It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] i think we found our ring bearer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
according to -5-'s website smirkley has the ring. is this true? if so can u just type watever u gotta into deep.access or give us the next clue or smtn so we can get the game going...although -5- also said that he had the other three...which could make sense with the whole thing with the empty box...hmmmm

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
DarkDragon you should go back and read the Hammurabi5 site, it does NOT say Smirkely has the ring.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
yea sorry misread it although i could have sworn it said (until he changed the site) "smirkley u might have one ring but i have 2 of the other 3 so u will never have them all"

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I saw that yesterday, and was just as suprised. At first I was not going to worry about it, and just not respond to anything that was produced by this reference. But after logging off yesterday, and continued thought, and this topic posted, I have decided responce was necessary. But only to clarify the obvious and hopefully put some understanding in the community of my thoughts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Interesting and good surmise, but as noted, it is not stated and is only implicating by reference.

Interesting again 5 !

Now without going into a question/answer situation, I thought it necessary to expand on our dear friend 5 and his intent based on my observations.

First thing first.

Was I implicated? Well obviously not. Except by usage reference and following statements. Think about it! How on earth could he know of ANY ATS member finding a ring..?! Remember, he wants you to stop searching, or hand them over to him if you find one.
But it sure would be convenient, wouldnt it now. The beginning of fear as a tool of division.

Think about 5 for a moment.
What 5 has, wants, or wishes.

5 says...

1 - He already knows two of the words.
2 - He has recently aquired a ring, making his knowledge total of three words.
3 - He needs the words.
4 - He implies he needs not the 4th word.

To expand my thoughts here,...

1 & 2 & 3 & 4 - Five says he has three words. Three will do according to him and HIS purposes.
What are his purposes? He implies he needs the words. Why would three words be sufficient for his purposes?
Actually he needs them for reasons OTHER than he states. Let me expand please.

He is LYING !!! and on multiple levels.

His purpose is stagnation. OUR (real ATS members) purpose is otherwise.

Consider if he is telling the truth first. He has three words. This would mean ANY ring bearer, meaning anyone of the 4 that find rings, could supply him the final word sufficient to meet all his needs. If any of the ring bearers publically or privately (to 5 or any of his psuedo alias's) make the word known, end of game. This should put enough fear into anyone that were to obtain a ring, to hide the word and never reveal it. It may actually cause the bearer to never enter the ring as necessary to perpetuate the hunt. Hunt Stagnation. The rings may be eventually found, but at least one of the 4 would be caused to never do with the word what needs to be done.

This would work perfectly for 5. This is his true intent. It pits all ATS members against each other. Dis-trust, is an evil weapon. Do you think you wish to dis-trust your fellow ATS members? Do not be ignorant on this! This is the purpose of 5 ! This is his true intent ! Divide the masses and he wins. I myself am susceptable to the dis-trust generated by 5 and his rantings. But I am beginning to see thru this! I understand 5 now.

Consider now if he is lying...

He has NO words or rings. How could he. Why would he. But he could lie to be able to convince a true ring bearer to be complacent or loose-lipped.This would be to his advantage either way. It may be possible he has one ring, but honestly, if you consider he is telling the truth, then re-read the above thoughts. But in this paragraph he is lying. Again he could cause stagnation thru member fear. He kids you not on this fear statement alone.

Either way, he has to implicate someone. He has to pit ATS members against each other. This works if he is telling the truth or not. Either result if not considered properly will benefit him.

How can I call him a lier? Well he demonstrates this for us. Remember he his vengeful, easily irritated, and not demonstrating anything positive toward ATS.
He offers clues and information to gain your trust, and belittles you if you do not fall into his camp.

Lie number 1 AND 2..taken from HIS website...
1 - I am neither a group or another "website". Self evident, as this was pulled from his website.
2 - GREATEST OF NEWS MY KIN! i have stolen the information leading to three rings from the foolish people running the game. they have not encountered the cunning of the kin clans! (clans is plural !) Plus he claims to be 'instructed'.
Lie number 3..
3 - He needs the words...
He needs NOT the words, he needs you to think he needs the words, already has three words, and no longer needs the 4th word. (read above paragraph's)

Now, these are just my thoughts. I have considered much in the background of this hunt, and have come to these conclusions.

True Members of ATS, gather together, and generate your trusts! WE MUST stick together as a full TRUE membership of ATS!
What do we do?
Well first, we must know that 5 exists in many forms. These forms are not as obvious as it would seem. 5 exists is many psuedo alias's. He wants in. He wants in teams. He (singular) wants for his kin clans.(plural). He wants to divide ATS members using fear...quote from HIS website...cower in fear. Just remember, the only thing to fear is fear itself ! Do not succumb to it.

Be strong, be smart, be wary of 5 !

quote..Listen to me children! These rings are real! They are in the real world! They must be handed *only* to me! The others would trick you nasty and play with your sence of honour, colour your mind with false hopes and promises of gold. Gold there is to be had, no doubt, but the gold is not the treasure here, it's the words of POWER. Find the rings and contact only me. I am the only hope!

Don't attempt to discuss what you are unprepared to understand. You children are not being creative nor are you follwing the light. Narrow is the path to virtue while the path to ruin is great.

better to be a pawn of the victorious all-powerful, than a leaderless heathen.

Ahhh, enlightenment and comfort from the fear he generates, in his belittling usage of 'children' that need guidence and will not survive without his power.

5 & -5- are gone, but his psuedo alias's are still here, and expect responce in other forms, and sometimes unexpected.

nuff said! (for now) but 5, you are being watched too! You implicate me by usage of my name, so here I am.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
1. smirkley above neither confirms nor denies he has a ring (or whatever clues were significant enough to "solve" the first piece of the puzzle).

2. If smirkley has a ring, and if MaskedAvatar helped him to the billiards room at Sportztawk, then MaskedAvatar is pleased in a small way.

3. MaskedAvatar has bored of this stuff, his or her concentration must be in real events; the material and organisation are ill-disciplined and the incentive to put energy into it is insufficient.

4. Commendations to anyone sticking it out. It disproves in part the stereotype of adolescents with short attention spans.

* Grumbles, sighs, trudges off, returns (un)expectedly later *

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
smirkley wrote:

1 - He already knows two of the words.
2 - He has recently aquired a ring, making his knowledge total of three words.
3 - He needs the words.
4 - He implies he needs not the 4th word.

MaskedAvatar wrote:

1. smirkley above neither confirms nor denies he has a ring (or whatever clues were significant enough to "solve" the first piece of the puzzle).

2. If smirkley has a ring, and if MaskedAvatar helped him to the billiards room at Sportztawk, then MaskedAvatar is pleased in a small way.

3. MaskedAvatar has bored of this stuff, his or her concentration must be in real events; the material and organisation are ill-disciplined and the incentive to put energy into it is insufficient.

4. Commendations to anyone sticking it out. It disproves in part the stereotype of adolescents with short attention spans.

4 rings, both 4 sayings (Or however you call that), hmm...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i have an incredible solution WHO EVER HAS THE RING POST HERE AND LETS GET GOING FOR THE NEXT ONES CMON ALREADY SCINCE IVE STSRTED HUTNING ALL I HAVE IS A DELAY!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
DarkDragon... perhaps a "5' "psuedo alias"... asking the ring bearer to post the word... LOL! DEBUNK AWAY!

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Alrighty... I've been here for a long, long time, and I'm asking it too.
Whoever has the ring, tell us the word. It's the only way for us to continue our search, and prove 5 doesn't have the other rings (obviously if we find them, then he doesn't have them).

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The words are irrelevant... really... ultimately the solving of the rings words was to be done by only 4 people...AFTER ALL THE RINGS ARE FOUND... who really cares wat the words are... would the word really help... ONE WORD?? How would one world help??

[edit on 12/6/2004 by jameo131i]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
well one WORLD could help alot we could find them in a millionth of the time. lol gotta watch those little errors i remeber my ss final last week kept on calling WW2, word war II. lol sounds like a scrabble contest. ok back to the topic....yeah

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Have you read his website lately? He's talking about a final sequester! This is bad for us. He's attempting to hide the rings again, but much more carefully that what was recently done.

If he finishes, we're lost!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
ok now its final operation kick the sh*t out of 5 is in effect

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerberus
If he finishes, we're lost!

My friend Cerberus, truly you underestimate the power of this community! There is no place Cromeline could hide the rings where we couldn't find them. Since it seems his only method of communicating with his clansmen is via his website, he is bound to place the clues there...and we will solve them. Have faith.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
lol i just thought of a funny idea. i stole it from the ending of batman forever but still its funny. when we find 5 with his last ring (scince he hid the other 2) make him drop it or throw it in the air or smtn than throw a box of the same ring as his all over the place near his than take a pic of his face when he sees it happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

All those in favour of DarkDragon being banned, raise there hands now....

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
*raises hand*

Mister DD up there is starting to tick me off.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Along my travels I encountered this:

43 4 the4 classified 6/30/02 4
60 1 the4 classified 7/1/02 1
162 2 the4 7/7/02 1
231 3 the4 classified 7/13/02 1

It from the "Members" Page

Happy Hunting

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
^...did i miss smtn there

* looks both ways* *raises hand*

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
*rolls eyes and raises hand* YES PLZ GOD YES!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join