It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers are People, Too.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

It warms our hearts that somebody learn something. That is pay enough for me.

Yes, it shows. You sound like a very caring person.

Originally posted by stars15k

It's also never been questionable practices to present opposing views. If you choose to not believe it fine, but when you question or comment expect a response. That's what a forum is, isn't it?
Otherwise this would be like YouTube, where you can inflate numbers by blocking anybody who doesn't think like you do.

Presenting an opposing view is fine, I welcome an honest exchange of knowledge. Anybody with eyes to see can see the intention of some people.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Now you are just rebranding contrails. Contrails exist. Exhaust fumes exist. Chemtrails dont

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
LOL you love to just label people don't you. Does it matter which label is applied? If that's all if takes to "destroy ones own credibility" then you are a very petty person and I kinda feel sorry for you.

You're deflecting.

Edit: For the record, I'm not sure whether chemtrails exist. And if they do exist, I have no idea in what capacity. The reason I don't identify with "chemtrailers", is because I am not sure. I simply encourage people to keep an open mind. I'll show the other side where possible.

You're back pedaling!

I will however refuse to listen to people who use ad hominem attacks, which this thread reeks of.

Oh the drama! Show me where myself or anyone else has used an ad-hom attack on you.

IRM

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

I have to believe you're all paid or wanna-be dis-informant shills who say this so matter-of-factly and almost......on a weekly basis.

Hmmm... speaking of ad-homs!

The average person usually says their piece (or starts a single thread) once...and moves on. Not these folks. (I smell dis-info)

I smell a straw man! Anyone got a match?

IRM :shk:

[edit on 14/6/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

You're deflecting.
You're back pedaling!

Basically I'm saying that whether you call me a "chemtrailer" or not, it doesn't matter. I care not what label somebody applies to me. And no, I don't need prince to represent me, no matter which label you choose to apply.

Oh the drama! Show me where myself or anyone else has used an ad-hom attack on you.

IRM

An ad hominem is defined as attacking the person instead of the validity of the belief. This is done by linking certain assumed or implied traits to the person which has that belief. This thread is full of examples.

[edit on 14/6/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
And here we go again.

If it's been publicly acknowledge that 'some' of these formations (that AREN'T natural) are indeed CHAF ---sprayed by the military then how in the world can you sit there and say this is still a hoax?

What formations?

Chaff is only visible on radar. It has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the things chemtrailers claim are chemtrails. Any more than a hailstone does (although unlike chaff, hailstones are visible in the air as well as on radar)

This topic has been beaten to death.

Indeed it has. But however often you prove the Earth is round and orbits the sun there'll always be someone come along to try and argue otherwise.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

Let's get this straight...

Using your own words, you say you aren't a 'chemtrailer' and then state in a later post that Prince doesn't represent you.. Context being that we were discussing the representation of said 'chemtrailers'... Now... when I point out the obvious discrepancies in your posting, it's an ad-hom?

You're doing it to yourself my friend! I'm merely making observations.

IRM

[edit on 14/6/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Using your own words, you say you aren't a 'chemtrailer' and then state in a later post that Prince doesn't represent you.. Context being that we were discussing the representation of said 'chemtrailers'... Now... when I point out the obvious discrepancies in your posting, it's an ad-hom?

You're doing it to yourself my friend! I'm merely making observations.

IRM

Yes, there is a discrepancy in my posting, I shall clear it up for you once again:

Basically I'm saying that whether you call me a "chemtrailer" or not, it doesn't matter. I care not what label somebody applies to me. And no, I don't need prince to represent me, no matter which label you choose to apply.

BTW, I didn't say your posting was an ad hom. I merely said this thread is full of examples.

[edit on 14/6/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So this is how you "debunk" them? With Ridicule.

Anyways, I have NEVER seen proof that weather modification programs don't exist. In fact all of the government documents I have seen, showed that weather modification has been a reality for over 50years.

There are also other reasons they would spray chemicals into the atmosphere, as many offical US patents (filed by the US NAVY of all people) show, that there are many potential uses for spraying.

I do agree that people who act all terrified and freak out over it are going off the deep end though. I tend to try to take a more factual approach and stick with government documents as my crutch.

Anyways, I have never seen anyone disprove this subject.

So go ahead, keep pretending it's been debunked.

Fact of the matter is, you cannot PROVE A NEGATIVE, you can only prove a positive!

It sure is funny though, that the "debunkers" are as ignorant and misinformed as the people they claim are crazy.

I have never seen a single debunker address the US Patents or the thousands of documents relating to weather modification programs over the last 50 years. NOT ONE.

I wonder why? Maybe because the debunkers are just like the blind believers??? Maybe both sides hate evidence and want to argue about their gut feelings or opinions??

I swear both sides of this debate just disappoint me. Especially the debunkers they really let go of the ball on this one....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don't get you debunker types. You paint the true believers of the opposition as a lot of fools. Then why pay attention to them? Do you enjoy making fun of people with mental infirmaties? If that is true then you are amongst the lowest of the lowlife?

And science (by that I mean scientists) is not always reliable. Scientists are people and they are just as prone to be dishonest and make mistakes as much as the rest of us. Scientists will say anything for a grant.

Prince is very talented and succeeded in a career most of us can only dream about. It doesn't mean he is right but it does show he has more going for him in the brain than the average person.

The smug tone taken by the OP and his/her supporters in this thread is truly disgusting.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

muzzleflash,

As regards the "patents"...yes, such things exist. The patents exist, surely...they are ideas. Ideas and designs that are patented, to protect them as 'intellectual property'. The mere existance of a patent, though, does not always equate to whether or not the device has actually been built, nor whether or not it's been put into use.

There is a problem in logic, when it come to "chem"trails, and it is so fundamental as to be obvious to any of us who know something about aviation --- the basic "belief" of the "chem"trail crowd ignores the very real, and very restrictive PHYSICS. Weight, mass, volume, energy.

ALSO, they ignore the sheer SCALE of the atmosphere, its size, both depth and width.

There WAS an actual 'climate modification' story in the USAToday newspaper....I think it was Friday. last.

Bill Gates (yes, that famous Bill Gates) was featured, I think as a spokesman for his 'foundation'....

Anywho, the "idea" they were promoting? It involved SHIPS. Ocean-going vessels, on the SEA. Ships that could be built (notice, please...not YET do they exist...still an IDEA) to suck up ocean water, and spray it upwards....the idea is the salt compounds would 'whiten' the clouds, thus increasing their albedo, and reflectivity.

Still...like the patents that are tossed up by "chemtrailers"...in the idea-phase....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Let's not bicker about who killed who, or who kicked who in the chest.
I think we should all go out and hug a government agent. I mean, if they are in fact behind the massive chemtrail phenomenon.

Why, if you were to take THIS CHART and check your country, you might find that they are spraying vitamins and good stuff on you. Unless, google is in on the whole conspiracy?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by network dude]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deuteronomy 23:13
I don't get you debunker types. You paint the true believers of the opposition as a lot of fools. Then why pay attention to them? Do you enjoy making fun of people with mental infirmaties? If that is true then you are amongst the lowest of the lowlife?

Oh the irony! You yourself make the presumption above that chemtrailers have mental infirmities! And you also make the assumption that skeptics feel the same as you do.

Golden!

IRM

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
So this is how you "debunk" them? With Ridicule.

Anyways, I have NEVER seen proof that weather modification programs don't exist. In fact all of the government documents I have seen, showed that weather modification has been a reality for over 50years.

Well that's because it is - it's big business in the USA these days. I'm not aware that anyone has ever suggested that weather mo does not take place? Anymore than they've suggested that there's no such thing as a kangaroo.

But we're talking here about chemtrails - you know, those long white lines that spread out across the sky behind airliners and look and behave exactly like contrails in every case.

Not chaff. Not weather mod. Chemtrails.

However, if folk are afraid of chaff or weather mod (understandable given that unlike contrail, you can't see chaff or weather mod taking place - that which is invisible to us is waaaay more scary than that we can see) then we can help them. All you have to do is ask

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Essan]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hope this is a joke thread. If not, your basically saying the people spraying cancer essentially should be treated with respect.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

People spraying cancer?? Where did you pluck that one from? I presume you mean exhaust gases right? In which case everybody who drives a car is doing that too!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Nice thread! I like that first post!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

So far, in this thread, it has been suggested to have a "padded cell forum" for the "chemtrailers". We've had a nice picture of a person wearing a tinfoil hat. We've had a nice video of Prince, who apparently represents the chemtrail community
, and chemtrails have been lumped with the ridiculous reptilian theory multiple times.

It's clear to me what some peoples agenda is.

I don't care about this subject enough to just defend myself or prove anything I may believe to you. I'm out of this thread.

GobbledokTChipeater.....

And.......

Therein lies the problem.

I've made a strong effort to add a sense of fun to this otherwise heav duty topic & yet again a Chemtrailer is getting hostile.

It's very sad, actually.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Uh, isn't it obvious that your humor isn't to lighten up the load, but to make fun of Chemtrailers?

Come on, m,mn , you're being quite the penis in this thread.

You are making fun when people are getting upset for putting chemtrailers in the same category as people who should have their own "padded cell forum" ??

WTH ??

Have you no empathy, whatsoever?

It's obvious to me that you're quite judgmental. If I had to guess, I'd say you're a strong INTJ. Not everyone is so easily convinced of things based on a very limited viewpoint, hypocrite.
Some people prefer to remain open minded.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
While I'm not entirely convinced one way or the other, ATS has caused me enough cognitive dissonance to delete my chemtrail youtube site.
As gets mentioned here a lot... without being able to reach up to 30,000ft or so and test the trails myself, I can't be certain what they contain.

I try and stay open to all possibilities, but I realized I couldn't go on claiming to know something I personally have no proof of. And some of the things that had previously "convinced" me... the grid patterns, etc... all seem to have been very reasonably explained here.

I really love ATS for making me think things through. I even once believed Alisson Kruse

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Have you hugged your chemtrailer today?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join