and Wallace) you can see all the hidden meaning in the dollar bill so then why not in his paintings

I'm not sure about the message or link between the images, except the obvious demonoid and occultist/ illuminati link, and remember this painting was created in 1944 and the Alien looks like a typical modern archetype we see in Stargate etc... also the Alien image looks as though Earth or a planet(sphere) is in the background
I guess at the moment I'm just trying to seek verification that the images are plausible and I'm not just seeing things

But they are very realistic I must say..

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Please read: You Have A Private Message From Staff Here.

[edit on August 14th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

join