It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Spiral event : Preliminary analysis (Part 2)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
When I see an elephant walk by, I assume it's an elephant without desiring a complete DNA analysis. We have more than enough circumstantial evidence to link this spiral to the Falcon 9. Anything else is superfluous.

"much ado about nothing"

But keep up the good work, OP.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Project_Exo
I have found dozens of videos showing satellites staying parallel with their orbit trajectory.

By all means, please share some of those -- let's see if you even understand what is being shown.

We're looking for examples of a slowly spinning-along-long-axis rocket stage over a period of half an orbit, with no disturbing forces or control thrusting.

Show us what you think is an example of that.

And no, views of the USS Enterprise from Hollywood don't count.

Well of course I can't find a video that specific.

I think what needed to be said has been said, untill there is a single shread of data post shutdown of the rocket ( still waiting on that reply from spacex lol) this discusion is basicaly just conjecture.

I am open to the possibility of a rocket, but as with the norway spiral, I am left with many questions unanswered.

I would also just like to add to the record that the article of sorts that I posted on the last thread, and sent out to a couple of ufo groups on facebook (about 6000 people) took nearly twelve hours to be sent (I have sent out things dozens of times, and it never took more than 15 min or so)

We live in beautiful times people.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Project_Exo]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I have found dozens of videos showing satellites staying parallel with their orbit trajectory.

By all means, please share some of those -- let's see if you even understand what is being shown.

We're looking for examples of a slowly spinning-along-long-axis rocket stage over a period of half an orbit, with no disturbing forces or control thrusting.

Show us what you think is an example of that.

And no, views of the USS Enterprise from Hollywood don't count.

Well of course I can't find a video that specific.

Case closed. Exo's theories once again far outrun his evidence, and he's forced to admit it. My job is done here....

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

My job is done here....

thank god, I don't think your flagrant, and futile attempts to insight emotional responses from us will be missed.

see you on the flip side Oberg, I forgive you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join