It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planetary Alignment begins unnoticed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Planetary Alignment begins unnoticed

www.alienhub.com

On June 13th 2010, there will be an alignment of Uranus, Jupiter, Mercury, the Sun, Venus, Mars, and Saturn in respective order, with the Earth perpendicular to the Sun.
"The completion of the alignment will be marked by a solar eclipse observed in the southern hemisphere on July 11, 2010.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.syzygyjob.com

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Found this very interesting A 6 planet alignment top it off with an eclipse oh did i mention the summer solstice there does seem to be some evidence that suggest equinox and solstice events triggers earthquakes and what did we have on the day this alignment began yes yes the bloody red queens birthday celebration or ritual what have you never mind that she was born in april but a large 7.5 quake that rocked the Nicobar islands off the indian coast or pacific ring of fire I wonder if the huge gravitational pull will cause more havok to say the gulf basin wich is apparently spider cracking already one last note time wave zero readings for this period spike showing peaks in june into july it gets even better this is also another linkwww.syzygyjob.com... for an earthquake prediction not sure how this guy gets his info but check out his findiPREDICTIONS FOR THE JUNE WINDOW

As previously mentioned, the Seismic Window of June 12-19, 2010 will include the new Moon syzygy of June 12th. Perigee will follow in three days and the combination will produce 8.1-ft. tides at the Golden Gate every day from June 13 to 15, the greatest tidal ranges in three months. With 80% confidence, expect the following quakes:

(1) 3.5-6.5M within 2-degrees of Mt. Diablo (Lat 37.9N; Lon. 121.9W)

(2) 3.5-6.5M within 2-degrees of Los Angeles (34.0N; 118.0W)

(3) 3.5-6.5M with an epicentral address of Washington or Oregon.

(4) 7.0+M major quake globally, most likely in the Pacific Ring of Fire. ngs for
whats next i think the web bots actually mention something abouth these dated to please comment

www.alienhub.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I took my kids out on the back deck last night and showed them the alignment. I live out in the country so my view is not obscured by city lights. Seems to me, I remember a similar alignment back in 2002. Anyone else remember it?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
When was the last time we had a similar alignment. I thought it was 10 or 15 years ago but I could be wrong, but were still all here. For what it's worth, if some one in the land of Oz, filled a graduated cylinder on a scale, with water, and measured the weight and volume, it might show some fluctuation (but I doubt it).

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ragnarök

The 7.5 EQ is evidence of what exactly? A connection to the Planetary Alignment?

Given we can have a 7.5 ( or worse) any other day of the week with no such alignments necessary, I would suggest that your evidence is somewhat shaky and does not hold up to the scrutiny of scientific rigor!

IRM

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by imafreespirit

nope but instead of going for the suspence please endulge me into what happened with this previous alignment...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hey everyone just thought i'd chime in with this cool little website:

www.fourmilab.ch...

According to the website Earth is not within the alignment therefore no gravitational effects will occur on Earth.

Yet.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
wasnt the alignment suppose to kill everything and everyone here ?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ragnarök

do you have any evidence that planetary alignments cause earthquakes??

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Bloody weather is so cloudy here, I can't see a damn thing at night. Always the same in this god forsaken country

la2

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The OP has no evidence to back his idea's up, it is also worth a mention that earth is in an increased period of seismic activity, but it is strange that this allignment comes just as the sun is coming out of a quiet period.

One thing is sure............ we never know how these things effect earth, as we are the first generation with the ability and technology to observe, analyse and understand these occurances.

new topics

top topics

join