It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where are all the " suppressed " ZPE and " free energy devices "

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Your a fool if you call me an MIB. Look to the Gulf of Oil and fear. Even the future is afraid.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Well then I'm a fool. But you're still the only one I see threatening MIB visitations and sowing fear.

I guess I just like to call a spade a spade.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I have made my refutation, but people will believe what they want to believe. Go get your wood and matches.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I thought I'd drop by and see if I still am a MIB. Apparently so. Bring your friends and have them grab their pitchforks and torches. This is going to be a real party!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Well, are you made of wood?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

"and what do we do with witch's?"
Love the Holy Grail....speaking of wich...uh fuel cells? Ya know, ceramics that ya run a gas like hydrogen through....makes electricity...remember them?

Why don't we have fuel cells running the electric car...they have been in satelites since the 60's...they make the news once in a while, last year a company kinda made a big deal with their 'bloom box' and it quickly dissapeared. Was having this very conversation with my bro-inlaw about two weeks ago, and I did a quick search on 'Bing' keywords Fuel Cell Hydrogen..
first three adds that came up were CHEVRON

nuff said huh?
So, chop chop, get to it, everybody needs to find a better way to store/make energy so we don't have to fill the landfills with toxic batteries as we make the transition to electric cars, and ya'll better do it soon, cause there's only so much gas left, and I need it for my car.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Look, the government can't suppress underground meth production, and it's not for the lack of trying. Here, were are talking about an enterprise lots more lucrative than any dope, and should attract more risk takers, and yet the govt keeps all of it under the lid?

Puh-leeze.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Look, the government can't suppress underground meth production, and it's not for the lack of trying. Here, were are talking about an enterprise lots more lucrative than any dope, and should attract more risk takers, and yet the govt keeps all of it under the lid?

But it's not all under the lid, is it?

The information is all over the internet, people are writing books, people are building things, people are selling units.

It seems like the govt's strategy is to simply pretend the new energy movement doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
www.popsci.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this one of them?
Will these researchers dissapear or give their secrets to the government and keep quiet?

Yes then No.

This is really neat, but it will be a long time before it is perfected, and adapted to our current energy uses...What do I do, throw some diamonds into my carburator and hope my car don't explode? (yes, I have a classic car, it still has a carburator....'67 mercury cougar thank you very much)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ainsley

MHD is a propulsion system, not a 'free' energy device.

It consumes energy to provide propulsion.

It is not suppressed. You even provide a link which demonstrates that it is not suppressed.

If MHD is not commercially viable in the current economy, that doesn't mean it is being suppressed, just that nobody can afford to use it instead of cheaper alternatives.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ainsley
"Magnetohydrodynamics"

MHD is attractive because it has no moving parts, which means that a good design might be silent, reliable, efficient, and inexpensive.

Working boat - Yomato 1

en.wikipedia.org...

A number of experimental methods of spacecraft propulsion are based on magnetohydrodynamic principles. In these the working fluid is usually a plasma or a thin cloud of ions. Some of the techniques include various kinds of ion thruster, the magnetoplasmadynamic thruster, and the variable specific impulse magnetoplasma rocket.

Cool stuff eh! hardly anything on the internet covering this and only a few mentions of somone researching this in the 1970's (apparently awarded a nobel prize)

Supressed - not sure however it isn't zero point.

Oh please. There are many links you can find using trivial web search in any language. I used English and Russian.

70s? Read this Wiki:

In the 1990s, Mitsubishi built several prototypes of ships propelled by an MHD system. These ships were only able to reach speeds of 15 km/h, despite higher projections.

There were experimental cars using turbines for propulsion. We don't see any on the road, not because they were "suppressed", but because of technical difficulties in making it efficient.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

If you are of such sound judgement (lol!), then you should join my Round Table. Regrettably the crusades are over, as the last one was to test the veracity of the Grail. And of course it was.

Or you can stay here in your comfort zone and argue with BS and his carnival science. Choice is yours.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

If you are of such sound judgement (lol!), then you should join my Round Table.

That depends, can we stop by castle Anthrax on the way there?

Or you can stay here in your comfort zone and argue with BS and his carnival science.

Argue with BS, that's really funny actually

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Just to clarify Matyas, if you are offering to let me join some renegade group of anti-NWO freethinkers and anarchists who have their own system of trade and develop free energy technology, my answer would be, oh hell yeah. As long as the group has hot anarchy babes in it.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Well then I guess it is a no-go since we don't have those. If our educational system didn't make science scary we might have some.

But if your still game it is a requirement to turn on your paranoia radar. Or you won't last long.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Well then I guess it is a no-go since we don't have those. If our educational system didn't make science scary we might have some.

Wait a minute, all the risk and no reward? That doesn't sound very good....

How does the free energy movement expect to succeed without any free energy babes, without sex appeal? Everyone uses it, oldest marketing trick in the book. Five seconds of glory on ATS alone isn't much of a motivator....

But if your still game it is a requirement to turn on your paranoia radar. Or you won't last long.

I am already paranoid to the max, my friend. Or do you mean I should stop being so?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

This little piggy isn't going to market, so no strategy there. If you sleep with one eye open your ready.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Actually they encourage it, but that is beside the point. Supression takes more than one form, as you should know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join