It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to Know, Have you ever seen the (acid) rain?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There is a theory that some do not really want to think about, and I wrote this to wake up people who think they will not be touched by this oil disaster. Before everyone was laughing and debunking worst case scenarios about the "well", then the "spill" So lets have a laugh about this new Chamber of Secrets, and the possible horrors it contains.

If they have broke through a magma chamber, then all hell will break loose literally. As I have read in other threads, and seen in pictures. While this new type of volcano (it makes no sense to call it a spill, or well) spews poisons of several varieties, sooner or later they will hit land. Not only the coastline but further inland as well. The winds of change are blowing quite literally here in the good ol USA.

Gases and oil will evaporate with the seawater, and WILL be carried away by the air currents. Tropical storms and hurricanes which thankfully havent hit yet, but will lift them higher into the atmosphere to be rained down elsewhere. We used to talk about acid rain a long time ago, now I fear we will actually see it in action. This is what worries me most. As most of my weather here is pulling moisture from the gulf. I am in Chicago.

The rains will poison what little fresh water is available, poison the ground not only killing crops, but other wildlife as well. Inland lakes and forests will be fouled. Who is to say where or when or even how much. I have been waiting for a hurricane to hit and it will, but what about an earthquake nearby that opens a fissure to let loose even more toxins. Cuba was hit a couple days ago with a 5.+ Ive seen the videos of oil coming out of cracks in the rocks near the pipe. All it needs now is a little nudge.

People have brought up a nuke as a solution, I feel in my bones this will only cause more problems. If there is a dormant super volcanic chamber down there and it blows, even more damage could come our way. A volcano rising out of the gulf has got to push that water somewhere, and you other people over across the water are not safe either. Once this hits the Atlantic current if not already, these toxins are headed your way as well. The warming of the Atlantic current will give you your own personal el nino so to speak. It could rain down oil on you as well. I dont like to predict anything, but, I see wrath of God type thunder storms coming this fall here in the midwest. We already have seen freak storms that last 15 minutes with intense downpours, could this be because of the extra warming of the gulf by the oil? Lets not forget about all that extra moisture in the air from the ice melting, This winter can we expect orange snow?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Not to toot my own horn but I had hoped to get at least one response... second line

new topics

join