It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg launches their own website incl. 2010 attendees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is an interesting topic with lost of conspiracys built in. At first all I wanted to do was post this as news and leave it alone for all to ponder. But as I dug deeper the conspiracy has come out in true form.

So lets begin with the website address:

Bildebergmeetings

Now let me show you the whois registration information:

Domain ID
157679454-LROR
Domain Name:BILDERBERGMEETINGS.ORG
Created On:25-Nov-2009 14:45:53 UTC
Last Updated On:07-Jun-2010 21:36:19 UTC
Expiration Date:25-Nov-2012 14:45:53 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Key-Systems GmbH (R51-LROR)
Registrant ID
Registrant Name:A. Virtualbuilding
Registrant Organization:Virtualbuilding
Registrant Street1:Kratonkade 9
Registrant City:Rotterdam
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code:3024ES
Registrant Country:NL
Registrant Phone:+31.104369899

Admin ID
Admin Name:A. Virtualbuilding
Admin Organization:Virtualbuilding
Admin Street1:Kratonkade 9
Admin City:Rotterdam
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code:3024ES
Admin Country:NL
Admin Phone:+31.104369899

This means that they are using private registration hiding their real information and using their domain registrar as the whois information.

Delving deeper if you check out the attendees for the meeting, you will notice

IRL Sutherland, Peter D. Chairman, Goldman Sachs International (former BP chairman)

Seeing as how Goldman Sachs put a short on BP stocks in advance of the disaster in the Gulf, the would come as no suprise that he would be attending this meeting. But it gets even crazier.

CHE Vasella, Daniel L. Chairman, Novartis AG
CHE Waldvogel, Francis A. Chairman, Novartis Venture Fund

For those that do not know about NOVARTIS, this experpt is from their official site

In January 2009 the United States Department of Health and Human Services awarded Novartis a $486 million contract for construction of the first U.S. plant to produce cell-based influenza vaccine, to be located in Holly Springs, North Carolina. The stated goal of this program is the capability of producing 150,000,000 doses of pandemic vaccine within six months of declaring a flu pandemic

Make of this what you will, but lets try to figure this one out and keep an eye on it as more information comes out.

Also there was this piece of news featured on The Gaurdian website with the auspicious title

Bilderberg: sinister with a smile: Now they've been forced into the open, the Bilderberg group want us to believe they're just has beens. Don't be fooled

Ill leave you with this quote to ponder

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing” – Edmund Burke

[edit on 6/14/2010 by chrisrand]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Due to the full history of the conferences I had assumed they'd had this site up for years. Evidently not. Thanks for pointing out how new it is. BTW, I linked this thread into the one I started shortly before.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
kratonkade in Rotterdam netherlands... its a piece of baren land at a dock with about 2 or 3 buildings... cant believe they would be really located on such a lot...
but them stepping out in the open is IMO nothing more then a deepening to the conspiracy. A pretty smart move if you ask me... at first glance it would give the impression that they wanna lay their cards down on the table and be open about their bussiness... but nothing could be further away from the truth...

Well they'll probably succeed in making the mainstream believe they are a regular honest corporation...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisrand

I gave this reply in the identical thread started...

I would never say that the Bilderberg Meetings have been 'top secret' as such, they have just been ignored by the mainstream media, which should raise alarm bells straight away.

I see the new website as being a knee-jerk reaction to the increased publicity the meetings have received this year.

They have spent decades in the shadows, actively shunning the media, and now they have been forced into the open they have to sugar coat everything - make it all look innocent and legitimate. I for one don't buy it.

As for the list of attendees...I don't think highlighting any one name is specifically important. You could choose any name at random from that list and find something potentially sinister about them and their business dealings.

There is a reason they attend these meetings and it's not because they are wonderful people with squeaky clean pasts.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
"Oh ****, they're on to us guys!"

"Oh man... OH MANNNN, I knew this would happen one day..."

"What are we gonna do... Jesus, we're so busted... they're gonna watch everything we do from now on!"

"Oh snap! Let's setup a website and be all 'openy' about our business... "

"That's genius Larry! Then they'll never suspect we're up to no good!"

... I assume it went something like that.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
With the historical experience behind, Bilderberg appears to be nothing more than a place where certain people are being informed of decisions made somewhere else, on smaller and private meetings, and a place where certain information is intended to "leak" to the public.

Bilderberg is not the head, it is the legs of a centipede.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

They had me fooled!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
U dont think this is the only meeting they hold each year. But i think its kinda ritual stuff and the meetings are conducted in a specific part of the world. Maybe that has something to do with astrology or something. Also 3 days thing is something ritualistic as well i guess. Their conducting of the meeting even after people started to know means they had to conduct this no matter what and as well not afraid anymore as well.

They are transforming from deceptive to open arrogance and display of power as well. Now they are forming like they are legitimate BS.

I'm wondering if we can stop them at all anymore. General public dont know these or they dont give a damn even if we explain.

What is the solution to end this madness???

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
kratonkade in Rotterdam netherlands... its a piece of baren land at a dock with about 2 or 3 buildings... cant believe they would be really located on such a lot...
but them stepping out in the open is IMO nothing more then a deepening to the conspiracy. A pretty smart move if you ask me... at first glance it would give the impression that they wanna lay their cards down on the table and be open about their bussiness... but nothing could be further away from the truth...

Well they'll probably succeed in making the mainstream believe they are a regular honest corporation...

Actually as I mentioned in the OP, the registration address is just the location of the server or company they used to register the website. That means the real address is hidden from public view. But thanks for the analysis anyways.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
won't be long before that site is hacked to hell.

new topics

top topics

join