It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSI Calls Fluoridation, Tsunami Bomb and Chemtrail Conspiracies Anti-American

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I never watch CSI. I can't stand these shows that make the cops look flawless and somehow, smarter than the rest of the world.

But the following piece of propaganda is really, quite disgusting.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by OurskiesRpoisoned]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

It's like a new version of that ancient Suicidal Tendencies song...
"I'm not anti-American, America is anti-me!"

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So any believer in the chemtrail theory; regardless of the country they are from, is automatically deemed anti-American?

Interesting how that would seem to imply America has a connection with Chemtrails that other countries do not.

Remain vigilant

[edit on 14/6/10 by bonsaisert]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Ha. I like that.

The new American terrorist. Me.

The problem is, the government isn't America, it's the citizens and the constitution and bill of rights that protect those citizens from the government that's America.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by OurskiesRpoisoned]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Yeah, I love it when people say "If you don't like it, leave"...If I was born here, no one gets to tell me to go anywhere...what I think...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
So any believer in the chemtrail theory that lives in any country besides America is automatically deemed anti-American?

Interesting...

It's quite ironic that the government feels it necessary to put down believers of Chemtrails (notice how they singled out Chemtrails), basically calling them anti-government.

Won't be long now before they are trying to round us up. I say, trying.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel

Yeah, I love it when people say "If you don't like it, leave"...If I was born here, no one gets to tell me to go anywhere...what I think...

Well, this is a global attack of government against the people.

America is especially concerning because of the sovereign rights of the people.

That means, we are the boss. If you are not employed in the government, you are the king. The American citizen is the most powerful enemy of the illuminati, and the governments they control.

We are the last domino. We must stand.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

We are the last domino, we must stand indeed.
very well said my friend.
I'll tell you what, the only way to stop me is to put a bullet in my head.
But that's gunna be hard because they'll have to find me first.

We all must think like ninjas...like a ninja.
we must be unseen, unheard, until it's to late for our enemy!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great

We are the last domino, we must stand indeed.
very well said my friend.

We all must think like ninjas...like a ninja.
we must be unseen, unheard, until it's to late for our enemy!

Like inside the trojan horse?

Something is up today, I can feel it. Watching for strange events.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

I bet a taser would stop you cold in your tracks. In fact, all of these new "less-than-lethal" weapons will stop us and there isn't much we can do about it.

I hate that show, CSI, especially the Miami version. That little red-headed wuss that thinks he is Some universal soldier, the police version. You could tell, he was that little queer kid that always got made fun of, yet he tries to act all hard. I also hate the show because it is so completely unrealistic. Lab technicians going under-cover to catch terrorists on clandestine operations, with the highest funding of the city police dept. Lab technicians actine like an elite branch of the police dept. I can't understand how anyone can watch that... and think it's good.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Basically it's propaganda piled on top of propaganda.

I didn't know they would pile it that high.

It's so obvious it hurts...Maybe people will realize how afraid
they are of the public realizing the truth about Chemtrails, and Fluoride.

Not convinced yet of the Tsunami bomb, but I sure won't call someone who believes in it anti-American.

Them's fightin words.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Maybe it's the other way around?

Maybe they slipped these in to make people think about them?

The woman seems to be semi-sticking up for the guy.

Sometimes in a controlled media, you can't just come out and support something, you'd be attacked left, right, and center. However, if you put something in, and attack it with rather obviously silly slurs like "anti-american", where it makes no sense, people might think about it, and you've actually at least got the words and ideas out there.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds

Sometimes in a controlled media, you can't just come out and support something, you'd be attacked left, right, and center. However, if you put something in, and attack it with rather obviously silly slurs like "anti-american", where it makes no sense, people might think about it, and you've actually at least got the words and ideas out there.

Yes, I would like to believe that. And in a sense, it's a catch-22 for them. If they downplay it, they risk bringing attention to it.

The problem is, the majority of Americans are tired when they get home from work, and just want to be entertained.

They go to work the next day, and someone mentions Chemtrails, their instant reaction, because they saw CSI, is, it's un-American to question the government.

That how propaganda works.

It helps when the public is drugged up with fluoride, Chemtrails, prescription drugs, etc.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
You want to know why it is un-american?

Because all those conspiracies came from the minds of nazis we saved during project paper-clip.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds

This is obviously slandering those who would believe in these issues. They are trying to discredit those who subscribe or believe in these ideas. I personally don't believe in them, other than the fluoridation, but they really don't try to hide that they fluoridate the water. I don't think they were simply trying to get people to talk about them because they were obviously discrediting the ideas, IMO.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
You want to know why it is un-american?

Because all those conspiracies came from the minds of nazis we saved during project paper-clip.

Hmm, most likely correct. That's about the time Langmuir and Vonnegut started showing up with cloud seeding techniques.

It's basically developed into a biological weapons delivery system.

The simultaneous encapsulation of both luminescent semiconductor and magnetic oxide nanoparticles in polymer microcapsules is demonstrated for the first time. Highly luminescent CdTe semiconductor nanocrystals serve as luminescent markers, while magnetic Fe3O4 nanoparticles allow external manipulation of the capsules by magnetic field. The method introduced is general enough to allow the fabrication of different types of multifunctional capsules in a similar way. The use of multifunctional water-compatible capsules introduced in this paper for the controlled release and directed drug delivery in biological systems is envisaged.

pubs.acs.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well then.........Just one more reason to throw the tv out the window.

Children's cartoons and adult movies are putting the chemtrails in their scenes to get the audience accustomed to seeing these "clouds"

www.youtube.com...

www.dailymotion.com...

Dang embedding!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by tbonethedstroyer]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tbonethedstroyer

Well, it's probably getting harder and harder not to get a chemtrail in the shot.

They are starting to show up on the news, tv shows, etc, because the skies are covered with them.

Watch an old western. The skies look different.

But even if you throw the TV out, it doesn't eliminate those damned Chemtrails, and the fluoride in the water.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

CSI pulls in 1.5 billion in revenue and each hour long program costs an average of 3 million to produce. Why would Chemtrails Propaganda be inserted into a show such as this if it weren’t critically necessary, to distract the American Citizens away from this extremely important health issue.

Don’t be fooled by dumstream media’s old tricks, Chemtrails are toxic chemicals. Chemtrails are being sprayed into the air over your house, your city–now, right now (seriously, go outside and look up). Therefore the particles in chemtrails are going into our lungs, into animals’ lungs, into your children’s lungs, into the soil and eventually, into the water table–all to be recycled into your body yet again through the very water you drink.

wireofinformation.wordpress.com... ils-shame-one-you-csi/

Thought this blog picked up on it pretty well.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The key was in the mix of topics. They take two topics which are real (IMO), chemtrails and water fluoridation, and mix them with some outlandish topic called a "tsunami bomb". It's all a trick by association.

Dumb people with fluoridated brains can't understand that basic level of deception and propaganda and they only know that they don't want to be one of them "tsunami bomb" weirdos like CSI talked about. Then they go back to watching Saved by the Bell reruns 'cause that Screech is a real hoot!

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join