It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama really, really eligible? Confirmed Dual Citizenship.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gargamel
Also I have read that you did not, at the time of Obama's birth, require to be born in Hawaii to be able to recieve a COLB.

It was not at the time of Obama's birth, it was 20 years following his birth that the ammendment to the law allowing foreign born children Hawaii birth certificates was inacted. in addition to that fact only short form birth certificates were granted and they had to display the actualy country of birth;

“If you were born in Bali, for example,” Okubo explained, “you could get a certificate from the state of Hawaii saying you were born in Bali. You could not get a certificate saying you were born in Honolulu. The state has to verify a fact like that for it to appear on the certificate.

washingtonindependent.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gargamel
OK, I could find nothing official that states who the doctor was that delivered Obama only some teacher saying that she is probably the only one left alive who knows this information.

What official document would you be looking for in this regard?

Again, nothing concrete for what hospital he was born in. Many conflicting reports.

Well according to a friend of the OBYGN, family, friends and the POTUS himself, that was the hospital. Conflicting reports?...from what kind of websites? What are their sources?

As for the SSN numbers. It was determined that the different SSN used were used at residences that Obama was known to live at. The odds that another Obama lived at the same address is pretty astronomical.

No it wasn't. You are reading the final spin product or Orly Taitz...

Niel Sankey was the PI that compiled the list of SS #'s for Orly (Research/Confirm)

Here I will help you out...Here is the original list...

It lists anyone related to him and anyone who has a name that remote sounds like anyone related to him and then it does a PROPERTY search and associates SS#'s with those people.

example...you lived at apartment X, then apartment y...according to this process...you would have the SS#'s of the owners of those apartment buildings AND anyone that co-signed on the commercial mortgage...AND your parents SS#, plus any other names that remotely sound like yours etc. etc.

There are in fact several people named Barack Obama living in the USA right now, none with the same DOB though and that is why you will not see that on this list.

Again the SS# are for the entities that own the property, not the person renting at that address.

All of it is just contorted, delibertly sloppy search.
irregulartimes.com...

Even the whacko that compiled the list admits...
"He admits the findings prove nothing — there is nothing to link the entries to the president "
www.guardian.co.uk...

Enough tilting at windmills for now, here is hoping you care about the truth and examine the facts.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Surprise, I will choose to answer you directly. Yes, there is the question of Obama using the status of foreign student to either 1) Gain admission acceptance under diversity programs for foreign students. 2) Receive Financial Aid in the form of Grants, Scholarships or Loans that are earmarked for foreign students.

Do I have proof? Of course not, those records are sealed under direct orders of the President himself. If I, as a common citizen, had the ability to override those kinds of orders I wouldn't be looking for Obama's school records. I would be trying to obtain better things like a working captured UFO or something. Why settle for cole slaw when you can have steak?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

Surprise, I will choose to answer you directly. Yes, there is the question of Obama using the status of foreign student to either 1) Gain admission acceptance under diversity programs for foreign students. 2) Receive Financial Aid in the form of Grants, Scholarships or Loans that are earmarked for foreign students.

Do I have proof? Of course not, those records are sealed under direct orders of the President himself. If I, as a common citizen, had the ability to override those kinds of orders I wouldn't be looking for Obama's school records. I would be trying to obtain better things like a working captured UFO or something. Why settle for cole slaw when you can have steak?

Mind if I ask what makes this a valid question? I mean, you could just as well say that there is a question as to whether or not he eats white babies on Saturday nights too, right?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Mods are gods? That's news to me. I'll have to ask Intrepid. Last that I knew, mods were still members and as such were free to have an opinion on a subject, enter new food for thought and ask questions the same as everyone else.

You should also take notice that nowhere do I specifically say that Obama is ineligible. I question if this changes anything (or everything) about the issue of eligibility. If Obama is indeed eligible, then nothing changes. He continues this term and is either re-elected to a second term or is not. If he is ineligible, then there are grounds for impeachment.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

How about a different valid question, then. One that does not border on the absurd.

In accordance of the US Constitution, only the House of Representatives can bring forth Impeachment proceedings against the President. Nancy Pelosi is currently the Speaker of the House and is the only person that can control such a serious matter of House business. Nancy Pelosi is also the one that signed all the eligibility statements for all 50 State Election Boards.

Do you honestly think that Pelosi would allow an impeachment proceeding over a matter that would make her look like a complete fool, if it turned out one of the suppressed documents that she should have access to was Obama's undoing?

And for a bonus question, what ever happened in that case of the Col. that refused to return to duty under Obama? Last I heard, the Col. did not go and the proceedings were sealed on the grounds of national security.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Mods are gods?

Now that is funny. Considering I most certainly never said, or even implied that mods were any kind of deities, I think that is quite some insight into your personal perception of the world. Sorry, the last thing I ever thought was that you were gods.

That's news to me. I'll have to ask Intrepid. Last that I knew, mods were still members and as such were free to have an opinion on a subject, enter new food for thought and ask questions the same as everyone else.

Ask intrepid how many threads he started based on a known lie for me.

You should also take notice that nowhere do I specifically say that Obama is ineligible. I question if this changes anything (or everything) about the issue of eligibility. If Obama is indeed eligible, then nothing changes. He continues this term and is either re-elected to a second term or is not. If he is ineligible, then there are grounds for impeachment.

You will notice I do not care. You will also notice that is not at all what I said. I simply pointed out that your entire premise is standing on a foundation of bad information. Sorry you took such personal offense I just thought mods were at least slightly more responsible about starting threads than to ask silly questions based on bad information. I am even more sorry that you think I said you were a god.

It was not a personal attack. I honestly thought mods became mods because they had a record of being honest, thoughtful, accurate, and decent writers/researchers at a level somewhat higher than the average "i'm an alien, Obama is the antichrist, i question his eligibility based on a rumor" poster. I did not know the standards were much lower and I thank you for enlightening me.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

And for a bonus question, what ever happened in that case of the Col. that refused to return to duty under Obama?

He's being Court Martialed

Lakin expects the trial to be held in the early fall, but this has yet to be determined. The next step will be the formal referral of the charges by Lakin's Commanding General, Major General Carla Hawley-Bowland, followed by his arraignment before a Military Judge, both of which are expected before the end of June.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

How about a different valid question, then. One that does not border on the absurd.

Are you saying that your question borders on the absurd but asked it anyway? Just curious but I would love one.

In accordance of the US Constitution, only the House of Representatives can bring forth Impeachment proceedings against the President.

OK, with you so far.

Nancy Pelosi is currently the Speaker of the House and is the only person that can control such a serious matter of House business.

OK, gotcha.

Nancy Pelosi is also the one that signed all the eligibility statements for all 50 State Election Boards.

Uh huh, ok...

Do you honestly think that Pelosi would allow an impeachment proceeding over a matter that would make her look like a complete fool, if it turned out one of the suppressed documents that she should have access to was Obama's undoing?

You are presupposing that there is anything to bring impeachment charges over or that she has done anything she needs to worry about being exposed. That would be a great question if you could at put some reality in front of it. You cannot just assume that A + B = C because you know O and P hang out together.

Do I think she would, probably not until she was cornered no. I have no reason to even entertain that idea though until someone gives me a plausible reason to question his eligibility to begin with. Make sense or not?

And for a bonus question, what ever happened in that case of the Col. that refused to return to duty under Obama? Last I heard, the Col. did not go and the proceedings were sealed on the grounds of national security.

Well I can not tell you that but I can tell you that it has been covered here on ATS and I have skimmed it. But hey, on that note, I sued Sony for 11 BILLION dollars because I was sure that they were secretly trying to kill me through my VCR. The case was thrown out so you know they are guilty.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Confused...above you pose it as a question. Before you stated as fact in the context that him "using" his dual-citizenship is what made him different from the examples I cited.

The absense of proof does not constitute proof....right? It constitutes a question.

Do I have proof? Of course not, those records are sealed under direct orders of the President himself.

Here you are stating nonsense. I will allow some slack that in fact you are stating what right wing blogs and anonymous chain mails unconcerned with "DENYING IGNORANCE" state on a regular basis, but all the same...you are taking those sources at face value, or being deliberatly dishonest...either of which I find severly dissapointing from a MOD.

Please provide me with ANY evidence that the President has issued "direct orders" to "Seal" his records. A direct statement from the school would suffice for me.

As opposed to spouting incorrect or dishonest tidbits without any links or clear evidence to support it.

His academic records have been treated no differently than any of the thousands of students that have attended University.

Waiting on the evidence.....Is this where a MOD cites WND? FreeRepublic?

[edit on 17-6-2010 by maybereal11]

[edit on 17-6-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Fact check is a liberal outfit that gives this dumb-ass more cover than msnbc. They took the same forged hawiian document and added a bogus seal to it. That's how stupid these guys are. Take note of the kenyan birth certificate. It has a footprint. Now why would a documentary team not only create, but swear into evidence a document with a footprint if it weren't real. A forgery would lead to prison time, and all that would be needed is a footprint from the kenyan. Here's a bet. He won't give a footprint. Why do you suppose that is?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
Fact check is a liberal outfit that gives this dumb-ass more cover than msnbc.

Then it should be really easy to disprove their evidence, correct?

They took the same forged hawiian document and added a bogus seal to it. That's how stupid these guys are.

Forged? When was it proven to be a forgery?

Take note of the kenyan birth certificate. It has a footprint.

Does it really? Or does it have a black stamp in the shape of a small foot?

Now why would a documentary team not only create, but swear into evidence a document with a footprint if it weren't real.

When and where was it sworn into evidence and how did that turn out?

A forgery would lead to prison time, and all that would be needed is a footprint from the kenyan. Here's a bet. He won't give a footprint. Why do you suppose that is?

A forgery of something that does not exist in the first place may not lead to prison time since no thinking person would fall for it.

Your turn.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join