It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers are People, Too.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
BTW, just to follow up on my point about the way to DOCUMENT an alleged 'chem'trail, I'll be posting some examples shortly. But as I have mentioned several times, I'm living in a relatively contrail free region - partly because of climate/weather issues, but mostly because of the lack of high altitude flight paths over this bit of the globe..

Anyway, I won't let that stop me - I'll post videos of clear skies, cirrus clouds (occasionally), whatever happens to be there. Maybe the occasional contrail, but I only see a few each year since shifting here.. And they will be properly documented, to show the 'chem'trail believers how they could go about it.

The fact that NOT ONE such example has been posted by any of the believers, tells VOLUMES about the sort of armchair experts they are.

I guess they are worried about the analysis of the images that will follow, showing the air conditions that produced the contrails... If not, WHY NOT? Tell us, 'chem'trailers - why do you not wish to document your claims properly?

BeBackLater with some youtube links for yaz...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
The ”Great Man” mentioned to me in passing the chemtrail myth almost certainly started at 1 specific point in time…..

…..that time being January 7 1999.

…..that event being an interview on the Art Bell Show.

Art said that after Mr. Thomas’ first program he went out to observe how the jets were flying over his Pahrump, Nevada studio/home. Art was shocked to see aerial spraying, and both he and his wife got sick.

Sure you did Art...

Great work as usual Maybe...maybe not and Phage.
I think the chemtrail myth existed prior to this in a more abstract form, but I agree it was William Thomas that coined the term, or at least started putting it out there in the airwaves, infecting peoples minds.

Here's an article he wrote 3 months after the Art Bell show where he uses the term chemtrails again - web.archive.org...

and later that year Coast to Coast added a Contrails section to their website - preview.tinyurl.com...

I wonder if Dennis Kucinich was an Art Bell/C2C fan.
He used the word "chemtrails" in a bill he proposed in 2001 to ban space weapons.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;

preview.tinyurl.com...

I think it's fascinating how a little meme on a fringe radio show can spread all the way up to members of the government.

It reminds me of this www.michaelshermer.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Good background info find, FZ...

BUT, I don't think Kucinich was responsible for this:

I wonder if Dennis Kucinich was an Art Bell/C2C fan.
He used the word "chemtrails" in a bill he proposed in 2001 to ban space weapons.

I understand there were many hands involved in drafting the wording for that particular bill --- and like many Congress people ( and quite a few ATS psoters, sometimes
) I expect Kucininch merely read the title, and was convinced by others to sign on in support.

Later, after some portions were called to his (and others') attention the bill was withdrawn and another (more carefully worded and vetted) was subsituted.

<< 15  16  17   >>

join