It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where are all the " suppressed " ZPE and " free energy devices "

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
time after time in thread after thread we here the repeated claim that :

" the TPTB have sonsicated or surppesed EVERY " free energy " or ZPE device "

the lastest is turkish thread

with such claims as :

I just do NOT forsee ANY government, allowing it to become public. .............

i don't expect this one to get any further it will be suppressed too ..............

Just wait until the gas gods crush the dreams of this great potential. Trust me, it will not happen ..................................................

etc etc etc ...................

note aa the above quotes are from different people - i just put them in one block to save time / editing

ok - if you accepth the premise that these alleged devices actually work - asnd that the alleged TPTB really have confiscated them

2 issues areis , at least in my mind

the first is the amazing efficiciency with which these alleged TPTB have " suppressed " every single ZPE technology - but thats a seperate issue

the main thrust of this thread is - if you ACTUALLY believe these claims of suppression / consfication , then :

you are by default admitting that these TPTB now have vast stocks of ZPE devices

so - it begs the question - what are they doing with them ?

to be blunt - why are they - as all evidence indicates - still using conventional power technology for ALL thier bases / facilities , equipment and infrastructure ??

where are all the " missing ZPE devices " ??????????????

[edit on 14-6-2010 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think Gordon Freeman needed them in Half Life 2.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Here is a magic way to make a magnetic ZPE device actually appear! The POTUS needs to get a RR boxcar and put it on the whitehouse lawn.

Fill it with 100 dollar bills, all the way to the top. Seal it off. First person to show up with such a device gets it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
They're uhm...suppressed.

And they should stay that way until they reach critical mass or the 100th monkey.

Those using FREE energy today, will be those who usher in real civilization when it's time. As of right now, ANY advertising WHATSOEVER means NOTHING but threat.

If you had one, would you tell the world?!? And die or be "suppressed" like the rest?

I've heard they (whoever they are) offer people the ability to keep their lives (and in fact get paid [kinda like when farmers get paid not to grow food stuffs]) if they keep their inventions to themselves.

Again...all the "suppressed "ZPE and "free energy devices" are waiting for people who deserve them, thus they are being perpetually suppressed...as they should be.

EDIT:

to be blunt - why are they - as all evidence indicates - still using conventional power technology for ALL thier bases / facilities , equipment and infrastructure ??

Sorry, but I didn't catch the evidence you're talking about here. "Got any links?"

[edit on 14-6-2010 by lagnar]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If you watch the movie "Food Incorporated" one point made is that food production is often inefficient. For example it's more expensive to run a cattle factory (kept in pens) then to have free roaming cattle. The reason it's done is that it extends the net of inter-dependencies. Profit is not the primary motive, it's having a extensive network of co-dependent subordinate interests. Everyone that relies on "the system" for income becomes dependent. Why are houses built the way they are with layer after layer of inefficient construction? The answer is that it cultivates dependencies. The eye in the pyramid can be interpretative as a web of dependencies overseen by the ruling elite.

If factories where run on free energy it would no only expose the technology but reduce the network of co-dependencies. Not what the NWO wants.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The global economy is a capitalist society. Quite simply put, why give something away for free when you can charge people money for it? This is the baseline reason behind suppression. Think about it...

Power companies, which are heavily regulated and have had a government hand in their back pockets for decades would go BANKRUPT if people could get free power.

Instead of paying the power bill, if you just payed a onetime fee for a generator, then they are shooting themselves in the foot.

Its the same reason we dont have laser guns. why sell someone a gun if you cant make them buy the bullets as well.

and you can STAND ASSURED that Zero point energy devices Do in fact supplement the power sources at secret research facilities to mask their actual power consumption levels.

There is FAR TOO MUCH MONEY to be made by keeping oil, coal and hydroelectric facilities up and running.

even if we could stop using oil and coal overnight, about 5% of everyone on the planet would be without a job.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The "electromagnetic transportation technology"

must be free or we would have it by now.
There is a whole truck load of over unity and cosmic energy devices
at Los Alamos.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I too am tired of waiting for the public release of these free energy devices and I don't know what it's going to take to make this happen.

However, I am indeed convinced that they do exist and that the technology has been suppressed by TPTB.

Have you ever seen the documentary entitled, "Who Killed The Electric Car?" It's a perfect example of technology suppression and what they do with the technology after they have suppressed it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

IMHO, the internet is already awash with all sorts of information and documentation on free energy devices. Like this Free 2000+ page eBook.

And by now there are lots of inventors and engineers who have something that works. For example here's one from John Bedini that's already available for sale in kit form.

The problem is, those with the power to start manufacturing these things en masse, the big trans-national manufacturing and engineering and construction and auto companies, have been prevented from doing so. Every time someone gets close to cutting a deal and producing large numbers of these things, they get stopped.....

[edit on 14-6-2010 by cupocoffee]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Perhaps not free energy but suppressed energy that we have.
Yes there are apparatus that will work on the atomic level that
provide a mechanical advantage but look at what the controllers
have done with the technology they let us use.

Ford has a dual collaborator that let farms use their own ethanol and gave
them a savings over purchasing gas.
Ford had Tesla coil ignition that perhaps gave great mileage and still
used in some water power schemes.
The excess carburetors used in the Sherman tank was sent back to
standard oil of New Jersey to be destroyed.
There are added mixes to the gas that lower the power.
Some say even water can be mixed and wonder if the mix is standard
as one company gas supplier to New Jersey turnpike gas stations
had so much water the engines stalled. Was some oil company exec
suddenly in charge and ordered the mix not knowing the max tolerated
had already been supplied. Thats gonna change his bottom line.
And now the catalytic converter put more money into illuminati hands
as oil runs over the Gulf.
Plug the hole and start a new one.
Simple but no we can't do that.
Same with "free energy".
Here is something:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and my post giving the pulsing a mechanical advantage
just as Tesla pulsed his coil for his ship or our UFO.

[edit on 6/16/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I think there aren't any practical working devices and nothing has been suppressed.

Most of the so called inventors would be better off spending the money they spend on magnets on a school level science book and trade in their cheapo multimeter for a couple of power analysers.

I'm not saying that what may be considered free energy is impossible I just don't think it has been achieved yet.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
"Magnetohydrodynamics"

MHD is attractive because it has no moving parts, which means that a good design might be silent, reliable, efficient, and inexpensive.

Working boat - Yomato 1

en.wikipedia.org...

A number of experimental methods of spacecraft propulsion are based on magnetohydrodynamic principles. In these the working fluid is usually a plasma or a thin cloud of ions. Some of the techniques include various kinds of ion thruster, the magnetoplasmadynamic thruster, and the variable specific impulse magnetoplasma rocket.

Cool stuff eh! hardly anything on the internet covering this and only a few mentions of somone researching this in the 1970's (apparently awarded a nobel prize)

Supressed - not sure however it isn't zero point.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by ainsley]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ainsley

Would you care for a visitation from an MIB?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

That's not funny at all Matyas.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
the main thrust of this thread is - if you ACTUALLY believe these claims of suppression / consfication , then :

you are by default admitting that these TPTB now have vast stocks of ZPE devices

so - it begs the question - what are they doing with them ?

What are they doing with them? Nothing.. Perhaps there are some super secret facilities which employ these types of power sources, but the security would be so high, no one would ever know it's there except the people who built it and work on these systems.

If they start using it, then they can't keep it secret...Stan Meyer ring a bell? Think they were just gonna sit around while this guy equips every military jeep with a system that runs on water? Heck no.. Think the American people would keep buying gas when these guys are pouring water into the gas tank? Equipment can be compromised in the field, and would immediately fall into enemy hands. What then? Cats out of the bag.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..." - Ben Rich

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

You think I am being funny? You have no idea until it happens to you.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

It has happened to me, Matyas. Though in my case it's a bit more subtle than men in suits with badges.

But I'm still alive and in one piece aren't I? So, let's not sow any unnecessary fear into these free energy threads eh?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Fear is a great motivator.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
ok - if you accepth the premise that these alleged devices actually work -

Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe you shouldn't accept the premise that the alleged devices actually work? And by challenging the premise you have answered your question about where all the ZPE energy devices are? (meaning there aren't any, and every inventor who claims to have one is either incompetent and doesn't know how to make proper energy measurements, delusional, or a charlatan).

My father has an Atmos Clock which needs no winding, or batteries, and just runs forever on its own, Maybe people should start thinking about devices like that which run forever with no electricity instead of trying to violate the laws of physics.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Fear is a great motivator.

Umm, no it's not, Mr. MIB.

I'm afraid all the time, but I keep going in spite of it, not because of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join